A girl will tattoo my name in a month probably, now SHE WANTS ME TO CUT HER WRIST WITH MY NAME ON IT WTIH A KNIFE, and she said if i cheat on her....

quemirasmanv2

quemirasmanv2

Kraken
She said if i cheat on her she will cut off my balls, shes emo and clinically depressed
IMG 3162
6D942973 8EBF 4391 BE5E F269E2369EA3
AF, it is dangerous? also she wants me to pee on her chest

shes 100% degenerate but seems wife material, it is a yes yes or a nono?
IMG 3258
IMG 3212

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Zonar, Klasik01 and 6 others
All that for the most mid dyed hair goblina you can find in the favelas? You're going to end up stabbed to death in the streets of Bolivia while she cries and cradles your zygos if you keep fucking her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Zonar, Ricky212 and 12 others
All that for the most mid dyed hair goblina you can find in the favelas? You're going to end up stabbed to death in the streets of Bolivia while she cries and cradles your zygos if you keep fucking her
why?

Never get attached to a Cluster B depressive whore bro. Either they cheat on you themselves and leave you for some 6'3 pardo in the middle of the night or inevitably accuse you of cheating and try attacking you lmao. Better off not dealing with fatherless sloot drama

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, nigtard, Deleted member and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse and brucewayne78
she dont even look sad like bro shes lying her ass off lmao

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
Never get attached to a Cluster B depressive whore bro. Either they cheat on you themselves and leave you for some 6'3 pardo in the middle of the night or inevitably accuse you of cheating and try attacking you lmao. Better off not dealing with fatherless sloot drama
she is not fatherless bro, and im cluster B narcicist sociopath

• +1
Reactions: The Antichrist
das the type of hoe thats gonna murder you bruh, suck yo ball dry at midnight and you wake up wondering if you got ED or some shit

IMG 3258

first day of school vibes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, futuregigamogger, Deleted member 32973 and 1 other person
das the type of hoe thats gonna murder you bruh, suck yo ball dry at midnight and you wake up wondering if you got ED or some shit
why do you say that bro? but yes, she seems a little bit dangerous

she
What happened??
she edited a screenshot hidding 3 chats on hidden on whatsapp and when i noticed it and asked her to send me capture of the guys or chats she deleted them because "they where obsecene men who was harssing me because i have whatsapp groups"
major whore and ultra wtf that she edited that

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member and brucewayne78
she

she edited a screenshot hidding 3 chats on hidden on whatsapp and when i noticed it and asked her to send me capture of the guys or chats she deleted them because "they where obsecene men who was harssing me because i have whatsapp groups"
major whore and ultra wtf that she edited that
Too brutal bhai it is impossible to find a girl who can love you without any conditions πŸ˜”

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
what a healthy relationship

Bro has a transgender surgeon girlfriend

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
Handsome gay couple

• +1
Reactions: chicoperuanowski
Keep it up fellas

• +1
Reactions: babushka18
Shes gonna carve a devil symbol on your chest the second she finds out about your .org posts

• +1
Reactions: The Antichrist