A girl spotted my cheek fillers. Still made out with her

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Went clubbing, approached a girl and gave her a compliment for her lips. She said "thanks but they are not god gifted" which means she got lip fillers.
Since i also have pretty big lips naturally i said "well you are almost on my level when it comes to lips". She laughed and said "well yours are really nice, but i think you also did something to your cheeks". I tried to lie and say they are natural, but she didnt believe me.
In the end i still made out with her and got her number.
I got the cheek fillers almost 2 years ago, and they are still 80% of the volume and on the same spot. Still now i am rethinking if i should get them dissolved and refilled more conservative.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElitexElegance, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 9670 and 12 others
Pics?

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
What product it wqas?

What product it wqas?
The filler company is called Teoxane and the one i got injected is TEOSYAL® PURESENSE ULTRA DEEP. The surgeon injected straight on the bone.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, CristianT and Deleted member 18840
Went clubbing, approached a girl and gave her a compliment for her lips. She said "thanks but they are not god gifted" which means she got lip fillers.
Since i also have pretty big lips naturally i said "well you are almost on my level when it comes to lips". She laughed and said "well yours are really nice, but i think you also did something to your cheeks". I tried to lie and say they are natural, but she didnt believe me.
I got the cheek fillers almost 2 years ago, and they are still 80% of the volume and on the same spot. Still now i am rethinking if i should get them dissolved and refilled more conservative.
You honestly surprised a surgery maxed girl noticed surgery :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 9670, ascension and 2 others
The filler company is called Teoxane and the one i got injected is TEOSYAL® PURESENSE ULTRA DEEP. The surgeon injected straight on the bone.
Its funny i got injected teoxane too on gonions. He injected 2ml. 1 ml straight to the bone and one more in surface to add volume. Idk if it will stay as long as you, he said the filler was the most deep, solid one of teoxane so i guess its the same as yours ?

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Deleted member 15302, Deleted member 16380 and 1 other person
Fillers are usually not noticeable, in my case nobody can detect but its subbtle
My point exactly, normal people won't notice them the only people who do are other people interested in stuff. Then again it would help if OP posted pics jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 18840
Fillers are usually not noticeable, in my case nobody can detect but its subbtle
I have a very lean and slim face, so fillers are getting noticeable way faster than on a round headed bloatface.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and Deleted member 18840
lol thats the one i got for my chin

Its funny i got injected teoxane too on gonions. He injected 2ml. 1 ml straight to the bone and one more in surface to add volume. Idk if it will stay as long as you, he said the filler was the most deep, solid one of teoxane so i guess its the same as yours ?
When did you get the injection? How do you like it so far?
Next time think about using Radiesse. It mogs hyaluronic acid a lot. Attracts no water, stays very long, doesnt migrate and produces a sharp result.
I just researched on the Teoxane website and found one filler that is even more solid than mine. The name is TEOSYAL® PURESENSE ULTIMATE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
I have a very lean and slim face, so fillers are getting noticeable way faster than on a round headed bloatface.
My face is rather lean but not fully, its just its huge and massively boned.
Did you noticed any difference in the fillers by getting leaner ? Did it got better?
And had you to follow some precautions post injection, like not sleeping on the injection sites? Or its cope.
In my case it looks way less massive than straight after the injection

brb getting fillers when my swelling is gone lmao :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: xanny
Gonion area
When did you get the injection? How do you like it so far?
Next time think about using Radiesse. It mogs hyaluronic acid a lot. Attracts no water, stays very long, doesnt migrate and produces a sharp result.
I just researched on the Teoxane website and found one filler that is even more solid than mine. The name is TEOSYAL® PURESENSE ULTIMATE
damn i didnt know i will ask my surgeon which one it was.
Honestly its underwhelming : My jaw is now nearly as wide as my zygos but it looks more bloated and less sharp, while the only thing i wanted is sharp gonions. But when i suck in my cheeks its top tier like 99,99/100 percentile lower third. Issue is idk how to replicate it
If i get injected again i will go with juverderm voluma, supposed to last 18 months but you say that your fillers are still there after 2 years while teoxane isn’t supposed to last as much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
My face is rather lean but not fully, its just its huge and massively boned.
Did you noticed any difference in the fillers by getting leaner ? Did it got better?
And had you to follow some precautions post injection, like not sleeping on the injection sites? Or its cope.
In my case it looks way less massive than straight after the injection
48H no gym and only sleeping on my back.
Its interesting that i can see the filler on my right side has descended more since i sleep on this side. Got a slight refill of 0.25ml last week only to get the symetry back.

• +1
you met a lookism user boyo, only the blackpilled of the most blackpilled (like me and a few other users here) can notice a filler/surgery at first glance.

she is blackpilled to the max, mirin

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
48H no gym and only sleeping on my back.
Its interesting that i can see the filler on my right side has descended more since i sleep on this side. Got a slight refill of 0.25ml last week only to get the symetry back.
Why only 0,25 ? To me they charge the same if u inject 1/4 or 1 ml.

