A good job for Chads is ad sales

mikeock

mikeock

Platinum
Marketing departments are just full of middle aged women in decision-making positions. This means that Chad can make great commissions selling advertising for a big media company to these foids. If you are PSL 7 and above, consider this job seriously. There are usually no strict academic requirements for sales jobs, just a good personality. Blackpillers know exactly what that means

• +1
Reactions: Sasaz2, n33tf1f, Deleted member 2733 and 8 others
based and chadpilled

It's crazy how many chads are also in the real estate business and how much money they make

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, toolateforme, Alt Number 3 and 2 others
Marketing departments are just full of middle aged women in decision-making positions. This means that Chad can make great commissions selling advertising for a big media company to these foids. If you are PSL 7 and above, consider this job seriously. There are usually no strict academic requirements for sales jobs, just a good personality. Blackpillers know exactly what that means
Lol psl 7 is top model tier

you can make bank off modeling or acting instead

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, n33tf1f, Ruby and 1 other person
It's crazy how many chads are also in the real estate business and how much money they make

Real estate is good, but they don't sell directly to women there. In ad sales, the Chad will often be the only man in the room when pitching the media buy.
Lol psl 7 is top model tier

you can make bank off modeling or acting instead

In any country outside the top 5 economies in the world, modeling and acting are shit tier careers, only good for marketing yourself to old sugar daddies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195, Chadelite and Deleted member 1774
Real estate is good, but they don't sell directly to women there. In ad sales, the Chad will often be the only man in the room when pitching the media buy.

In any country outside the top 5 economies in the world, modeling and acting are shit tier careers, only good for marketing yourself to old sugar daddies
I live in a top 5 so I’m good brah

psl 8 model ez money

@FatJattMofo about to be one rich jaat

Step 1: Get reborn as chad.

Being good at sales is a meme

If the person trusts your looks they will buy from you

• +1
Reactions: n33tf1f, Zeta ascended and mikeock
  • +1
Reactions: n33tf1f, mikeock and Alt Number 3
i am god to you people.

• JFL
Reactions: n33tf1f
Chad always wins.. never forget that.

I'm oldcel and I've seen it time and time again

Lmao if I were PSL7 I wouldnt do shit, just enjoy life and face. PSL7 means topmodel material, reminder that PSL8 is the max