a girl fell in love with me only cuz of my body

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
this was a while ago when i had decent muscle mass + 11-12% bodyfat:

met a foid through friends, she was definitely not interested in me at the beginning. burped, talked shit etc. in front of me and my mates (she was trashy as fuck but really good body and mtb face). didnt show a single sign of interest until i snapchatted a mate a shirtless pic of me when they hung out together. she took her phone and made a pic of the snap and had a crush on me for legit 6 months or so. made a tiktok of my pics, wanted to sleep at my place and told me she had a crush on me

how will gym copers cope?

i could come up with several of these stories. as an average height 6-7/10 face guy i dont get many iois without showing my body, but if i do my smv turns into htn-chadlite tier

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Alt Number 3, looksmaxxerrr, greycel and 10 others
Haven't you been in a commited LTR for a while now or am I missing something?

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxerrr, reddotguy, Heinrich Schmidt and 2 others
this was a while ago when i had decent muscle mass + 11-12% bodyfat:

met a foid through friends, she was definitely not interested in me at the beginning. burped, talked shit etc. in front of me and my mates (she was trashy as fuck but really good body and mtb face). didnt show a single sign of interest until i snapchatted a mate a shirtless pic of me when they hung out together. she took her phone and made a pic of the snap and had a crush on me for legit 6 months or so. made a tiktok of my pics, wanted to sleep at my place and told me she had a crush on me

how will gym copers cope?

i could come up with several of these stories. as an average height 6-7/10 face guy i dont get many iois without showing my body, but if i do my smv turns into htn-chadlite tier

You have a chad face though so it's a plus tbqh but that is life fuel if body maxing works to taht extent

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan, poopoohead, buflek and 1 other person
he is but he still gets off on girls giving him IOIs and compliments even tho he has no intention on fucking w them

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, buflek and SubhumanCurrycel
he is but he still gets off on girls giving him IOIs and compliments even tho he has no intention on fucking w them
Slayer trait cant relate

yes but here and there i need some validation and flirt to not lose my talking skills etc

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, try2beme, sub5c3l and 1 other person
multiple reasons

if my gf left from one day to another i would still have foids to meet up etc

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
yes but here and there i need some validation and flirt to not lose my talking skills etc
Could be the end of you if she finds out boyo

• +1
Reactions: buflek
multiple reasons

if my gf left from one day to another i would still have foids to meet up etc
my plan is to get a wife and while still hooking up with girls periodically (btw muslim/mena girls don't leave or cuck you even if you cheat/get with other girls)

i'll still treat her amazing, give her all the love/sex/money/gifts she wants but i will occassionally fuck other girls here and there and she will accept that

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, buflek and SubhumanCurrycel
my plan is to get a wife and while still hooking up with girls periodically (btw muslim/mena girls don't leave or cuck you even if you cheat/get with other girls)

i'll still treat her amazing, give her all the love/sex/money/gifts she wants but i will occassionally fuck other girls here and there and she will accept that
Only works if your htn with big dick and height.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Could be the end of you if she finds out boyo
if she's a good girl she won't leave him over that alone, but some girls who want/plant to cheat anyways will use the smallest shit as an excuse against you to do so.

so if she's a bitch she'll fuck another dude then when you find out and break up with her and are like WTF, she'll cry and play the victim and say 'i saw the way you were flirting/talking to those other girls!!!!'

DM me your physique tbh

Cope. If she is religious she will put her deen over this. Muslim girls don’t want u sleeping with other woman specially if she is a virgin, she will be too insecure

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer

degen

• +1
Reactions: SomaliMax
DM me your physique tbh
my body is/was nothing special

just a little muscle mass with low bodyfat

i think it was around this time but with a little more arms and shoulders and a little less bodyfat

IMG 4376

nowadays im bigger muscle wise and a little more bodyfat.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and forevergymcelling
Im so sorry you had to go through this 😔

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and buflek
Tales from the squatting rack

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, hypernormie and buflek
hopefully you can get over this trauma, you can do this king

• JFL
my body is/was nothing special

just a little muscle mass with low bodyfat

i think it was around this time but with a little more arms and shoulders and a little less bodyfat

View attachment 2815129

nowadays im bigger muscle wise and a little more bodyfat
Looks great tbh but ur chest insertions are a lil weird, but top 1% physique overall big halo

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and buflek
Looks great tbh but ur chest insertions are a lil weird, but top 1% physique overall big halo
my chest looked like shit cuz i didnt train it properly cuz i had shoulder problems for 6 years or so

IMG 4378

it looks better now with more mass ill see how it looks like when i cut a little soon

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
my chest looked like shit cuz i didnt train it properly cuz i had shoulder problems for 6 years or so

View attachment 2815285

it looks better now with more mass ill see how it looks like when i cut a little soon
good wide frame + good traps (I got a wide frame too)

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and buflek
Don’t change your avi I almost didn’t recognize you wtf

• JFL
"she burpee" nigga I hate those wanna be one of the boys pick me girls they're just not pleasant to be around and their face is ugly most of the time

tales from the Mumbai asylum