A guide on Proviron - The best looksmaxxing drug, imo

Let me introduce you to my favorite loomsmaxxing Jewish chemical -

Proviron

Clipped image 20240614 135554

It's an underrated drug that's not talked about much. It can ascend you the most out of anything, imo, and I'll show why in this thread.

Proviron is an oral androgen that mimics the effects of testosterone. It binds to androgen receptors, enhancing male characteristics and functions, such as muscle growth and sexual function. Proviron is a derivative of dihydrotestosterone (DHT), a potent natural androgen. Like DHT, Proviron does not convert to estrogen, thus avoiding estrogen-related side effects like gynecomastia.

- Proviron is an oral androgen that mimics testosterone.

- Binds to androgen receptors, enhancing male characteristics and functions.

- Derivative of dihydrotestosterone (DHT).

- Does not convert to estrogen, avoiding estrogen-related side effects like gynecomastia.

Androgenic Effects:

Increased Libido: Boosts sexual desire and improves erectile function.

Enhanced Mood: Can improve mood and reduce symptoms of depression.

Increased Energy Levels: Users often report increased vitality.

Muscle Hardness and Density:

Non-Aromatizing: Avoids water retention, promoting a leaner, harder muscle appearance.

Synergistic Effects: Enhances the effects of other anabolic steroids.

Anti-Estrogenic Properties:

Prevents Gynecomastia: Mitigates estrogen-related side effects.

Reduces Water Retention: Helps achieve a dry and vascular physique.

Improved Fertility:

Increased Sperm Production: May improve sperm count and motility.

Cognitive Benefits:

Mental Clarity: Enhanced cognitive function and focus.

Body Composition:

Fat Loss: May help in reducing body fat.

Convenience:

Oral Administration: Convenient compared to injectable steroids.

Minimal Liver Toxicity:

Lower Hepatotoxicity: Relatively low impact on liver function.

Legal and Medical Use:

Therapeutic Benefits: Approved for medical use in treating hypogonadism and male infertility.

Versatility:

Supplement to Other Therapies:
Can enhance efficacy of other hormone therapies.

Androgenic Effects: Increased libido, improved mood, higher energy.

Muscle Hardness: Non-aromatizing, synergistic with other steroids.

Anti-Estrogenic: Prevents gynecomastia, reduces water retention.

Fertility: May boost sperm production.

Cognitive: Enhanced clarity and focus.

Body Composition: Promotes fat loss.

Convenience: Oral administration.

Liver Safety: Low hepatotoxicity.

Proviron has about 12 hours of half-life. Take 25mg (one pill) in the morning and at night

My comment on it (must read)

As you've probably read already, Proviron is basically DHT. DHT is very important for looking good. It's what boosts dimorphism. Supplementing it will give you all the positives of being highly androgenic. It's all age dependent so the earlier you start the better. Starting it in your teens will turn you into a masc mogger. It'll grow your bones and possibly even give you a bigger dick (more DHT = more cock). It also has benefits for people who've stopped developing. Gymcels use it to harden their muscles, lean down, and debloat.

DHT is also good for your mood (mentioned above in the technical part). It makes you feel overall better and more of a man.

I've been on Proviron combined with injectable L-carnitine (boost androgen sensitivity, so more bang for your buck :feelshah:) for the past couple of months. It's been great :feelsyay: I've not had any side effects. Most importantly I've not had any hairloss. Speaking of hairloss, it's not a good idea to take Proviron if the Norwood curse runs in your family. I've not had hairloss cuz no one in my family is a Norwoodcel

It ascended me :feelsyay:

(I've also been on TRT and AI btw)

Here's a mogger BOTB thread on DHTmaxxing and why it's good for you:

A nigga asked me a question about proviron and natural testosterone suppression in PMs cuz he saw me talking about it.

