A girl spotted my jaw implants. Still made out with her

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
Went clubbing, approached a girl and gave her a compliment for her giant zygomatic bones.
She said "thanks but they are not god-gifted" which means she got implants from Dr.Eppley.
Since i also have pretty big zygos naturally i said "well you are almost on my level when it comes to zygos you bitch". She laughed and said "well yours are really nice, but i think you also did something to your gonials". I tried to lie that I'm a chad and born with it and say they are natural, but she didnt believe me.
In the end i still made out with her and got her number.
I got the jaw implants almost 2 years ago, and they are somehow still looks bloated. Still now i am rethinking if i should get them removed and get bimax from salieri.

Tim And Eric Oops GIF

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Lmao, Deleted member 2729 and 10 others
Wtf is that girl browsing here

Lol yeah girls dont give a fuck if you fraud your genes
watch this video

• Love it
Reactions: randomvanish
Went clubbing, approached a girl and gave her a compliment for her giant zygomatic bones.
She said "thanks but they are not god-gifted" which means she got implants from Dr.Eppley.
Since i also have pretty big zygos naturally i said "well you are almost on my level when it comes to zygos you bitch". She laughed and said "well yours are really nice, but i think you also did something to your gonials". I tried to lie that I'm a chad and born with it and say they are natural, but she didnt believe me.
I got the jaw implants almost 2 years ago, and they are somehow still looks bloated. Still now i am rethinking if i should get them removed and get bimax from salieri.

Tim And Eric Oops GIF
I think you should get them redesigned in peek

Tim And Eric Oops GIF
salieri? the don of mafia 1?