A girl likes me...

LooksJourney

LooksJourney

Disfigured till 6 Figures
I’ve looksmaxxed successfully enough to (or just met a mentally ill woman who’s genetic detector doesn’t work properly )have a woman be crushing on me, except she’s mildly over weight and I’m not attracted to her at all. Over for hypergamouscels.
should I lower my standards or rope?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, Doesn'tNeedSurgery, Mewton and 12 others
utter :bluepill: cope

no one likes you

no one likes me

no one likes us

I wouldn’t believe it for a second if a girl were to write me a handwritten love letter.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG and Turanid_Bull
utter :bluepill: cope

no one likes you

no one likes me

no one likes us

I wouldn’t believe it for a second of a girl were to send me a handwritten love letter.
Well surprisingly this is legit I find it hard to believe too. Her friend has told me over and over again and I’ve told her friend to shut up because I’m not interested. Unfortunately I have the hypergamous nature of a woman and find myself only attracted to 6 or above. Which is ironic since I’m a 2.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Scammer, metagross and thecel
no one likes us
SHE loves us...
Loves

All of us... eVEry IncEl out there1 :aheago:

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Broski and thecel
I’ve looksmaxxed successfully enough to (or just met a mentally ill woman who’s genetic detector doesn’t work properly )have a woman be crushing on me, except she’s mildly over weight and I’m not attracted to her at all. Over for hypergamouscels.
Same i am in high school so maybe girls are not that hoe here

Lower standards to get some experience.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and itorroella9
Do it for the experience that what life is all about in my opinion :bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: TurkishAscender
Dont go out with a girl you dont like you will regret it

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Edgar, LooksJourney and thecel
try IRL not tinder, you can get a HTB even

• +1
Reactions: TurkishAscender and Deleted member 16380
Mildly overweight? It depends, if she is super fat, I would say: forget it, it's really not worth it.
A girl who is just a little chubby is okay though.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: qkz, currylightskin and thecel
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: qkz, LooksJourney, TurkishAscender and 2 others
I used to fuck with/escalate any girl that showed me interest or liked me cause I was desperate and horny but after dating a Nordic stacylite I can’t look at normal women the same, I’ve had the chance to date latinas but I can’t bring myself to get with them

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and TurkishAscender
i never had any girl into me at all

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksJourney, TurkishAscender and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Mildly overweight? It depends, if she is super fat, I would say: forget it, it's really not worth it.
A girl who is just a little chubby is okay though.
Well I already said though, I'm not attracted to her. Like I fully believe I wouldn't be able to get erect. I have a lower sex drive and hypergamous sex mind state It seems. Her base genetics are actually far superior to mine, she's just overweight. She has good eyes, lips and symmetry.

She's probably some disturbed boy who clothes his body like a female abyway

Attachments

• Spack-kH2VeRhw4MFtUUW.jpg
    Spack-kH2VeRhw4MFtUUW.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 0
  • 0391F14.jpg
    0391F14.jpg
    370.7 KB · Views: 0