Here's my answer:

A test base isn't necessary as proviron has little to no suppression on testosterone. The research is 50/50, some sources say it can cause very mild suppression and others say it can't. Even if it does, the suppression is so small that you won't notice and feel it. You could run proviron together with enclomiphene or clomid (enclomiphene and zuclomiphene), if that bothers you, to completely eliminate the chance of suppression. Enclo and clomid will also raise testosterone without causing suppression. Good luck!

- Roosters out

Bye Bye Peace GIF by Cappa Video Productions

@Autismcel (you need this a lot nigga) @silencio @NorwoodAscender @MA_ascender @PsychoH @coisbhai @pneumocystosis @Sergeant @Tyler x Durden @try2beme

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, mentªlcel, febinopry and 13 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
My friend said I'm 174 tall, the pharmacy is 169, I know him in my neighborhood, I do trademaxxing and popularitymaxxing, I have a 14k trade account, I sell knives on Instagrammaxxing, I trade on the streets. Kickboxing training at 6 a.m. made life difficult. 6 days of training face babyface then school then trading on the streets. Is the surrounding area wide htn trading on the streets? Social environmentmaxxing trading on the streets Kekomaxxed Is my htnim over? Hello guys, is it over? trading in the streets instagrammaxxing trading in the streets

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs, normie tiktoker, mewingmaxxer and 5 others
My friend said I'm 174 tall, the pharmacy is 169, I know him in my neighborhood, I do trademaxxing and popularitymaxxing, I have a 14k trade account, I sell knives on Instagrammaxxing, I trade on the streets. Kickboxing training at 6 a.m. made life difficult. 6 days of training face babyface then school then trading on the streets. Is the surrounding area wide htn trading on the streets? Social environmentmaxxing trading on the streets Kekomaxxed Is my htnim over? Hello guys, is it over? trading in the streets instagrammaxxing trading in the streets
Hello guys, over, streets, trade, Instagramaxxxing, streets, trade.
I am a kickboxer, I work two jobs a day, I run like a dog, I am popular, etc. There is Instagram, Instagram, Instagram, Instagram, Instagram, Instagram, and I know how to beat people, etc. My body is mesomorph, my height is in Turkish standards, I wear black shirts and black pants like Tony Montana, sometimes I wear old money fake rolexes, etc. but I don't know how to do it
I currently work 2 jobs:
Okay, I have a strong body
173.5 height + not liftingxx
Framemaxx
I look tall because of my muscle mass
And I cheat, I found the code of life
I wear a black shirt and black pants to look tall like Tony Montana, and they say my facial features are masculine, after all I am 120iq. Muh hello guys over streets trade Instagramaxxxing streets trade.
It's not easy from 8am to 4pm
Do not trade after 4pm
Type Strong mtn-low htn
And I buy from ioimaxx. That day, the veiled girl who had a boyfriend gave me a job for some reason. People say "good job" and "How can you handle 2 jobs a day?" They say. He asks. I earn 7000₺ from my job and 22.5 thousand from corporate jobs. I am constantly trying to improve myself and for some reason I get ioi from girls while trading
"I work like I have no life, brother, money is everything"
Muh hello guys over streets trading Instagramaxxxing streets trading.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, gigell, poopoohead and 1 other person
is this thread actually legit

good thread thanks for tagging me. @Sapieeen @socialcel

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Sapieeen and i_love_roosters
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, silencio and PsychoH
Fuck posting in looksmaxxing back to off-topic :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: likenesss, Bartenderofnashv, normie tiktoker and 2 others
this was a yes or no question. You either answer me and pray that the answer pleases me

OR

I immediately contact congolese marabout Master Sultan to perform the darkest rituals known to mankind on your ass and turn you into a 5'2 punjabi withered version of bo2cel and make your cock shrink so deep it becomes a pussy.

I'm not joking btw I have Master Sultan's number and from what I've heard he can make anything possible

Choose your next words very carefully faggot.

