Lost the love of my life

Pride

Pride

Jock
SOUNDTRACK

The One
A couple months back I thought I had found the one. The girl i would be with for the rest of my life. I was obssesed with her for over year before I ever spoke to her. Turned out she wasnt (made a thread about this) and it broke my heart so bad for a good week. It was never the same and neither was I. But this, this hurts so much harder. This new girl i know she finds me attractive but over the last couple months she no longer gave me iois and i was to nervous to ever go up and talk to her. Turns out she got back with her bf shes been on and off with since early 2022 (literally just became 2 years for them).
Stephen Curry in Need of Redemption After Surprising NBA Finals Flop |  News, Scores, Highlights, Stats, and Rumors | Bleacher Report

I did not understand why she was so distant, she literally clearly had the most obvious crush on me back in November she got red and started stuttering when talking to me for a group activity I am so serious. Now she literally walks by me without looking my way and even let the doors at my schools entrance close on my face without even looking back once. Shes so loyal its insane but it makes this hurt 10x more cuz ik if i had her i would have ZERO worries about cheating. Shes innocent, pure and loyal. The last of her kind AND LIEK A DUMB IDIOT NOT LEARNING FROM MY MISTAKES OF THE PAST DIDS NOT ACT ON THESE CLEAR CHOOSING SIGNALAS. Im done genuinley i do not think i will have a family or kids i refuse to settle with a non virgin and have her be the mother of my kids.
Iconic image of Lionel Messi staring at the World Cup voted best sports  picture of 2014 - Mirror Online

Losing the LOML again,

Pride

Attachments

• 1712108796183.jpeg
    1712108796183.jpeg
    7.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, aerooooo and TechnoBoss
not a single

• +1
Reactions: Pride
angelic dang gonna use this on one of my next sad threads hopefully i never have to make another sad thread
it's one of top 11 breakup songs, especially poignant because my ex was 5'1

i can't remember what the one they removed was, maybe brocas helm - skullfucker

Thought she actually died nigga wtf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Salted_Salty, SubhumanCurrycel and Pride
you dont know how lucky you are to be experincing high school, im supposed to be senior right now but i dropped out after 10th and now i don't have the credits to go back. is high school fun as a htn+? do you experience the parties and the girls and whatnot?

you dont know how lucky you are to be experincing high school, im supposed to be senior right now but i dropped out after 10th and now i don't have the credits to go back. is high school fun as a htn+? do you experience the parties and the girls and whatnot?
yeah i am grateful tbh for everything thats happened to me in highschool. The girls and the parties are cool i went to 2 parties this school year and 1 was with this varisty volleyball junior BORDERLINE stacylite during the halloween season. Everyone was dressed up drinking or smoking just having fun i was with her until 1 AM that night which in hindsight aint THAT long but for me at the time it was. I would enjoy it more if i never got blackpilled and was more nt but its honestly pretty good. I dont really party but junior and senior year is peak highschool tbh and if i go to college ik i can easily slay and party even more. i do not wanna act like im some slayer in my city i only get invited to parties cause some popular girls who play sports at my school like me and they only even like me cuz i was in a talking stage with their stacylite friend. i do not enjoy partying when i am not with a girl since i do not drink or smoke but when its with a girl especially an attractive one and every guy whos tried to talk crazy to you sees that its such a good feeling.

• +1
Reactions: Salted_Salty
SOUNDTRACK

The One
A couple months back I thought I had found the one. The girl i would be with for the rest of my life. I was obssesed with her for over year before I ever spoke to her. Turned out she wasnt (made a thread about this) and it broke my heart so bad for a good week. It was never the same and neither was I. But this, this hurts so much harder. This new girl i know she finds me attractive but over the last couple months she no longer gave me iois and i was to nervous to ever go up and talk to her. Turns out she got back with her bf shes been on and off with since early 2022 (literally just became 2 years for them).
Stephen Curry in Need of Redemption After Surprising NBA Finals Flop |  News, Scores, Highlights, Stats, and Rumors | Bleacher Report

I did not understand why she was so distant, she literally clearly had the most obvious crush on me back in November she got red and started stuttering when talking to me for a group activity I am so serious. Now she literally walks by me without looking my way and even let the doors at my schools entrance close on my face without even looking back once. Shes so loyal its insane but it makes this hurt 10x more cuz ik if i had her i would have ZERO worries about cheating. Shes innocent, pure and loyal. The last of her kind AND LIEK A DUMB IDIOT NOT LEARNING FROM MY MISTAKES OF THE PAST DIDS NOT ACT ON THESE CLEAR CHOOSING SIGNALAS. Im done genuinley i do not think i will have a family or kids i refuse to settle with a non virgin and have her be the mother of my kids.
Iconic image of Lionel Messi staring at the World Cup voted best sports  picture of 2014 - Mirror Online

Losing the LOML again,

Pride

Hop on NAC, don’t let it get too quiet cos that’s when it gets too loud, get out of the house and do things, surround yourself with friends, try and do things you love, essentially - learn to live your life as who you where before you even met her, listen to shep gold, go on a walk, have some ice cream - LIVE your remaining 80 years, instead of wishing you had her and pining over a memory you had at 20! Good luck man! You got this

SOUNDTRACK

The One

Losing the LOML again,

Pride

Its sucks, i did as well bhai

Like all of us

Hop on NAC, don’t let it get too quiet cos that’s when it gets too loud, get out of the house and do things, surround yourself with friends, try and do things you love, essentially - learn to live your life as who you where before you even met her, listen to shep gold, go on a walk, have some ice cream - LIVE your remaining 80 years, instead of wishing you had her and pining over a memory you had at 20! Good luck man! You got this
im 17 junior in highschool but what is NAC?

im 17 junior in highschool but what is NAC?
Emotion suppressant, I had a pretty long and slow breakup, it sort of blunts the immediate trauma, you still eventually face the reality of losing a girl you loved, but like the immediate impact is lessened

yeah i am grateful tbh for everything thats happened to me in highschool. The girls and the parties are cool i went to 2 parties this school year and 1 was with this varisty volleyball junior BORDERLINE stacylite during the halloween season. Everyone was dressed up drinking or smoking just having fun i was with her until 1 AM that night which in hindsight aint THAT long but for me at the time it was. I would enjoy it more if i never got blackpilled and was more nt but its honestly pretty good. I dont really party but junior and senior year is peak highschool tbh and if i go to college ik i can easily slay and party even more. i do not wanna act like im some slayer in my city i only get invited to parties cause some popular girls who play sports at my school like me and they only even like me cuz i was in a talking stage with their stacylite friend. i do not enjoy partying when i am not with a girl since i do not drink or smoke but when its with a girl especially an attractive one and every guy whos tried to talk crazy to you sees that its such a good feeling.
yes brother same i went to highschool parties over halloweekend and the attention i got was lifefuel, made me realize how much im missing out. thanks for the insight, i feel like college would be fun and probably my last hope for going all out and making up for all the lost memories i never got to make.