A girl invited me to go to the swimming pool with her

F

FeelingUgly

Recessed slayer
Please don't say it's a humble brag. I'm really confused. I am going there in 15 mins and I feel anxious. I am attracted to her. We attend the same swimming class in college, and we met there. Talked a few times. Should I make a move today?

• JFL
Reactions: kebab, Gonthar, TechnoBoss and 2 others
eat her ass undouced lick off the chocolate and eat it and devour those salty sweaty warm wet cheeks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, kebab, lemonnz and 7 others
take citruline or whatever the fuck helps with boners so that u look like ur packing at the pool init

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
Pull her bikini down

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Primalsplit, TheRagingBull and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, mike21, Orvka381 and 2 others
she wants to humiliate u and post it on her story

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and wackedchives
eat her ass undouced lick off the chocolate and eat it and devour those salty sweaty warm wet cheeks
just eat her shit crumbs

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull
just eat her shit crumbs
No. Eat EVERYTHING. Hoiw else are you gonna dominate her?
Madarchod Chod GIF by Digital Pratik

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
take citruline or whatever the fuck helps with boners so that u look like ur packing at the pool init
I like ur avi. Chico looks great in that pic

start talking to her about looksmax lore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, TheRagingBull, ascension and 1 other person
dont go bro
Date went well, she went back into my place. Almost got into her pants, so it ended on making out, sucking tits etc.
Also she wants to see me today jfl availability test on its finest. I obviously declined and suggested meeting next week

• JFL
Reactions: TheRagingBull, optimisticzoomer and socialcel
dump apple cider vinegar in the pool if it has chlorine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Miniskull, ascension and LooksThinker
yet another histrionic retard

you have hysterical personality disorder, no one cares about ur upcoming events, what matters is the result

• +1
Reactions: ascension and LooksThinker
why doesnt any girl ever invite me to anything ????

• +1
Reactions: HTN_When_Lean and Harold O'brien
Also she wants to see me today jfl availability test on its finest. I obviously declined and suggested meeting next week
ur fucking retarded

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bigseal, TheRagingBull and Thebbcmaxxer
Please don't say it's a humble brag. I'm really confused. I am going there in 15 mins and I feel anxious. I am attracted to her. We attend the same swimming class in college, and we met there. Talked a few times. Should I make a move today?
Post what happend

Post what happend
Date went well, she went back into my place. Almost got into her pants, so it ended on making out, sucking tits etc.

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv
why doesnt any girl ever invite me to anything ????
Do u know any girls who are closer to you? I mean that you are freinds with them for example (not fwb)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and socialcel
Girls aren’t playing 4d chess bro this is red pill garbage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67558, socialcel and TheRagingBull
dont fall for the redpill bs just go over and fuck her
And why u think its bs. U are on the blackpill page which basically a more nihilistic form of redpill. I don't believe the blackpill fully also. Ofc looks are important, but if your personality is fucked you cant maintain her long term no way

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull and socialcel
And why u think its bs. U are on the blackpill page which basically a more nihilistic form of redpill. I don't believe the blackpill fully also. Ofc looks are important, but if your personality is fucked you cant maintain her long term no way
if she’s attracted to u she wont play muh mindgames muh availability test. its all bs

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull and autistic_tendencies

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker, FeelingUgly and socialcel
I have another date tonight
My point is that I don't wanna show too much interest in the beginning so that she dosn't categorize me as some crazy needy dude who has no life. No high value man has that much time for one woman.

• JFL
Reactions: TheRagingBull and socialcel
My point is that I don't wanna show too much interest in the beginning so that she dosn't categorize me as some crazy needy dude who has no life. No high value man has that much time for one woman.
Cope
Most people lives are boring

• +1
if she’s attracted to u she wont play muh mindgames muh availability test. its all bs
Are you sure? Cause I've done this mistake when girl who was really attracted to me (could tell with body language and her initiating the kiss) suggested meeting on weekend when we first met on thursday. I said I have a whole weekend free, and she ghosted me

dAwg nigguhs is actually 15 here jesus christ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and socialcel
Are you sure? Cause I've done this mistake when girl who was really attracted to me (could tell with body language and her initiating the kiss) suggested meeting on weekend when we first met on thursday. I said I have a whole weekend free, and she ghosted me
Sit next to her, hold her thigh, and kiss her neck if she is into you, I'm telling you it works nigga

yes i’m sure. game is irrelevant.

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Sit next to her, hold her thigh, and kiss her neck if she is into you, I'm telling you it works nigga
Like I haven't done that? Idk some girls probably have this stupid rule that they don't sleep with dudes on the first fucking night, and I get that. She also told me that she is also free tomorrow.... I am starting to worry that she is some insecure needy bitch or she is promiscuous af and just wants some dick

Like I haven't done that? Idk some girls probably have this stupid rule that they don't sleep with dudes on the first fucking night, and I get that. She also told me that she is also free tomorrow.... I am starting to worry that she is some insecure needy bitch or she is promiscuous af and just wants some dick
They only make up that rule for the ugly guys COPIUM :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• +1
Cope
Most people lives are boring
You think if that girl would offer meeting the next day after meeting, he would agree? I know i am not him, but I treat myself like a celebrity so I won't become a fan

They only make up that rule for the ugly guys COPIUM :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Maybe I am too ugly idk but why would let me get her almost naked and agreed to go back to my dorm? I didn't spend any money on her. Also she typed first after the date and instantly suggested that we should meet again tomorrow jfl

Maybe I am too ugly idk but why would let me get her almost naked and agreed to go back to my dorm? I didn't spend any money on her. Also she typed first after the date and instantly suggested that we should meet again tomorrow jfl
She wants you to buy her something, she will friendzone you

If you want her to fall in love spend time apart if u want to just slay arrange asap

high value man :lul:
It is kinda cringe saying that but you know what I mean. I'm not one yet but I just don't wanna present myself as someone who hasn't fucked in 10 years, and is eager to fuck everything on the spot

If you want her to fall in love spend time apart if u want to just slay arrange asap
Tbh I want to wrap her around my finger. You might wanna say that im a fag, gay, but tbh I don't care about sex THAT much. It's a good experience ofc, but I much prefer if she is just chasing me. I know it's a superficial ego boost, but I just love it

Idk I guess Im arguing with guys who are pure unsullied incels, and just laugh at my responses without even elabing

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Do u know any girls who are closer to you? I mean that you are freinds with them for example (not fwb)
i never had any female friends, they all ghosted me

Depends, but sometimes girls love to cuck people

It is kinda cringe saying that but you know what I mean. I'm not one yet but I just don't wanna present myself as someone who hasn't fucked in 10 years, and is eager to fuck everything on the spot
girls dont care about your life beign interesting or that you have no tie because you are self improving or wathever,they only go for looks,if you attract her you won:chad:

girls dont care about your life beign interesting or that you have no tie because you are self improving or wathever,they only go for looks,if you attract her you won:chad:
What u mean I won? Yes I scored but so what? It is boring, it brushes off of me really quick. I think she found me attractive but I live in a dorm basement and I am broke so there is basically no chance that I will keep her long term. So I wouldn't consider that as winning. I don't ger why people put so much emphasis on looks on this page. Like it's an end all be all

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit