if you want to live a good life you have to put in the work

nathan

nathan

Darth Vader
the only reason you aren't living a successful happy and fulfilling life is simply haven't put in the time and effort for it to be possible "oh but chad just gets thinks handed to him look at Jeremey meeks" chads don't exists irl they are literally 1 in a 10000. so what are you waiting for? work on your money, style, confidence, looks, and CHASE YOUR DREAMS SHOOT FOR THE STARS
Screenshot 2024 05 13 203933

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: noodlelover, Lonenely sigma, A.. and 16 others
I thaought it was because rockets are flying above my head, ty for encouragement bro ๐Ÿ‘Š

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Lonenely sigma, mewingmaxxer and 6 others
the only reason you aren't living a successful happy and fulfilling life is simply haven't put in the time and effort for it to be possible "oh but chad just gets thinks handed to him look at Jeremey meeks" chads don't exists irl they are literally 1 in a 10000. so what are you waiting for? work on your money, style, confidence, looks, and CHASE YOUR DREAMS SHOOT FOR THE STARS
View attachment 2916989View attachment 2916993
the "incel" in the first pic had 60 matches, he was a mentalcel
The others had a good base for whatever they are doing.
Im not saying dont improve, but dont try to climb a tree if youre a pig lmfoao

-htn slayer

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: noodlelover, Lonenely sigma, zura and 3 others

-htn slayer
still have to work for your best life possible

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Costcosuperstore, greycel and 3 others
kys

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: sub3cel, noodlelover, lilith and 1 other person
the sooner you boys realise that it isn't your fault you are a loser inkwell the quicker you can be at peace tbh

everything about you was predetermined so don't be upset and blame yourself if your life sucks, man has no power over his own destiny

beserk type shit

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: 4ever, autistic_tendencies, Alt Number 3 and 4 others
the sooner you boys realise that it isn't your fault you are a loser inkwell the quicker you can be at peace tbh

everything about you was predetermined so don't be upset and blame yourself if your life sucks, man has no power over his own destiny

beserk type shit
type shi

• So Sad
Reactions: nathan

beserk type shit
if u actually had good genetics it would never be a 0. it may not be a 1 but it will will be 0.7. girls will flock to you, guys will treat u with respect, people wouldnt hate u for no reason.

• +1

-htn slayer
There are terms for this that exist in the mainstream. "Lipstick on a pig" or "butterface" or "polishing a turd"

Even in the language normies use, there is a sentiment that self improvement can only take you so far. In fact, it is heavily implied that it doesn't take you far at all.

The best life possible for you will still be bottom-tier. Odds are, you won't actually move up in the world. Knowing this, how do you work hard? Can you honestly look yourself in the mirror and tell yourself that you would continue to put in the effort despite the results you haven't gotten/will not get? Hard work for the sake of hard work sounds nice in principle, but in practice it's a sad reality.

• So Sad
Reactions: synock21
if u actually had good genetics it would never be a 0. it may not be a 1 but it will will be 0.7. girls will flock to you, guys will treat u with respect, people wouldnt hate u for no reason.
There are terms for this that exist in the mainstream. "Lipstick on a pig" or "butterface" or "polishing a turd"

Even in the language normies use, there is a sentiment that self improvement can only take you so far. In fact, it is heavily implied that it doesn't take you far at all.

The best life possible for you will still be bottom-tier. Odds are, you won't actually move up in the world. Knowing this, how do you work hard? Can you honestly look yourself in the mirror and tell yourself that you would continue to put in the effort despite the results you haven't gotten/will not get? Hard work for the sake of hard work sounds nice in principle, but in practice it's a sad reality.
no excuses not to be your best self

• +1
Reactions: ra$ypr
How you can really determine your value is in the way legitimately attractive girls treat you. They're the ones who have dealt with so much bullshit that they can't even bothered to put up with you if you're unattractive. The thing is, they might be acting rude, but they are only being up front about what everybody else thinks about you deep down.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski and nathan
never get up

• +1
no excuses not to be your best self
Society uses that lip service to maintain peace and keep inkwells like us from revolting. "The results don't matter bro, just do it for yourself" is the biggest lie we have fed ourselves as a civilization. We don't reward effort, we reward positive outcomes.