And after that ? Free to do what u want right ? I also didn’t slept and no gym but for 3 days only then did it.

If i get injected again i will go with juverderm voluma, supposed to last 18 months but you say that your fillers are still there after 2 years while teoxane isn’t supposed to last as much.
They say it lasts 18 months. But from my case you can see that its possibly longer.

• +1
Why only 0,25 ? To me they charge the same if u inject 1/4 or 1 ml.

And after that ? Free to do what u want right ? I also didn’t slept and no gym but for 3 days only then did it.
He injected the rest of the vial deep to the maxilla to give the nasolabial fold a lift. I really like the result so far.
Instead of injecting superficial in the fold, he pinched the cannula down to the maxillary bone and put a small piece of filler there.
8405bd175b084c52b7014beb682b53a5 27

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771 and Deleted member 18840
you met a lookism user boyo, only the blackpilled of the most blackpilled (like me and a few other users here) can notice a filler/surgery at first glance.

she is blackpilled to the max, mirin
You would not believe the blackpilled stories i already experienced with girls. They are so sharp when it coms to analysing looks.
I got called out for wearing colored contacts, tanning cream and also my height estimated correctly on the centimeter.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 17244 and 1 other person
He injected the rest of the vial deep to the maxilla to give the nasolabial fold a lift. I really like the result so far.
Instead of injecting superficial in the fold, he pinched the cannula down to the maxillary bone and put a small piece of filler there.
View attachment 1717527
Isnt that what you were refering to ?
@Lagrange

Btw, do you slay off tinder or just in bar and which one is easier?

• +1
You would not believe the blackpilled stories i already experienced with girls. They are so sharp when it coms to analysing looks.
I got called out for wearing colored contacts, tanning cream and also my height estimated correctly on the centimeter.
I wore contacts but idgaf it just killed me a lay despite the girl making out with me, once she noticed it it turned her off and she told me

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
No I believe you. Girls know their shit.
Girls just hype up "haha he's naturally looking like that" but they actually know you're frauding. They don't want you to feel bad that's all.

The most blackpilled girls are stacies. And Stacies are also the most kind and friendly of all women.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 17244 and A23ghskung
I wore contacts but idgaf it just killed me a lay despite the girl making out with me, once she noticed it it turned her off and she told me
The exact same happened to me. A girl was really attracted to me. At on moment she came close to my eyes and said "your eyes are not natural!" then everything went downhill. From 100 to zero.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, Corleone, Deleted member 16380 and 3 others
Isnt that what you were refering to ?
@Lagrange

Btw, do you slay off tinder or just in bar and which one is easier?
Ah, yeah, it is exactly what i meant! It simulates LeForte I, but teeth stay in place. So nasolabial folds spread (y)

But i m afraid to do the filler, cause it is dangerous there. Also not sure if it enlarges the base of my nose, which is already humongous. I do not think 3mm convexity into my face (if im recessed, then very mildly) is worth enlarging my extremely huge nose :unsure:

• +1
lifefuel for whole forum

If people are noticing your fillers IRL then you're an over filled clown walking around. If she picked up on it then chances are other people did too but didn't know how to bring it up.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Danish_Retard, NarrowJaw and 3 others
If people are noticing your fillers IRL then you're an over filled clown walking around. If she picked up on it then chances are other people did too but didn't know how to bring it up.
Yes thats possible. Still i can pull girls and get regularly compliments on how good i look. So it should not be that bad.
Also 3 days after i got the fillers, the swelling was massive and i really looked uncanny. Even my friend told me it looks really big.
Still when i walked alone through the city, i got approached by a small group of girls and one that was into me. I got her number and 2 hours later she wanted to meet me. I ended up fucking her in my car and getting compliments like "you are way to hot for me" "your face is so handsome".

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: phudaaaa
you are not natural bhai? :feelsbadman:

• Love it
. Still i can pull girls and get regularly compliments on how good i look
You told you are desperate enough so you go for landwhales and roasties

• +1
Yes thats possible. Still i can pull girls and get regularly compliments on how good i look. So it should not be that bad.
Also 3 days after i got the fillers, the swelling was massive and i really looked uncanny. Even my friend told me it looks really big.
When i walked alone through the city, i got approached by a small group of girls and one that was into me. I got her number and 2 hours later she wanted to meet me. I ended up fucking her in my car and getting compliments like "you are way to hot for me" "your face is so handsome".
How many ml do you have in each cheek at the moment?

ANd what was the starting point? Did you have any prominence of cheekbones at all in the beginning?