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and dariboga
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: likenesss, Costcosuperstore, Sapieeen and 2 others
this was a yes or no question. You either answer me and pray that the answer pleases me

OR

I immediately contact congolese marabout Master Sultan to perform the darkest rituals known to mankind on your ass and turn you into a 5'2 punjabi withered version of bo2cel and make your cock shrink so deep it becomes a pussy.

View attachment 2980477 I'm not joking btw I have Master Sultan's number and from what I've heard he can make anything possible

Choose your next words very carefully faggot.
Dnr

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and maxxmclooks
DHT is extremely important yes but why should someone choose proviron over other DHT related compounds like let's say masteron?

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and i_love_roosters
DNR haram

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and i_love_roosters
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and PsychoH

Proviron

View attachment 2980398

It's an underrated drug that's not talked about much. It can ascend you the most out of anything, imo, and I'll show why in this thread.

Proviron is an oral androgen that mimics the effects of testosterone. It binds to androgen receptors, enhancing male characteristics and functions, such as muscle growth and sexual function. Proviron is a derivative of dihydrotestosterone (DHT), a potent natural androgen. Like DHT, Proviron does not convert to estrogen, thus avoiding estrogen-related side effects like gynecomastia.

- Does not convert to estrogen, avoiding estrogen-related side effects like gynecomastia.

Androgenic Effects:

Non-Aromatizing: Avoids water retention, promoting a leaner, harder muscle appearance.

Improved Fertility:

Cognitive Benefits:

Body Composition:

Convenience:

Minimal Liver Toxicity:

Legal and Medical Use:

Therapeutic Benefits: Approved for medical use in treating hypogonadism and male infertility.

Versatility:

Proviron has about 12 hours of half-life. Take 25mg (one pill) in the morning and at night

As you've probably read already, Proviron is basically DHT. DHT is very important for looking good. It's what boosts dimorphism. Supplementing it will give you all the positives of being highly androgenic. It's all age dependent so the earlier you start the better. Starting it in your teens will turn you into a masc mogger. It'll grow your bones and possibly even give you a bigger dick (more DHT = more cock). It also has benefits for people who've stopped developing. Gymcels use it to harden their muscles, lean down, and debloat.

DHT is also good for your mood (mentioned above in the technical part). It makes you feel overall better and more of a man.

I've been on Proviron combined with injectable L-carnitine (boost androgen sensitivity, so more bang for your buck :feelshah:) for the past couple of months. It's been great :feelsyay: I've not had any side effects. Most importantly I've not had any hairloss. Speaking of hairloss, it's not a good idea to take Proviron if the Norwood curse runs in your family. I've not had hairloss cuz no one in my family is a Norwoodcel

A nigga asked me a question about proviron and natural testosterone suppression in PMs cuz he saw me talking about it.

Here's my answer:

A test base isn't necessary as proviron has little to no suppression on testosterone. The research is 50/50, some sources say it can cause very mild suppression and others say it can't. Even if it does, the suppression is so small that you won't notice and feel it. You could run proviron together with enclomiphene or clomid (enclomiphene and zuclomiphene), if that bothers you, to completely eliminate the chance of suppression. Enclo and clomid will also raise testosterone without causing suppression. Good luck!

- Roosters out

@Autismcel (you need this a lot nigga) @silencio @NorwoodAscender @MA_ascender @PsychoH @coisbhai @pneumocystosis @Sergeant @Tyler x Durden @try2beme

Saved good thread chad
Another banger

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: not__cel and i_love_roosters
Pure dht - top 3 strongest androgens = pure cope :hnghn:

Kys retard
My opinion on proviron has nothing to do with you bud.

1. Oral bioavailability of it is sub3%
2. It's main purpose of lowering SHBG, is something u can very easily achieve with doing less frequent pins of heavier test doses/or of other AAS
3. You really think you're on 350mg of the TOP 3 most androgenic compounds with 0 hairloss? Try doing 350mg of DHB, Winstrol or Anadrol (truly androgenic DHT-s) per week and you'll feel real androgenicity and most likely experience hairloss.

