A girl drove 40 minutes to see me but refused sex

Danish_Retard

Danish_Retard

yuyevon stan account
There is no fucking way man. :feelsree:

This bitch rented a scooter, learned to ride it from nothing and drove 40 min through the mountains but STILL REFUSED SEX?

I should’ve kicked her out of my hotel and into the rain to go home, but I think we’ll just do it in the morning, and she just goes straight to work.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Last time she went straight to bed too which infuriated me but we at least had sex in the morning.

This time she just straight played me, 25€ wasted on a hotel.

At least she paid more for the rental than I did food and drinks.

But she got me so horny at the pool and then goes straight to bed, should’ve just continued trying till she let me or left.

IMG 6556

TLDR:
If she doesn’t want sex keep trying till she leaves or you get a rape charge, or just kick her out. Don’t be a cuck like me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, PseudoMaxxer, Corleone and 12 others
There's mountains in Denmark?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, ReadBooksEveryday, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
Hold on dawg it looks like she's underage. :hnghn:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, mike21, MoggerGaston and 11 others
Is she ethnic?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Give up on foids, they're not human.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hetman Vilkas, lebronjames23, butterworld and 7 others

Not at all, average tinder slut lol

Also side note; how can she posts pictures like that on tinder but be shy whenever I want one?
Most Asian foids look like schoolgirls

Most Asian girls are also shy

Her slutty friends are probably pushing that lifestyle onto her

Does she at least give you no condom sex?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, slavicpsycho, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 4 others
lol she cucked you incel.
she has a tatoo = slut = she fucked s number of chads on the first date.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SEPRAY, Hetman Vilkas, ReadBooksEveryday and 10 others
women troll men like you for fun

there's virtually no hope of ascension as a sub chad

• +1
Reactions: Hetman Vilkas, mike21, Ricky212 and 2 others

This is true

gook girls let you fuck with no condom. I’m BBC and they never ask me jsut ask if I’m clean I say “ye” and they let me clap their cheeks

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Danish_Retard and thereallegend
damn i though op was legit cel but hes fakecel :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB, JohnDoe, mike21 and 3 others
Is she ethnic?
Burmese-chinese

Thought she was Thai and that’s she’s bring some friends to the festival so the .org guy I’m travelling with could lose his virginity, but she brought a stuck up bitch and I had spend half the night separating them.

lol she cucked you incel.
she has a tatoo = slut = she fucked s number of chads on the first date.
I fucked raw on first day, thought she was teasing me when she suddenly just put it in :hnghn:

I didn’t fall asleep when she did so I had been anticipating it for hours and came in like 5 seconds.

Funny, on Ritalin and I can’t come, and then without I come too quick, god hates me.

Second round was normal length at least…

Also she said I was the first guy she had met with on tinder, lol, idk if to believe it.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and cryptt
This girl is some ugly trash whore that I won’t even swipe right on tinder on

Over op

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone, ReadBooksEveryday, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
damn i though op was legit cel but hes fakecel :feelswhy:
I lost my virginity in Thailand, tho I’m certain I could in Denmark too after getting rid of my anxiety.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Corleone, ReadBooksEveryday, St.TikTokcel and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, aspiringexcel and Danish_Retard
  • +1
When did you ascend bhai?>
The second day I got here, May the 12th.

Kinda funny going from an uncle so excited to go home with a girl from the club to being so done with women I deleted tinder again.

While having a play subscription running

Are you sure she's not just some kinda troll? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: JFL @ that helmet.
I think she either enjoyed playing into it or mistakenly thought I would.

Honestly idk if I could’ve gotten sex yesterday if I pushed harder, since I had already fucked her I kinda didn’t escalate or keep tension on the date. Probably my fault in the end tbh tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, 5'7 zoomer and Michael Myers
Id bust in that Asian pussy. Dayum!

• JFL
The second day I got here, May the 12th.

Kinda funny going from an uncle so excited to go home with a girl from the club to being so done with women I deleted tinder again.

While having a play subscription running

I think she either enjoyed playing into it or mistakenly thought I would.

Honestly idk if I could’ve gotten sex yesterday if I pushed harder, since I had already fucked her I kinda didn’t escalate or keep tension on the date. Probably my fault in the end tbh tbh
Well, congratulations bhai!!!!! Would you say your life is much better now that you've lost your v-card or are you still feeling the same way? I mean, it's been a month and a half since then so I doubt you're feeling as euphoric as you were on May 12 but I could be wrong.

And yeah perhaps she thought you'd have liked it. Did you use a condom or go raw btw? :p

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Danish_Retard
Well, congratulations bhai!!!!! Would you say your life is much better now that you've lost your v-card or are you still feeling the same way? I mean, it's been a month and a half since then so I doubt you're feeling as euphoric as you were on May 12 but I could be wrong.

