a girlfriend or a wife is the most expensive prostitute u can hire

TheCelWhsiperer

TheCelWhsiperer

Iron
Think about it, ur much better off hiring a prostitute for an hour then having a girlfriend or a wife who barely gives u any sex and requires you to pay her bills, fees, dinners her "girl night-outs" and etc,
not only is it more cost efficient to just hire normal prostitutes but it will also save u a ton of headaches and self respect trying to maintain the relationship.
Also you won't have to worry about bad attitudes, her going back to her old ways and cheating with chad behind ur back and etc..
when u hire prostitutes it's no strings attached, just fuck and leave
many people will tell you it's sad if u pay for sex but then they forget to mention that their "gf''s" aka expensive prostitutes cuck them literally and figuratively

so jfl at them:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: NotoriousLoser, Klasik616, Shrek2OnDvD and 6 others
I agree. Either way you always pay for pussy lol. And financially tying yourself with such a vile, manipulative, emotionally-driven creature as a woman, is just nuts.

• +1
Reactions: 14vic
High iq schizo theory

• +1
Reactions: 14vic
I agree. Either way you always pay for pussy lol. And financially tying yourself with such a vile, manipulative, emotionally-driven creature as a woman, is just nuts.
craziest thing on top is that a prostitute will make u feel like a god and the happiest man on the world when having sex and doing drugs

• +1
Reactions: 14vic and WeiWei
Only if your sub 7 inches and sub chadlite. If you have both your gf will treat you like a god.

Only if ur past a certain age, if ur in college u don’t really need to do all this

Only if your sub 7 inches and sub chadlite. If you have both your gf will treat you like a god.
i dont think you understand how serious and absurd the current dating market is for guys, no one wins not even 6'1+ chadlites, the only people winning are the famous and rich chads and the niggas in 3rd world countries where they force marriage, everyone else gets cucked and eventually hit the wall, that's why u should just hire a prostitute to save u the headache

i dont think you understand how serious and absurd the current dating market is for guys, no one wins not even 6'1+ chadlites, the only people winning are the famous and rich chads and the niggas in 3rd world countries where they force marriage, everyone else gets cucked and eventually hit the wall, that's why u should just hire a prostitute to save u the headache
-a guy who’s never been in a relationship and never talked to a girl.

The dating market is absurd but that’s for average looking people who can’t get average looking girls cuz they want better than what they’re worth etc. maybe even htn would struggle atp. But if your chad/chadlite it’s easy. Your telling me only fucking young brad Pitt and young Di caprio (both would be rated chadlite here) would be the only ones getting girls? Wild.

Your thought process is that of a Psl rotter. It’s not normal nor is it true. Caused by you literally coping that the dating market is outrageous and chads can’t get girls if they’re not multimillionaires and 6’3 because you can’t get girls themselves (your 5’5 and sub 5)

Reminds me of those cucks on Twitter who worship bbc icl.:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

It's the validation of having one. Also it's easy to tell if you're in a betabux relationship or not. (Especially if you're broke)

Be Happy u never Had a gf, they are Just a headache

-a guy who’s never been in a relationship and never talked to a girl.

The dating market is absurd but that’s for average looking people who can’t get average looking girls cuz they want better than what they’re worth etc. maybe even htn would struggle atp. But if your chad/chadlite it’s easy. Your telling me only fucking young brad Pitt and young Di caprio (both would be rated chadlite here) would be the only ones getting girls? Wild.

Your thought process is that of a Psl rotter. It’s not normal nor is it true. Caused by you literally coping that the dating market is outrageous and chads can’t get girls if they’re not multimillionaires and 6’3 because you can’t get girls themselves (your 5’5 and sub 5)

This is a very coping bluepilled way of thinking,

you do realize it's in the nature of men to fuck as many people as they could?
well that's how society here in the west is heading and it's not looking good for normies and even chadlites have to deal with legal prostitution,
Also chadlites don't get to sleep around with women they're usually stuck in LTR wich isn't ideal that's why "ghosting" is a thing, as a chadlite you'll still have to put effort in and plan a date and afterwards ghost them, you can't just fuck around with NSA as a chad with status
Reminds me of those cucks on Twitter who worship bbc icl. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

also idk what the fuck you're on about but you should stop projecting your degenerate kinks onto other people

Androcentrism is the only way out of the matrix

This is a very coping bluepilled way of thinking,

you do realize it's in the nature of men to fuck as many people as they could?
well that's how society here in the west is heading and it's not looking good for normies and even chadlites have to deal with legal prostitution,
Also chadlites don't get to sleep around with women they're usually stuck in LTR wich isn't ideal that's why "ghosting" is a thing, as a chadlite you'll still have to put effort in and plan a date and afterwards ghost them, you can't just fuck around with NSA as a chad with status

also idk what the fuck you're on about but you should stop projecting your degenerate kinks onto other people
Lmao what does your point about ghosting have to do with the original point? First you say marriage is fucked because you get cucked, then you say only rich chads can get married, then you say that chadlites have to ghost girls just to ONS.

Dating women is a fucking joke

Lmao what does your point about ghosting have to do with the original point? First you say marriage is fucked because you get cucked, then you say only rich chads can get married, then you say that chadlites have to ghost girls just to ONS.
rich chad = complete control of the social environment they're in and freedom to do anything from ons to etc..., normal chads/chadlites = have to ghost for ons, HTN's = LTN wich doesn't work out in the end and for normies this rule i said applies especially for them and SUB5's don't exist in the eyes of foids

just get a friend with benefits nigga