Let's say you were working a job that mentally drained you every day, but you weren't getting paid for it. Using your reasoning, you should keep at it, because hard work she be done for hard work's sake. Obviously, this isn't what you would do. You would either find a way to be paid more for your labor or look for ways to do less with the same pay.

• Love it
Reactions: borismonster
No work for your face and height.

This guy got 60 matches after rotting in a blackpill forum for a year. The only reason he ever found hope was that he knew he had it in him to improve if he actually applied himself. But what about those of us who did apply ourselves, but still found ourselves with absolutely NOTHING.

No work for your face and height.
Some gymcellers, including myself, found this out the hard way. I really believed the redpill cope for a good while back in the day. But let me tell you, it meant absolutely nothing. NOTHING. Getting big and shredded got me NOTHING. Spending a ridiculous amount of care products and clothes got me NOTHING. You know what it did get me? The knowledge that nothing I did would have ever mattered and that I was wasting my time.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
donโ€™t forget to mention to start as young as possible

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ra$ypr and nathan
never get up
If I were to do it all over again, I would go back and tell myself to never get up. Getting up is the worst thing that happened to my mental health. At least when I was still skinny and acne-ridden, I could feed myself on the hope that I could ascend. But now, that hope is gone.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
style and fashion are BS . foids will simp over the 50 kg kid with a guitar with baggy clothes

physique matters only to get to extremely low bodyfat,9-10% to have your face at your "peak"

physique alone wont get you anything in terms of dating,only compliments from gymcel faggots,almost nowadays most foids fiind you cringe as fuck if gym is your personality . Even an extremely good top tier frame with height wont get you anything if your face is bad. Its actually even much better to practice a sport and be good at it . Make foids think you have a good body and muscles from rugby or football . That's where real chads are, gymcelling is fucking cringe filled with roided turbomanlets

• +1
Reactions: fuse, nathan and Sprinkles
style and fashion are BS . foids will simp over the 50 kg kid with a guitar with baggy clothes

physique matters only to get to extremely low bodyfat,9-10% to have your face at your "peak"

physique alone wont get you anything in terms of dating,only compliments from gymcel faggots,almost nowadays most foids fiind you cringe as fuck if gym is your personality . Itโ€™s actually even much better to practice a sport and be good at it . Make foids think you have a good body and muscles from rugby or football . That's where real chads are, gymcelling is fucking cringe filled with roided turbomanlets
pure cope boyo i had a htb latina who was a year younger than me interested in me purely do to my style i fumbled her cause iโ€™m ugly asf but style matters to an extent especially in Hs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nathan and shieldzz
pure cope boyo i had a htb latina who was a year younger than me interested in me purely do to my style i fumbled her cause iโ€™m ugly asf but style matters to an extent especially in Hs
1 example wont speak for millions of people

• Hmm...

beserk type shit
Predetermined is like Schrรถdingerโ€™s cat. Everything is both predetermined fully and completely undetermined and chaotic.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Eren, twilight, Sens and 1 other person

Go back to .is

• +1
If I were to do it all over again, I would go back and tell myself to never get up. Getting up is the worst thing that happened to my mental health. At least when I was still skinny and acne-ridden, I could feed myself on the hope that I could ascend. But now, that hope is gone.
Self improvement works if you have a decent BASE already, and/or good potential. Both are somewhat out of your control.

A minority of men, letโ€™s say around the bottom 10th percentile have nothing going for them at all. Shit looks, Iq below 100, no social skills ect. For them, it never began and they should just throw in the towel and live a simple life rotting. Itโ€™s sad, but itโ€™s the best solution.

If youโ€™re 50/60th percentile in most areas though thereโ€™s no excuse not to try. Even marginal improvement will make a huge difference since most metrics follow a log-based or normal distribution curve.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fuse, thegiganigga and nathan
Self improvement works if you have a decent BASE already, and/or good potential. Both are somewhat out of your control.