I have no idea why anyone would opt for subpar DHT-s, such as Proviron.

Please enlighten me if you can.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, LegitUser, maxxmclooks and 2 others
They're two different things, aren't they?

Masteron v Masterolon
Yes, but they're essentially the same. Masterolon (proviron) is a more studied pharmaceutical product

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and TechnoBoss

Proviron

View attachment 2980398

Androgenic Effects:

Improved Fertility:

Cognitive Benefits:

Body Composition:

Convenience:

Minimal Liver Toxicity:

Legal and Medical Use:

Versatility:

Here's my answer:

- Roosters out

Proviron

View attachment 2980398

Androgenic Effects:

Improved Fertility:

Cognitive Benefits:

Body Composition:

Convenience:

Minimal Liver Toxicity:

Legal and Medical Use:

Versatility:

Here's my answer:

- Roosters out

do yk any source for it

2. It's main purpose of lowering SHBG, is something u can very easily achieve with doing less frequent pins of heavier test doses/or of other AAS
3. You really think you're on 350mg of the TOP 3 most androgenic compounds with 0 hairloss? Try doing 350mg of DHB, Winstrol or Anadrol (truly androgenic DHT-s) per week and you'll feel real androgenicity and most likely experience hairloss.

It's sufficient amount of dht, son + I mentioned how to increase bioavailability. It's 5% btw :forcedsmile:. Again, still enough. It's a safe pharmaceutical product, go ahead and get multiple cancers with the shit you mentioned :feelskek:
with 0 hairloss?
Miring genetics innit. I'm just immune to hairloss. I'm on T and AI + the proviron and my hair is same as last year.

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
sokaklarda provironmaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
  • Hmm...
Reactions: normie tiktoker
Can I use it if my face is like a girl?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and Sapieeen
I will do test , ai , gh , proviron and tren

• Love it
Also how to do this ?

IMG 7854

I’m making a huge thread about the Jews it will be legendary

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gigell
It's sufficient amount of dht, son
Sufficient for who? My 80yo grandmother?

It's 5% btw :forcedsmile:.
Screenshot 2024 06 14 at 150719

It's a safe pharmaceutical product, go ahead and get multiple cancers with the shit you mentioned :feelskek:
Strongest DHTs have the strongest sides. Do bloodwork and opt for Primobolan/Masteron if you care about your health.
Miring genetics innit. I'm just immune to hairloss. I'm on T and AI + the proviron and my hair is same as last year.
Mirin indeed, I had hairloss from fucking anavar alone.

What dose of test are u on?

You still haven't provided an explanation as to why Proviron is superior to anything at all.

• +1
Reactions: Yahya, TechnoBoss and i_love_roosters
  • +1
Reactions: gigell
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and socialcel
How can this androgen that we attach to our bodies not reduce LH and FSH?

• +1
Mirin inhib. This would be convenient to hide from my parents as it's oral, no pinning needed. Sad thing that it causes acne, something I'm already fed up with, I don't want it again.
Do you know If taking accutane beforehand could mitigate the acne side effect to at least very minimal?

@Gaygymmaxx maybe you could help too, I know you did accutane+hgh

• +1
another classic roosters W, bookmarked, will read l8r

• Love it

im looking into it for more free T and lowering estrogen without more anastrozole

• +1
DHT is extremely important yes but why should someone choose proviron over other DHT related compounds like let's say masteron?
You shouldn't choose proviron over anything like masteron, in fact, this whole thread is a load of bullshit.

OP probably chose proviron because it's oral and he's scared of needles.

Proviron does not even suppress HPTA, which should make it obvious that it's not even a strong compound, and the DHT increase from it won't be enough to make any significant changes on dimorphism.

It will just be a waste of money, and people would benefit much more over a masteron and winstrol cycle.

No, it is NOT the "best looksmaxxing drug" you retarded piece of shit, stop spreading lies.