And yeah perhaps she thought you'd have liked it. Did you use a condom or go raw btw? :p
Only difference is that I view women differently, no longer put them in a pedestal because I know I can always get a good looking Asian slut, idk if that will change when I get to Denmark, but I’ve been picking Asians over white girls to go on dates with consistently so probably not. I know I can fuck mid British girls at least lol.

She put it in before I had time to put on a condom, used the other time with her tho.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Michael Myers
Only difference is that I view women differently, no longer put them in a pedestal because I know I can always get a good looking Asian slut, idk if that will change when I get to Denmark, but I’ve been picking Asians over white girls to go on dates with consistently so probably not. I know I can fuck mid British girls at least lol.

She put it in before I had time to put on a condom, used the other time with her tho.
That's good, because they're just that... nothing special, really. Guys like to put them on a pedestal (I was a oneitiscel so I was one of those retards). And good to hear it's helped with your confidence.

I see, how much difference was there between condom sex and no condom sex?

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME and Danish_Retard
She legit looked 14 or some shit. :feelskek:
More for us:aheago:

As for OP, I'm certain she was looking for something out of you to have fucked. You had to be a little more attractive or smart/charismatic in the moment for it to have gone through.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Danish_Retard

As for OP, I'm certain she was looking for something out of you to have fucked. You had to be a little more attractive or smart/charismatic in the moment for it to have gone through.
Can't have a The Man from Nowhere pfp and try to jbpost. :feelshehe:

• JFL
Can't have a The Man from Nowhere pfp and try to jbpost. :feelshehe:
I really loved that little girl, just as Wonbin did.

Also you're the first person to have identified my avi, my fellow kdramabro

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
I really loved that little girl, just as Wonbin did.

Also you're the first person to have identified my avi, my fellow kdramabro
I feel honored bhai. I actually thought he had better hair when he was hermitmaxxed but shit was about to get real so Wonbin had to do what he had to do.

• JFL
I feel honored bhai. I actually thought he had better hair when he was hermitmaxxed but shit was about to get real so Wonbin had to do what he had to do.
I actually had similar long hair to him when I was watching the movie, so I really felt myself in him. Except for the fact that I didn't have a little girl all over me:feelscry:. I mean that no one loved me like that

Is there a movies recc thread here? People here could learn a little more about love and loyalty

• +1
That's good, because they're just that... nothing special, really. Guys like to put them on a pedestal (I was a oneitiscel so I was one of those retards). And good to hear it's helped with your confidence.
Yeah, going from an obese autist to decent looking white in Thailand is insane, how could I not put women on a pedestal in the former scenario? They despised me.

Just realising that it’s okay for me to be sexual is probably the biggest change, makes dates so easy. Before any escalation was so anxiety inducing, now I try to kiss them 2-3 times before they let me.

I see, how much difference was there between condom sex and no condom sex?
Night and day

Only fucked 2 girls raw but it’s insane how much nicer it is. If you cum quick that becomes a huge problem tho but ADHD meds make it impossible to cum.

Just feeling the wetness :feelsohh::feelsohh:

I want a gf, so I can fuck her raw whenever and teach how to be good at sex with me.

• +1

Yeah, I don’t know what tho bro, she said she was sleepy so I wanted to go to the hotel at 9PM, she wanted to go to the pool so we did that, I was grabbing her ass, pushing boner into her, making out.

Idk what more to do to get her in the mood, and running on 2 hours sleep the last 48 hours I couldn’t muster challenging her on the no sex, first time I tried she got reeeaally mad after the 5th time.

I actually had similar long hair to him when I was watching the movie, so I really felt myself in him. Except for the fact that I didn't have a little girl all over me:feelscry:. I mean that no one loved me like that

Is there a movies recc thread here? People here could learn a little more about love and loyalty
Mirin. And to be honest Wonbin had a platonic relationship, idk if you're a sicko or not JFL. I don't think there's a movie recommendation thread but you can just create a thread about it I guess.

• +1
Yeah, going from an obese autist to decent looking white in Thailand is insane, how could I not put women on a pedestal in the former scenario? They despised me.

Just realising that it’s okay for me to be sexual is probably the biggest change, makes dates so easy. Before any escalation was so anxiety inducing, now I try to kiss them 2-3 times before they let me.

Night and day

Only fucked 2 girls raw but it’s insane how much nicer it is. If you cum quick that becomes a huge problem tho but ADHD meds make it impossible to cum.

Just feeling the wetness :feelsohh::feelsohh:

I want a gf, so I can fuck her raw whenever and teach how to be good at sex with me.
Already a body count of 2 and you just lost your virginity? Lifemogs me to death. Anyway I'm glad your life has improved! Since you were an obese autist, did you ever have a oneitis you were really into? :ogre:

• +1
Mirin. And to be honest Wonbin had a platonic relationship, idk if you're a sicko or not JFL. I don't think there's a movie recommendation thread but you can just create a thread about it I guess.
She's like a daughter to him, is how I perceived his search for her

• +1
She's like a daughter to him, is how I perceived his search for her
Yeah, he cared a lot for her since he lost his own (unborn) child so he had a lot of fatherly love to give and no one to give it to until that fateful day.

