A girl invited me to go to the swimming pool with her

What u mean I won? Yes I scored but so what? It is boring, it brushes off of me really quick. I think she found me attractive but I live in a dorm basement and I am broke so there is basically no chance that I will keep her long term. So I wouldn't consider that as winning. I don't ger why people put so much emphasis on looks on this page. Like it's an end all be all
Why aré you on looksmax.org then?

It says in the title:looks

Why aré you on looksmax.org then?

It says in the title:looks
At first I thought that it's about teaching men's fashion, how to groom etc but I've realized that people here want to become someone that they're not

She wants you to buy her something, she will friendzone you
Maybe I am too ugly idk but why would let me get her almost naked and agreed to go back to my dorm? I didn't spend any money on her. Also she typed first after the date and instantly suggested that we should meet again tomorrow jfl
if a girl doesn't fuck u with in at least the first 3 weeks of meeting her she is most likely leading u on

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
i only accept pool invitations to swimmaxx and claviclemaxx

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 67558
if a girl doesn't fuck u with in at least the first 3 weeks of meeting her she is most likely leading u on
different option is that I don't wanna have sex because of my personal issues, and It's not about her then

• Love it
Reactions: FeelingUgly
Why is that if u don't mind me asking?
Idk what exactly causes it. Probably weird beliefs about sex, religious etc that I began believing in back in childhood. I may have some hormonal issues also but interestingly my test is actually above the norm so no clue what could play a role here (prolactin is also ok)

Please don't say it's a humble brag. I'm really confused. I am going there in 15 mins and I feel anxious. I am attracted to her. We attend the same swimming class in college, and we met there. Talked a few times. Should I make a move today?
 14b13e57 cc73 4ea4 8432 3b94776a9c0c

• Love it
Idk what exactly causes it. Probably weird beliefs about sex, religious etc that I began believing in back in childhood. I may have some hormonal issues also but interestingly my test is actually above the norm so no clue what could play a role here (prolactin is also ok)
u might be A-sexual

I used to think I am. But I honestly don't know. I am autistic and adhd so maybe it might play a role too but I'm not sure
you might aswell just have sex even if it goes against ur inhibitions. so u won't be left wondering.

• +1