A good universal strategy for a fulfilling/enjoyable/successful life

A

ABC

Bronze
The most important part of achieving a fulfilling and enjoyable life is to firstly define your goal. Goal setting is incredibly important.
If you don't have goals, you're likely mindlessly going through life with nothing to aim towards and taking everything as it comes.
Define what you truly want and then strategise. Take charge.
Sit down and deeply think about what your dream life would look like. Think about every aspect from how, specifically, you would like to look, who you would like to have in your life, what your hobbies and interests would be, what would your job be, etc. If you were granted the opportunity to have the perfect life, by your standards, what would it look like? Once you define this, begin to strategise. Work out how many surgeries you'll need, what softmaxxing products you'll need and add up how much it will cost either in total, per month, per week, whatever, and then do the same with other aspects of your life. For example, if you dream of travelling the world then figure out the cost and then research methods of generating income. Then boil the different methods down to the ones which are better suited to your goals.

It's all well and good us being so focused on becoming as attractive as possible but will it really be as good as it seems once we achieve it? I don't believe it would be for me. It might be for you, however. And in that case, that's great. However, I think there may be some users on here who think being attractive is everything that matters in life and if they ever get to achieve that goal might find themselves quite depressed after not so long if they're holding being a good-looking person to such a high standard. I am assuming that people here don't have any other goals, which I'm sure isn't the case with everyone here, however judging by the amount of time some people spend on this site I think it's fairly safe to assume that if you're spending hours a day on here then it's likely you don't have many other aspirations.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, sub6manletnozygos, Ghostcel and 5 others
High effort thread

dn rd

be good lookin

that is all tbh

I want to be 8psl actor with 100milion folowers on insta

it makes you too popular imo, modelling gives you the perfect amount of popularity tbh
No way man. 100 milion folowers is optimal

No way man. 100 milion folowers is optimal
i dont think of it in terms of followers, i just dont want paparazzi following me everywhere and everyone who sees me wanting a selfie, i just want to be recognised once or twice a day and give me my daily ego boost

i dont think of it in terms of followers, i just dont want paparazzi following me everywhere and everyone who sees me wanting a selfie, i just want to be recognised once or twice a day and give me my daily ego boost
You wont be recognized once a Day as model for example. Normies doesnt know them

“If a man knows not to which port he sails, no wind is favorable" Seneca The Younger.

Stoicism is high IQ and the only philosophy you need to follow.