A minority of men, letโ€™s say around the bottom 10th percentile have nothing going for them at all. Shit looks, Iq below 100, no social skills ect. For them, it never began and they should just throw in the towel and live a simple life rotting. Itโ€™s sad, but itโ€™s the best solution.

If youโ€™re 50/60th percentile in most areas though thereโ€™s no excuse not to try. Even marginal improvement will make a huge difference since most metrics follow a log-based or normal distribution curve.
everyone regardless of there base should strive to be the best person they can possibly be

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fuse, thegiganigga and MaestheticMaso

What then, would be the solution for those who have tried but did not succeed?

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
everyone regardless of there base should strive to be the best person they can possibly be
Most people strive to improve to have something to show for it. If youโ€™re average, it very might just work and give you massive.

For example in terms of physique: if you average genes and do everything you can, take PEDs ect you might get it into very good territory. Which would halo you massively. However, some people will have elite genes and will bring it to a world class level. For both normies and the elites it will pay off massively. However, for someone with garbage genes, they will never get that halo, just waste their time, money and energy for nothing.

Same with school. Someone with an average IQ might bust their ass off, studying 7 hrs per day everyday and might get into an IVY which would absolutely change their life. The elite wonโ€™t even need to really try, meanwhile someone with an iq of 80 can study for 12 hrs a day, take adderall whatever, they will probably not even get into a uni and will work in a low class job cleaning toilets.

So whatโ€™s the point for those bottom percentile individuals?

• +1
What then, would be the solution for those who have tried but did not succeed?
Depends on 100 factors, your base, your potential, how hard you actually tried to improve, if you worked smartly ect ect.

Only you can decide

Depends on 100 factors, your base, your potential, how hard you actually tried to improve, if you worked smartly ect ect.

Only you can decide
Let me rephrase the question then. What does one do when they are a genetic dead end.

Let me rephrase the question then. What does one do when they are a genetic dead end.
I said. Read:

Some gymcellers, including myself, found this out the hard way. I really believed the redpill cope for a good while back in the day. But let me tell you, it meant absolutely nothing. NOTHING. Getting big and shredded got me NOTHING. Spending a ridiculous amount of care products and clothes got me NOTHING. You know what it did get me? The knowledge that nothing I did would have ever mattered and that I was wasting my time.
no surgeries = volcel

• +1
Also cope tbh

Ur avi girl has amazing body but shame about that stupid punchable face

WOW

60 matches in 3 weeks!

Must be some mythical slayer chad

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LampPostPrime
WOW

60 matches in 3 weeks!

Must be some mythical slayer chad
And that's after he was rotting on blackpill forums not doing anything to improve his looks for an entire year JFL

Water thread

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
the pictures are complete cope, still you should try your hardest to ascend ofc

• +1
Reading these kind of posts for my daily dose of cringe

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: nathan and lilith
Best of the best worthy

What if your born as a 5โ€™4 indian, can you still be happy through hard work alone?

• +1
That's the question that needs to be asked. Can you be happy with putting in effort with no reward?

People will say that the 5'4 indian thing is a hyperbolization and that it doesn't apply to normal people. First of all, the commenter here might be one of those people, so let's not disrespect him. Second of all, at what point does the example not become a hyperbole anymore? If you can't confidently say that the 5'4 indian does not stand to gain from putting effort into himself, then what's to say that the 5'9 indian will? Where do we draw the line?

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and nathan
That's the question that needs to be asked. Can you be happy with putting in effort with no reward?

People will say that the 5'4 indian thing is a hyperbolization and that it doesn't apply to normal people. First of all, the commenter here might be one of those people, so let's not disrespect him. Second of all, at what point does the example not become a hyperbole anymore? If you can't confidently say that the 5'4 indian does not stand to gain from putting effort into himself, then what's to say that the 5'9 indian will? Where do we draw the line?
Just work on yourself bro

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab

Users who are viewing this thread

Back