Already a body count of 2 and you just lost your virginity? Lifemogs me to death. Anyway I'm glad your life has improved! Since you were an obese autist, did you ever have a oneitis you were really into? :ogre:
Body count is 5, 4 if you don’t count ladyboys :p

There was a girl that would smile to everyone and she didn’t look at me like trash, I got an insane oneitis on her, never did anything of course, and she still mogs me in looks, education and wealth…

• JFL
Body count is 5, 4 if you don’t count ladyboys :p
:hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:
There was a girl that would smile to everyone and she didn’t look at me like trash, I got an insane oneitis on her, never did anything of course, and she still mogs me in looks, education and wealth…
No I meant before you lost your virginity, did you ever have a oneitis, like a really big one for someone ever?

• JFL
No I meant before you lost your virginity, did youever have a oneitis, like a really big one for someone ever?
Yeah this oneitis was from 7th grade, even kept it a year after we graduated and never saw each other again, never experienced oneitis since.

I got a crush on an autistic asexual girl and told her, she had one on me too but it can’t work, a shame when you find someone you actually vibe with.

I think I’ll just focus on casual relationships with party girls tho, much more fun. I can get a good girl LTR when I’m 30.

• So Sad
Yeah this oneitis was from 7th grade, even kept it a year after we graduated and never saw each other again, never experienced oneitis since.

I got a crush on an autistic asexual girl and told her, she had one on me too but it can’t work, a shame when you find someone you actually vibe with.

I think I’ll just focus on casual relationships with party girls tho, much more fun. I can get a good girl LTR when I’m 30.
Why couldn't it work? And okay bhai, thanks for sharing the stories. Reason I asked was because I was wondering if one can get over a past oneitis if they find someone new (and especially now that you've had sex) but your example is from 7th grade so I don't think it'd really count as you are already over her.

• +1
Why couldn't it work? And okay bhai, thanks for sharing the stories. Reason I asked was because I was wondering if one can get over a past oneitis if they find someone new (and especially now that you've had sex) but your example is from 7th grade so I don't think it'd really count as you are already over her.
I had a biiig crush on the asexual girl, but as soon as I fucked my first girl it went away, we had a date a week before I left and I didn’t think of any other girls since.

Then the first girl, after I left Bkk she was the only one I could think about and I got herpes so I couldn’t hook up with anyone else.

i had a short term relationship with a girl I really vibes with and I cried when I left her to never see her again.
At this point I don’t really get attached to girls anymore, at least now initially.

• Love it
I had a biiig crush on the asexual girl, but as soon as I fucked my first girl it went away, we had a date a week before I left and I didn’t think of any other girls since.

Then the first girl, after I left Bkk she was the only one I could think about and I got herpes so I couldn’t hook up with anyone else.

i had a short term relationship with a girl I really vibes with and I cried when I left her to never see her again.
At this point I don’t really get attached to girls anymore, at least now initially.
Fuaaaaaark really? It went away? I'm very glad to hear that! Though in your case it wasn't as bad as she at least had a crush on you (mirin you bhai). That's interesting bhai, that you were able to get so attached to that short-term relationship girl. I am not sure if I will ever get attached to someone else after my last oneitis (lasted 5+ years). I don't think it'll go away completely (in the sense I won't be thinking of them, I am already over them), especially because I'm single now and I'll be single in the future too. Shucks.

• So Sad
She acted like a kid sometimes too ngl and it was such a turn off, hard to flirt with someone acting like a 12 year old at 23.
View attachment 2995023View attachment 2995024

Like her fucking helmet lmao

No way that’s not on purpose.
Also she was like 157cm 💀
Chink moment ngl they all do this shit… its hilarious looking at their alien faces when fucking them jfl :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: they look so weird broo closest we’ll ever come to fucking literal aliens :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Danish_Retard
There is no fucking way man. :feelsree:

This bitch rented a scooter, learned to ride it from nothing and drove 40 min through the mountains but STILL REFUSED SEX?

I should’ve kicked her out of my hotel and into the rain to go home, but I think we’ll just do it in the morning, and she just goes straight to work.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Last time she went straight to bed too which infuriated me but we at least had sex in the morning.

This time she just straight played me, 25€ wasted on a hotel.

At least she paid more for the rental than I did food and drinks.

But she got me so horny at the pool and then goes straight to bed, should’ve just continued trying till she let me or left.

View attachment 2994964

TLDR:
If she doesn’t want sex keep trying till she leaves or you get a rape charge, or just kick her out. Don’t be a cuck like me.
What do you expect? She probably just wants to actually DATE you instead of cucking

• +1
I wouldn’t really care tbh

Maybe she was tired from the drive lmao

Danish and incel, unreal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back