if you want to live a good life you have to put in the work

That's the question that needs to be asked. Can you be happy with putting in effort with no reward?

People will say that the 5'4 indian thing is a hyperbolization and that it doesn't apply to normal people. First of all, the commenter here might be one of those people, so let's not disrespect him. Second of all, at what point does the example not become a hyperbole anymore? If you can't confidently say that the 5'4 indian does not stand to gain from putting effort into himself, then what's to say that the 5'9 indian will? Where do we draw the line?
you should still be your best self

meanwhile someone with an iq of 80 can study for 12 hrs a day, take adderall whatever, they will probably not even get into a uni and will work in a low class job cleaning toilets.

So whatโ€™s the point for those bottom percentile individuals?
literally anyone can get into college these days if they try, you don't have to be smart you don't have to be a hard worker you just have to pay.
Screenshot 2024 05 14 075908

you should still be your best self
But... why? Hear me out, maybe I don't want to make investments that never pan out. Try telling the wall street investor to keep throwing money at a company that will never take off. They'll look at you as if you were a crazy autist.

I know why that sentiment is so propagated in society. It's the evolution of bluepill propaganda in an attempt to control the masses to keep contributing their labor to society.

Bro don't worry, women aren't into looks like men are -> Okay, maybe they are, but it doesn't matter all that much and you can still work on yourself -> Okay, maybe it's impossible for some people to ascend. But they should still keep trying, because... Okay shut the fuck up you misogynistic incel.

But... why? Hear me out, maybe I don't want to make investments that never pan out. Try telling the wall street investor to keep throwing money at a company that will never take off. They'll look at you as if you were a crazy autist.

I know why that sentiment is so propagated in society. It's the evolution of bluepill propaganda in an attempt to control the masses to keep contributing their labor to society.

Bro don't worry, women aren't into looks like men are -> Okay, maybe they are, but it doesn't matter all that much and you can still work on yourself -> Okay, maybe it's impossible for some people to ascend. But they should still keep trying, because... Okay shut the fuck up you misogynistic incel.
there is not one case of someone regretting improving their mental and physical health "oh but you'll be sad regardless" with that mindset you will

there is not one case of someone regretting improving their mental and physical health "oh but you'll be sad regardless" with that mindset you will
I am one of those people who deeply regret ever stepping into the gym. I poured so much into this fantasy that never became reality for me. I'd rather have lived with my skinny body who still had hope that one day he may ascend. Now I know there's a ceiling that I cannot break through, one that is in the way of my goals.

I am one of those people who deeply regret ever stepping into the gym. I poured so much into this fantasy that never became reality for me. I'd rather have lived with my skinny body who still had hope that one day he may ascend. Now I know there's a ceiling that I cannot break through, one that is in the way of my goals.
gym is not the only way you can improve your physical health there are many other way

gym is not the only way you can improve your physical health there are many other way
It's not that I didn't attain the physique. It's that the physique did not contribute to my goals.

• So Sad
Reactions: nathan
That's the question that needs to be asked. Can you be happy with putting in effort with no reward?
I'd say keeping hope alive, makes you happier than letting it die.

High effort and thinking outside the box, is what keeps hope alive.

People will say that the 5'4 indian thing is a hyperbolization and that it doesn't apply to normal people. First of all, the commenter here might be one of those people, so let's not disrespect him. Second of all, at what point does the example not become a hyperbole anymore? If you can't confidently say that the 5'4 indian does not stand to gain from putting effort into himself, then what's to say that the 5'9 indian will? Where do we draw the line?

There are no lines. Full body burn victims have managed to slay hot women, wheel chair ridden midget cripples that are physically deformed have managed to slay hot women, short bald old pot bellied Indian men have managed to slay hot young women.

And it's not so much about chance as it is, finding the right path and pursuing it until you reach your destination. Course correcting and learning as appropriate.

The right path depends on your resources, and life circumstance.

But the way I like to look at it, is imagine tomorrow a hyper intelligent Ai has taken over your brain with the goal of getting laid with a hot girl. This Ai is a trillion fold more intelligent than any living human. What does the Ai do?

