A Guide On How To Know Your Ascension Difficulty/Looksmaxing Potential (Where Do YOU Stand?)

Where Do YOU Stand?

• Total voters
Nah. There are people on here who got botched even with all the blackpilled planning in the world. There is some element of luck involved and you need the right base to pull it off.
If you know your face, you'll know what you'll need. Base doesn't really matter here as you can always upgrade with surgeries.
Outside of that, I do think there's a certain amount of luck involved + people can get botched by their surgeon.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
It could be anything. bimax, eye procedures, HTs, fillers, implants etc. If you end up looking weird, you won't have any SMV.
I suppose, I don't really think I've seen any really bad outcomes from bimax though. The only one I can think of is that kid that posted here that looked super assymetrical after but I think if he had gotten filler or something to make the other side of his jaw equal it would have been fine. He also didn't even know what movements the surgeon made so it seemed he was low iq as well tbh.

If you know your face, you'll know what you'll need. Base doesn't really matter here as you can always upgrade with surgeries.
Outside of that, I do think there's a certain amount of luck involved + people can get botched by their surgeon.
Base obviously matters lol. There are certain things you can't realistically change like your phenotype, skull shape, ratios, the angle of your bones etc. Sure there are extreme surgeries to alter these things but they don't almost never produce harmonious results. And many of them are too expensive and impractical for most.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920 and enchanted_elixir
Scroll through his TikTok comments, he's a confirmed cum farter.
His ascension is the best ive ever seen
beats @StreegeReturn ascension now when i think of it

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Pakicel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20189
Your face has moderate potential. You have some hard flaws we discussed earlier.
Height (I'm starting my growth spurt thank god), Maxilla (but it's still developing) and Asymmetries (don't know what to do for it tbh).

• Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
what surgeries did @StreegeReturn even do?
Rhino + fillers on his jaw angles. Mostly just weightloss and puberty imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 20189
Added to the list!
If have a very narrow palate and I am gonna get MSE and braces this winter to get my cheekbones poppy and correct my bite. With other softmaxxes hopefully I can ascend despite my pheno.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
His ascension is the best ive ever seen
beats @StreegeReturn ascension now when i think of it
The guy in pics of first post ?
Mirin then. But to my defense i have lots to do still to be at my full potential

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
The guy in pics of first post ?
Mirin then. But to my defense i have lots to do still to be at my full potential
Will McCann yes but thats not him in the before pic I think he was even uglier

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Rhino + fillers on his jaw angles. Mostly just weightloss and puberty imo.
Septo for side not front nose + 1ml gonion fillers yup.
Not puberty i was already mid 20s. But lots of softmaxxes

• +1
Septo for side not front nose + 1ml gonion fillers yup.
Not puberty i was already mid 20s. But lots of softmaxxes
Can you see ur PM's Streege? Thanks. :D

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
It is not as simple as you think. Some people just have very bland faces or practically unfixable failos to stops them from ever ascending to HTN+. Heck, some people can't even be LTN.
Exactly lol this thread is just a bunch of words but zero value added, most guys can't even reach HTN

• +1
Exactly lol this thread is just a bunch of words but zero value added, most guys can't even reach HTN
I wouldn't say most guys can't reach HTN. Many of the young white guys I see where I live can reach that level with just some sotmaxxing and minor procedures. But everyone definitely has some kind of hardcap. You also have to take into account that many of the people who need looksmaxxing will be starting from very low down on the scale. A large number of them have bad ratios, skull shape, pheno etc. Basically unfixable things.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 1851
I wouldn't say most guys can't reach HTN. Many of the young white guys I see where I live can reach that level with just some sotmaxxing and minor procedures. But everyone definitely has some kind of hardcap. You also have to take into account that many of the people who need looksmaxxing will be starting from very low down on the scale. A large number of them have bad ratios, skull shape, pheno etc. Basically unfixable things.
yeah, white wasp men are on average a lot better looking than the avg looksmax.org user, so that makes sense. but most guys here don't fall in this condition

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Pakicel
does your race affect this?

Do you mind to rate me through PM's?

• +1
I’m on dark souls difficulty just with the height alone. Anything else is just adding bullets to the magazine.

But it’s either ascend or rope, no in between worth talking about.

Basically it’s over for us who are not NT we basically have ugly brains instead of faces so we are truecels as well despite not appearing as such on the outside
This is my situation as well.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
how much does having a non lightskin pheno as a black person affect u then
If you don't have an African phenotype, it's moderate.