If you want dimorphism gains, you should do 300-500 masteron along with 50-75 winstrol, no need for aromatase inhibitors as the steroids I listen will already inhibit aromataze, for liver support you can use NAC/TUDCA, but I found NAC to be an overall more complete liver support.

• +1
lower SHBG is what will increase free T
yeah proviron will do that, but will it truly have a felt effect? will my body detect the extra unbound test and lower its production??

• Hmm...
  • +1
Mirin inhib. This would be convenient to hide from my parents as it's oral, no pinning needed. Sad thing that it causes acne, something I'm already fed up with, I don't want it again.
Do you know If taking accutane beforehand could mitigate the acne side effect to at least very minimal?

@Gaygymmaxx maybe you could help too, I know you did accutane+hgh
You should be fine after accutane. It nukes your skin's oil glands

• +1
Reactions: silencio
You shouldn't choose proviron over anything like masteron, in fact, this whole thread is a load of bullshit.

OP probably chose proviron because it's oral and he's scared of needles.

Proviron does not even suppress HPTA, which should make it obvious that it's not even a strong compound, and the DHT increase from it won't be enough to make any significant changes on dimorphism.

It will just be a waste of money, and people would benefit much more over a masteron and winstrol cycle.

No, it is NOT the "best looksmaxxing drug" you retarded piece of shit, stop spreading lies.

If you want dimorphism gains, you should do 300-500 masteron along with 50-75 winstrol, no need for aromatase inhibitors as the steroids I listen will already inhibit aromataze, for liver support you can use NAC/TUDCA, but I found NAC to be an overall more complete liver support.
Have fun getting cancer with these underground lab rat poisons.

Proviron is the only pharma dht. It's that way cuz it's safe and has minimal side effects.

I'm not scared of needles. You said that before and I tagged you in a post with my roids with my @ written on them :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Sapieeen
Have fun getting cancer with these underground lab rat poisons.

Proviron is the only pharma dht. It's that way cuz it's safe and has minimal side effects.

I'm not scared of needles. You said that before and I tagged you in a post with my roids with my @ written on them :feelskek:
Calling masteron and winstrol underground lab rat poisons when they're the two most famous dht steroids with the most reputation and the most used.

The side effects of proviron might be minimal, but the positive effects are minimal, if not, non existent.

Just because proviron is the only pharma grade dht doesn't mean it's the only safe one and the others are not safe.

It's clear you don't know shit about roids and you are just making people waste their money, and that's IF anyone started using proviron off your thread, which I doubt, because your thread is absolute dogshit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and i_love_roosters
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and silencio
Calling masteron and winstrol underground lab rat poisons when they're the two most famous dht steroids with the most reputation and the most used.

The side effects of proviron might be minimal, but the positive effects are minimal, if not, non existent.

Just because proviron is the only pharma grade dht doesn't mean it's the only safe one and the others are not safe.

It's clear you don't know shit about roids and you are just making people waste their money, and that's IF anyone started using proviron off your thread, which I doubt, because your thread is absolute dogshit.
Nigga you know nothing about roids. You only larp about taking them. What a faggot jfl.

Just check the fucking studies nigga. Proviron has very strong effects. It's literally used for niggas with delayed puberty cuz it virilizes you like crazy

• +1
Nigga you know nothing about roids. You only larp about taking them. What a faggot jfl.

Just check the fucking studies nigga. Proviron has very strong effects. It's literally used for niggas with delayed puberty cuz it virilizes you like crazy
"larp about taking them"

ur actually fucking retarded, honestly kys. proviron doesnt suppress hpta, a strong roid would have. proviron is weak

"larp about taking them"

ur actually fucking retarded, honestly kys. proviron doesnt suppress hpta, a strong roid would have. proviron is weak
It's not weak, it's not strong. It's just enough. That's why it's perfect.

You're a turbo larper nigga. You've not even taken ashwagandha let alone any sort of AAS :forcedsmile: