A Guide On How To Know Your Ascension Difficulty/Looksmaxing Potential (Where Do YOU Stand?)

Where Do YOU Stand?

• Total voters
enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
A Guide On How To Know Your Ascension Difficulty/Looksmaxing Potential

by @enchanted_elixir
Table Of Contents
  • Disclaimer
  • High Potential
  • Moderate Potential
  • Low Potential
Disclaimer
In theory, every single man can become a Chad if they know what to do. This guide merely represents the difficulty of ascending to a good-looking man based on your criteria.

High Potential/Tutorial Mode Looksmaxing Difficulty
A person with high looksmaxing potential has merely a moderate amount of soft flaws and no hard flaws. This person is at least 6 inches (15cm) taller than the average woman in their country, has a good phenotype, isn't recessed, doesn't have a bad frame, etc. Once their flaws are all fixed, people in this category can be either a Gigachad, Chad or sometimes Chadlite.

Ease of fixing their flaws: EASY
Price to pay to become at least a HTN:
No more than $1,000 USD

People in this category may have one or more of these SOFT flaws: being skinny, being fat, being facially bloated, having poor skin quality, having bad hair and/or hairstyle, wears glasses, having bad fashion, etc.

People in this category don't have the following HARD flaws: craniofacial dystrophy (recession), a bad phenotype, a bad nose, bad lips, bad frame, or any hard flaw to be honest.

Moderate Potential/Normal Mode Looksmaxing Difficulty
A person with a moderate looksmaxing potential has a combination of soft flaws and hard flaws. This person may be recessed, be less than 6 inches (15cm) taller than the average woman in their nation (but 2 inches (5cm) + taller than the average height of a woman in their country). Once their flaws are all fixed, they can be at least a HTN. Becoming a Chad or maybe even a Chadlite at this stage will probably take at least one surgery or orthotropic device like braces or a palate expander.

Ease of fixing their flaws: MODERATE
No more than $10,000 USD

People in this category may have one or more of these SOFT flaws: being skinny, being fat, being facially bloated, having poor skin quality, having bad hair and/or hairstyle, wears glasses, having bad fashion, bad teeth, etc.

People in this category can have at most three (sometimes four) HARD flaws: Being facially recessed, having faint eyebrows, having a bad eye area, having a bad nose, being less than 6 inches (15cm) taller than the average woman in their nation.

Low Potential/Insane Mode Looksmaxing Difficulty

Nervous Key And Peele GIF

A person on INSANE DIFFICULTY has a severe amount of both soft flaws and hard flaws. This person has basically more than 75% of all aesthetic flaws in the book.

The most common flaws here are:

• Being short (at or less than 2 inches (5cm) taller than the average woman in their country)
  • Bad phenotype
  • Balding severely (or being bald in general)
  • Severe bone deformities in their face like a death tier eye area, a poorly shaped nose, narrow jaw, narrow palate, etc.

Ease of fixing their flaws: HARD
Price to pay to become at least a HTN: $10,000 to $250,000 USD (depends if they need Leg Lengthening or not)

P.S: You can ascend if you're in any of these categories, but the harder your starting point is, the smarter and richer you'll have to be.
Also, it is possible to be a 4 with high looksmaxing potential and a 5.5 with moderate potential as well!

Category #4: Ascended
  • You're a HTN (7/10) Chadlite (8/10), Chad (9/10) or Gigachad (10/10)

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur Chadeep@Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel
@Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife @Afrikancel @Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth @ascension! @latincell95 @capybara @crimclown63 @Zures @Unsh @reptiles @pneumocystosis @Moggie

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kebab Master, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, SUB5Incel and 20 others
This could be a good thread I need to read it first but this is actually something the forum needs

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
View attachment 1950703
by @enchanted_elixir
Table Of Contents
  • Disclaimer
  • High Potential
  • Moderate Potential
  • Low Potential
Disclaimer
In theory, every single man can become a Chad if they know what to do. This guide merely represents the difficulty of ascending to a good-looking man based on your criteria.

A person with high looksmaxing potential has merely a moderate amount of soft flaws and no hard flaws. This person is at least 6 inches taller than the average woman in their country, has a good phenotype, isn't recessed, doesn't have a bad frame, etc. Once their flaws are all fixed, people in this category can be either a Gigachad, Chad or sometimes Chadlite.