Bullshit thread

REALLY nice thread
but you should consider a thing i would call (in this thread) as "boosters" or "boost features" which would be features that significantly make you more attractive (so u reach 8, 9 and 10)
eg: colored eyes, long ramus, wide and long chin (good philtrum:chin ratio)

it would be put in the high potential looksmaxxing

Attachments

• 65C73F76-5AD6-49A4-A72F-28D77617A2BD.png
    65C73F76-5AD6-49A4-A72F-28D77617A2BD.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • A8C9D267-782A-4CE1-BC44-78DC79112BF0.png
    A8C9D267-782A-4CE1-BC44-78DC79112BF0.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 58300455-0F88-4B5C-B55F-41DCC4B5FC10.png
    58300455-0F88-4B5C-B55F-41DCC4B5FC10.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 0
A Guide On How To Know Your Ascension Difficulty/Looksmaxing Potential
View attachment 1950703
by @enchanted_elixir
Table Of Contents
  • Disclaimer
  • High Potential
  • Moderate Potential
  • Low Potential
Disclaimer
In theory, every single man can become a Chad if they know what to do. This guide merely represents the difficulty of ascending to a good-looking man based on your criteria.

High Potential/Tutorial Mode Looksmaxing Difficulty
A person with high looksmaxing potential has merely a moderate amount of soft flaws and no hard flaws. This person is at least 6 inches (15cm) taller than the average woman in their country, has a good phenotype, isn't recessed, doesn't have a bad frame, etc. Once their flaws are all fixed, people in this category can be either a Gigachad, Chad or sometimes Chadlite.

View attachment 1950832

Ease of fixing their flaws: EASY
Price to pay to become at least a HTN:
No more than $1,000 USD

People in this category may have one or more of these SOFT flaws: being skinny, being fat, being facially bloated, having poor skin quality, having bad hair and/or hairstyle, wears glasses, having bad fashion, etc.

People in this category don't have the following HARD flaws: craniofacial dystrophy (recession), a bad phenotype, a bad nose, bad lips, bad frame, or any hard flaw to be honest.

Moderate Potential/Normal Mode Looksmaxing Difficulty
A person with a moderate looksmaxing potential has a combination of soft flaws and hard flaws. This person may be recessed, be less than 6 inches (15cm) taller than the average woman in their nation (but 2 inches (5cm) + taller than the average height of a woman in their country). Once their flaws are all fixed, they can be at least a HTN. Becoming a Chad or maybe even a Chadlite at this stage will probably take at least one surgery or orthotropic device like braces or a palate expander.

View attachment 1950855

Ease of fixing their flaws: MODERATE
Price to pay to become at least a HTN:
No more than $10,000 USD

People in this category may have one or more of these SOFT flaws: being skinny, being fat, being facially bloated, having poor skin quality, having bad hair and/or hairstyle, wears glasses, having bad fashion, bad teeth, etc.

People in this category can have at most three (sometimes four) HARD flaws: Being facially recessed, having faint eyebrows, having a bad eye area, having a bad nose, being less than 6 inches (15cm) taller than the average woman in their nation.

Low Potential/Insane Mode Looksmaxing Difficulty

Nervous Key And Peele GIF

A person on INSANE DIFFICULTY has a severe amount of both soft flaws and hard flaws. This person has basically more than 75% of all aesthetic flaws in the book.

The most common flaws here are:

• Being short (at or less than 2 inches (5cm) taller than the average woman in their country)
  • Bad phenotype
  • Balding severely (or being bald in general)
  • Severe bone deformities in their face like a death tier eye area, a poorly shaped nose, narrow jaw, narrow palate, etc.

Ease of fixing their flaws: HARD
Price to pay to become at least a HTN: $10,000 to $250,000 USD (depends if they need Leg Lengthening or not)

P.S: You can ascend if you're in any of these categories, but the harder your starting point is, the smarter and richer you'll have to be.
Also, it is possible to be a 4 with high looksmaxing potential and a 5.5 with moderate potential as well!

Category #4: Ascended
  • You're a HTN (7/10) Chadlite (8/10), Chad (9/10) or Gigachad (10/10)

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur Chadeep@Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel
@Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife @Afrikancel @Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth @ascension! @latincell95 @capybara @crimclown63 @Zures @Unsh @reptiles @pneumocystosis @Moggie
everyone has craniofacial dystrophy...

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
  • JFL
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and enchanted_elixir
I'm at the Lowest potential possible

• +1
Reactions: thecel
VERY GOOD THREAD
YOU'RE LIKE AN ANGELIC MORON WHO HELPS US ALL

I am a htn despite having a class 3 malocclusion

I wouldn't include being bald as a insane difficulty failo at all. A hair system is probably the single most bang for the buck looksmax there is in terms of potential PSL increase. You can legit go up 2-3PSL just from a $500 system. The problem with them is the maintenance. There isn't any equivalent looksmax for the eye area or jaw. Even a big jaw filler job costs more money and won't be as dramatic a change.

Totally insane for me, I have a good skull and overall base, but need about 5 surgeries to looksmax completely: first bimax, second bimax, peek implants, eyes job, nose job, hair transplant, about 100k$ overall. Already had the first bimax a year ago.