We don't know but this thought experiment is about opening your mind to possibilities that are so far outside the box, no normal human being thinks of them. Those are the kinds of things that could work.

The Ai, might hack tinder so that one particular girl sees only subhumans and then you. How does it do it? Maybe it creates a fake tinder app, and hacks into girls phones in public locations and replaces the real tinder with the fake app, or starts a phone repair service with cheap prices to get direct access to girls phones, or hacks into tinders servers with social engineering, or the app store.

It might get a pulse of the current social momentum in the area where you are living, and start the right cult of personality, around the right ideas/causes for the moment. It might find patterns in the stock market or business, earn a few million, then hire a cast of actors to work their way into a particular woman's life and then subtlety direct her towards you, while using covert hypnosis to make her more attracted to you, it might status max on youtube and cast a net around the entire world until it reals in an attractive fish, like the disgusting subhuman broke youtuber "NeverGiveUp" and his supermodel looking girlfriend he got.

It might become a preacher, then use covert hypnosis to hypnotize the crowd into thinking you have high SMV, and that dating apps and bars are sinful, isolating potential targets from competition. Then do things to make Chads uncomfortable and leave, or give them tasks to occupy them. Or use directed sonic attacks during service to give Chads headaches, and make them associate pain with your church, while letting them know about other churches they could go to. The directed sonic attacks, or microwave attacks could be setup to an automated turret type device, hidden that uses facial recognition to find it's targets.

If you are old, it may discover a legitimate cure for aging, or find a set of hacks to make you look younger and/or more attractive that no other human has found.

It might start a company, and then have the company hire an attractive woman, then pretend to be an employee at the company, but have many assignments that are only you and the woman working together to get to know her, and vice versa. And have another employee woman give her a fake ghost written book designed to normalize office relationships, and make her more attracted and turned on by this kind of scenario, while having the other actor female employees act attracted to you, so she sees you as a prize. While simultaneously employing a range of the other tactics to support this one.

It might become rich and then move to a country with arranged marriages, then find parents that want their daughter to marry a rich man.

It might become a warlord god in a war-torn country.

It might developed new methods and procedures for mind control, or heavy influence, based on the latest theories in neuroscience and cognitive models.

Ok, so take all those ideas that are clearly illegal off the list, and there's still a bunch of ideas. These are quick Ideas I came up with, but if you did this exercise for just 1 hour a day, for a year, you would come up with even more.

You weigh the pro's and con's, risk's and rewards, costs and timelines for each idea, and you pick a strategy. Now you work towards that everyday with all of your effort.

This is how you win in life, and if you don't win you certainly have more fun than giving up.

No, you've just reached diminishing returns on body (assuming you really have maxed that out and read every book, study, theory, and idea around nutrition, sleep, recovery, and muscle gain). Listening to Greg Doucette, or some self proclaimed expert, doesn't count.

Having a better body greases the wheels of more advanced strategies to help them work, but are you high status? are you billionaire? are you cult of personality maxed? Are you a rock star? If no, then you are far bellow the ceiling of your potential.

Your name is kpopmaxxing, if you were really kpopmaxed, you'd have screaming fans of thousands of girls, and some of them would be attracted to you.

Last edited:
the only reason you aren't living a successful happy and fulfilling life is simply haven't put in the time and effort for it to be possible "oh but chad just gets thinks handed to him look at Jeremey meeks"
Copenhagen
chads don't exists irl they are literally 1 in a 10000.
Smartest bluecell
so what are you waiting for? work on your money, style, confidence, looks, and CHASE YOUR DREAMS SHOOT FOR THE STARS
Shoot for the stars, if u miss you end up in sex offender registry
the sooner you boys realise that it isn't your fault you are a loser inkwell the quicker you can be at peace tbh

everything about you was predetermined so don't be upset and blame yourself if your life sucks, man has no power over his own destiny

beserk type shit
Pretty much

• So Sad
Reactions: nathan
If I were to do it all over again, I would go back and tell myself to never get up. Getting up is the worst thing that happened to my mental health. At least when I was still skinny and acne-ridden, I could feed myself on the hope that I could ascend. But now, that hope is gone.
nice sentience

Users who are viewing this thread

Back