View attachment 1950832

No more than $1,000 USD

People in this category may have one or more of these SOFT flaws: being skinny, being fat, being facially bloated, having poor skin quality, having bad hair and/or hairstyle, wears glasses, having bad fashion, etc.

People in this category don't have the following HARD flaws: craniofacial dystrophy (recession), a bad phenotype, a bad nose, bad lips, bad frame, or any hard flaw to be honest.

A person with a moderate looksmaxing potential has a combination of soft flaws and hard flaws. This person may be recessed, be less than 6 inches taller than the average woman in their nation. Once their flaws are all fixed, they can be at least a HTN. Becoming a Chad or maybe even a Chadlite at this stage will probably take at least one surgery or orthotropic device like braces or a palate expander.

View attachment 1950855

No more than $10,000 USD

People in this category may have one or more of these SOFT flaws: being skinny, being fat, being facially bloated, having poor skin quality, having bad hair and/or hairstyle, wears glasses, having bad fashion, bad teeth, etc.

People in this category can have at most two HARD flaws: Being facially recessed, having faint eyebrows, having a bad eye area, having a bad nose, being less than 6 inches taller than the average woman in their nation.

A person on INSANE DIFFICULTY has a severe amount of both soft flaws and hard flaws. This person has basically more than 75% of all aesthetic flaws in the book.

• Being short (at or less than 2 inches taller than the average woman in their country)
  • Bad phenotype
  • Severe bone deformities in their face like a death tier eye area, a poorly shaped nose, narrow jaw, narrow palate, etc.

Price to pay to become at least a HTN: $10,000 to $250,000 USD (depends if they need Leg Lengthening or not)

P.S: You can ascend if you're in any of these categories, but the harder your starting point is, the smarter and richer you'll have to be.
Also, it is possible to be a 4 with high looksmaxing potential and a 5.5 with moderate potential as well!

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur Chadeep@Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel
@Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife @Afrikancel @Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth @ascension! @latincell95 @capybara @crimclown63 @Zures @Unsh @reptiles @pneumocystosis @Moggie
Hi, have you seen what I look like lately with my face being a little leaner? Where would I fit?

fuck i wanted to rape the thread first

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, try2beme, ronald_98 and 1 other person
View attachment 1950703
by @enchanted_elixir
Table Of Contents
  • Disclaimer
  • High Potential
  • Moderate Potential
  • Low Potential
Disclaimer

A person with high looksmaxing potential has merely a moderate amount of soft flaws and no hard flaws. This person is at least 6 inches taller than the average woman in their country, has a good phenotype, isn't recessed, doesn't have a bad frame, etc. Once their flaws are all fixed, people in this category can be either a Gigachad, Chad or sometimes Chadlite.

View attachment 1950832

No more than $1,000 USD

A person with a moderate looksmaxing potential has a combination of soft flaws and hard flaws. This person may be recessed, be less than 6 inches taller than the average woman in their nation. Once their flaws are all fixed, they can be at least a HTN. Becoming a Chad or maybe even a Chadlite at this stage will probably take at least one surgery or orthotropic device like braces or a palate expander.

View attachment 1950855

No more than $10,000 USD

People in this category can have at most two HARD flaws: Being facially recessed, having faint eyebrows, having a bad eye area, having a bad nose, being less than 6 inches taller than the average woman in their nation.

• Being short (at or less than 2 inches taller than the average woman in their country)
  • Bad phenotype

Make one for NT, cos some of us are HTN but get nerfed hard by NT. I have the SMV of a 3/10 Indian despite this due to NT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PhilipN, GymCelNeckPill, steakenjoyer and 5 others
start tagging me on your threads plz
i like them

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: latino_
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, latincell95 and FailedNormieManlet
tag me too. not because i like them but because i want a +1

Elaborate, my friend.
Basically it’s over for us who are not NT we basically have ugly brains instead of faces so we are truecels as well despite not appearing as such on the outside

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill and Primalsplit
Anyone can look like this with enough surgeries
Unmoggable

How much would you rate me among these 3 categories (not 4, since I have not ascended)? And how much potential do I have / could I reach Chad?

I would say I am medium

• +1
View attachment 1950703
by @enchanted_elixir
Table Of Contents
  • Disclaimer
  • High Potential
  • Moderate Potential
  • Low Potential
Disclaimer

A person with high looksmaxing potential has merely a moderate amount of soft flaws and no hard flaws. This person is at least 6 inches (15cm) taller than the average woman in their country, has a good phenotype, isn't recessed, doesn't have a bad frame, etc. Once their flaws are all fixed, people in this category can be either a Gigachad, Chad or sometimes Chadlite.