Ah, yeah, it is exactly what i meant! It simulates LeForte I, but teeth stay in place. So nasolabial folds spread (y)

But i m afraid to do the filler, cause it is dangerous there. Also not sure if it enlarges the base of my nose, which is already humongous. I do not think 3mm convexity into my face (if im recessed, then very mildly) is worth enlarging my extremely huge nose :unsure:
Yes it makes sense. Also why im afraid to inject uee area, but fat graft is even more dangerous so we are cucked there is no other option?

You told you are desperate enough so you go for landwhales and roasties
Yeah but thats because im already late 20s. I cant go for really young girls.
Also im not gl or tall enough for hot stacies. Even though i lucked out 2 times this year.
Because i missed so much during the years before ascension, i just fuck whatever i get. Its to get my ego boosted and get revenge for missed times.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
She would have fucked 100/100 if
The exact same happened to me. A girl was really attracted to me. At on moment she came close to my eyes and said "your eyes are not natural!" then everything went downhill. From 100 to zero.
i didnt wore contacts unironiczlly cuz i only sent her selfies without contzcts and she was creaming herself

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Bobby9 and Deleted member 18840
Yeah but thats because im already late 20s. I cant go for really young girls.
Also im not gl or tall enough for hot stacies. Even though i lucked out 2 times this year.
Because i missed so much during the years before ascension, i just fuck whatever i get. Its to get my ego boosted and get revenge for missed times.
How you do on dating apps???

imagine if we averaged out our bone masses
We would be worshipped by pslers new psl god and im not joking. Literzlly bone mass mog everyone i ever saw and eyelashes and eyebrows mog too combined the world

Yes it makes sense. Also why im afraid to inject uee area, but fat graft is even more dangerous so we are cucked there is no other option?
Well, the simplest option is just to take the risk like OP :ROFLMAO:

I mean it is "dangerous" only "relatively". So, e.g. blindness never happens in the cheek area nor chin. But in the nose, it is several times more likely to happen. In absolute terms, your risk is still 1 in a few hundred thousand. For illustration:
Blindness

It is a collection of cases of blindness. Each dot - 1 injection that led to blindness. You should also remember, that cheek, undereye and haw/chin are the most common injections. Also Nasolabials superficially. But nose is quite rare, and still gets MOST blindness cases.

But with HA - fillers, if he suddenly injects into your artery, you have a chance to reverse! They will immediately call an ambulance for you, and inject a shitton hyaluronidase into this spot, and ophtalmologist at the hospital will do the same. so you can regain the vision, if done fast enough.

If it happens with fat, OVER immediately.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: klamus, Wallenberg, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
Tales from Kazakhstan

I mean it is "dangerous" only "relatively". So, e.g. blindness never happens in the cheek area nor chin. But in the nose, it is several times more likely to happen. In absolute terms, your risk is still 1 in a few hundred thousand. For illustration:
View attachment 1717555
It is a collection of cases of blindness. Each dot - 1 injection that led to blindness. You should also remember, that cheek, undereye and haw/chin are the most common injections. Also Nasolabials superficially. But nose is quite rare, and still gets MOST blindness cases.

But with HA - fillers, if he suddenly injects into your artery, you have a chance to reverse! They will immediately call an ambulance for you, and inject a shitton hyaluronidase into this spot, and ophtalmologist at the hospital will do the same. so you can regain the vision, if done fast enough.

I also got a liquid rhino, and when the surgeon aspirated during the injection he draw blood into the cannula, that means he was in a artery. Without aspirating, he could have produced a catastrophic event.

• +1
I also got a liquid rhino, and when the surgeon aspirated during the injection he draw blood into the cannula, that means he was in a artery. Without aspirating, he could have produced a catastrophic event.
You think it helps?

I actually read that many surgeons do not aspirate anymore. The reason is that if you aspirate, and there is no blood in the syringe, then when you start injecting, you involuntarily move the needle anyways: this is 0.1-1 mm we are talking about here... so, you are gonna move the needle anyways :unsure:

• +1

View attachment 1717555

Well but thats hypothetical its still better but fat doesnt migrate and last more so idk

• +1
I dont know what sounds like a tale to you. Maybe you just not interacted with girls enough.
wrong thread shit sry i meant for foreverrecessions thread lol

You think it helps?

I actually read that many surgeons do not aspirate anymore. The reason is that if you aspirate, and there is no blood in the syringe, then when you start injecting, you involuntarily move the needle anyways: this is 0.1-1 mm we are talking about here... so, you are gonna move the needle anyways :unsure:
Maybe thats because most surgeons use cannula instead of sharp needles. On the nose i would always let the surgeon aspirate. I mean there is no negative about it. If the chances of avoiding a complication are only slightly higher, its worth it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 16380
do u have your face pics before fillers?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
You met a MtF tranny maxxed looksmax.org user :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: reptiles and Deleted member 16380
You met a MtF tranny maxxed looksmax.org user :feelsgood:
Imagine the situation, you take off your pants, and then She (he) says:
- You know bro, you should use more DHT lotion, and a penis extender
:feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18776 and fogdart