A girl talked to me and told me her name

Deleted member 283

Deleted member 283

Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018
I just wanna thank @Intel.Imperitive for the advice he gave me first. She sat next to me and I started talking to her about the assignment we were doing, I asked her and we talked then at the end of the day, while we were having a conversation she said "my name is Michelle by the way". I told her mine and we walked together to the bus stop and I shaked her hand goodbye. I'm officially a Chad now :cool: and the new head of the slayer squad:chad:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ZyzzReincarnate and Deleted member 147
if u had to tell her ur name then she wasn't interested. If she asked u for ur name she was interested.

go back to incel.is and start again.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
if u had to tell her ur name then she wasn't interested. If she asked u for ur name she was interested.

go back to incel.is and start again.
thanks! Needed that blow to my confidence! jk chads like me don't listen to inferior creatures

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ZyzzReincarnate and Swagwaffle
  • +1
lol everytime u post i read it with a peter griffin accent. THey need to make a family guy looksmax episode
hehehehhe hey lois! I've been mewing and gymcelling for the last 7 months, you normies are subhuman status JFL /over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle

What did he do?
I just wanna thank @Intel.Imperitive for the advice he gave me first. She sat next to me and I started talking to her about the assignment we were doing, I asked her and we talked then at the end of the day, while we were having a conversation she said "my name is Michelle by the way". I told her mine and we walked together to the bus stop and I shaked her hand goodbye. I'm officially a Chad now :cool: and the new head of the slayer squad:chad:

No probs bro. Personality is acctually important. Im really happy for you. Make sure you talk to her again in a follow up convo. If you want, maybe keep her as a friend? You could ruin it if you try to get with her. And you dont have female friends so this one is really important. Its up to you tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 283
What did he do?

No probs bro. Personality is acctually important. Im really happy for you. Make sure you talk to her again in a follow up convo. If you want, maybe keep her as a friend? You could ruin it if you try to get with her. And you dont have female friends so this one is really important. Its up to you tho.
going to try to stay friends, if she is hinting towards a relationship I will try to get with her maybe on friday

• +1
  • +1
going to try to stay friends, if she is hinting towards a relationship I will try to get with her maybe on friday

Bro... You met her today... Friday is 3 days from now... A couple weeks at least...

• +1
Well done but this was so 1870
My friends keep bullying me for when 3 years ago I shaked hands with 2 foids instead of giving them 2 cheek kisses (informal way of saluting in Spain), I was so autistic back then

• +1
  • +1
My friends keep bullying me for when 3 years ago I shaked hands with 2 foids instead of giving them 2 cheek kisses (informal way of saluting in Spain), I was so autistic back then

I also come from a country where you cheek kiss and when I moved to England I kept doing it for a while, people must have thought I was legit perg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and averageblokecel
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147