View attachment 1950832

No more than $1,000 USD

A person with a moderate looksmaxing potential has a combination of soft flaws and hard flaws. This person may be recessed, be less than 6 inches (15cm) taller than the average woman in their nation (but 2 inches (5cm) + taller than the average height of a woman in their country). Once their flaws are all fixed, they can be at least a HTN. Becoming a Chad or maybe even a Chadlite at this stage will probably take at least one surgery or orthotropic device like braces or a palate expander.

View attachment 1950855

No more than $10,000 USD

People in this category can have at most two HARD flaws: Being facially recessed, having faint eyebrows, having a bad eye area, having a bad nose, being less than 6 inches (15cm) taller than the average woman in their nation.

• Being short (at or less than 2 inches (5cm) taller than the average woman in their country)
  • Bad phenotype

Where do you think I'll fall?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95
How much would you rate me among these 3 categories (not 4, since I have not ascended)? And how much potential do I have / could I reach Chad?
Moderate (I'm not giving you low only because you're still 15 and you could be much taller)

View attachment 1950703
by @enchanted_elixir
Table Of Contents
  • Disclaimer
  • High Potential
  • Moderate Potential
  • Low Potential
Disclaimer

View attachment 1950832

No more than $1,000 USD

View attachment 1950855

No more than $10,000 USD

People in this category can have at most two HARD flaws: Being facially recessed, having faint eyebrows, having a bad eye area, having a bad nose, being less than 6 inches (15cm) taller than the average woman in their nation.

• Bad phenotype

I’m in the low potential category, but I’m going to prove to everyone that I can become high teir normie (aiming for chadlite) and get hella play even with my unholy genetics

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MSEinvestigator, poopoohead, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
Where do you think I fall? I think medium difficulty

Moderate (I'm not giving you low only because you're still 15 and you could be much taller)
Why Moderate? Elab please, I think the simple fact of still being in puberty explains this, but I would like to know if there is something wrong with my looks since from what I understand, I am 4.25 PSL right neow; something between MTN and HTN.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and enchanted_elixir
idk i think i am subhuman even tho ppl have told me otherwise unprovoked irl, i guess ppl be gaslighting all the fuckin time.

• Hmm...
Why Moderate? Elab please, I think the simple fact of still being in puberty explains this, but I would like to know if there is something wrong with my looks since from what I understand, I am 4.25 PSL right neow; something between MTN and HTN.
Your face has moderate potential. You have some hard flaws we discussed earlier.

Low due to death tier eye area, narrow jaw and general recession.

• +1
You have but I think it’s been like at least a month and I sent it in dms not your website. You rated me 5.5-6.2
I'lll check

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20189
Will McCanns me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and enchanted_elixir
You have but I think it’s been like at least a month and I sent it in dms not your website. You rated me 5.5-6.2
More towards high potential.

• Woah
It is not as simple as you think. Some people just have very bland faces or practically unfixable failos to stops them from ever ascending to HTN+. Heck, some people can't even be LTN.

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Deleted member 17920, Deleted member 1851 and 1 other person
@pneumocystosis
He is the best example of someone who was on tutorial mode when it came to looksmaxing.
He literally had zero hard flaws JFL

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
It is not as simple as you think. Some people just have very bland faces or practically unfixable failos to stops them from ever ascending to HTN+. Heck, some people can't even be LTN.
Well low potential people usually never ascend past even High MTN

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
I do understand your point though, but I have to simplify it so people can understand

Like who?
Tyrion, and I guess there are other people on PSL sites who got surgeries just end up looking worse.

• +1
Tyrion, and I guess there are other people on PSL sites who got surgeries just end up looking worse.
what surgery do you think descends the most people? I'd probably say rhino since its so easy to mess up

That's what happens when you don't know what you're doing.

what surgery do you think descends the most people? I'd probably say rhino since its so easy to mess up
It's usually less about the surgery itself but more about people getting the wrong surgery (ones they don't need or an incorrect one) or a bad surgeon.

• +1
It could be anything. bimax, eye procedures, HTs, fillers, implants etc. If you end up looking weird, you won't have any SMV.

That's what happens when you don't know what you're doing.
Nah. There are people on here who got botched even with all the blackpilled planning in the world. There is some element of luck involved and you need the right base to pull it off.

• +1