A guide on Proviron - The best looksmaxxing drug, imo

Let me introduce you to my favorite loomsmaxxing Jewish chemical -

Proviron

Clipped image 20240614 135554

It's an underrated drug that's not talked about much. It can ascend you the most out of anything, imo, and I'll show why in this thread.

Proviron is an oral androgen that mimics the effects of testosterone. It binds to androgen receptors, enhancing male characteristics and functions, such as muscle growth and sexual function. Proviron is a derivative of dihydrotestosterone (DHT), a potent natural androgen. Like DHT, Proviron does not convert to estrogen, thus avoiding estrogen-related side effects like gynecomastia.

- Proviron is an oral androgen that mimics testosterone.

- Binds to androgen receptors, enhancing male characteristics and functions.

- Derivative of dihydrotestosterone (DHT).

- Does not convert to estrogen, avoiding estrogen-related side effects like gynecomastia.

Androgenic Effects:

Increased Libido: Boosts sexual desire and improves erectile function.

Enhanced Mood: Can improve mood and reduce symptoms of depression.

Increased Energy Levels: Users often report increased vitality.

Muscle Hardness and Density:

Non-Aromatizing: Avoids water retention, promoting a leaner, harder muscle appearance.

Synergistic Effects: Enhances the effects of other anabolic steroids.

Anti-Estrogenic Properties:

Prevents Gynecomastia: Mitigates estrogen-related side effects.

Reduces Water Retention: Helps achieve a dry and vascular physique.

Improved Fertility:

Increased Sperm Production: May improve sperm count and motility.

Cognitive Benefits:

Mental Clarity: Enhanced cognitive function and focus.

Body Composition:

Fat Loss: May help in reducing body fat.

Convenience:

Oral Administration: Convenient compared to injectable steroids.

Minimal Liver Toxicity:

Lower Hepatotoxicity: Relatively low impact on liver function.

Legal and Medical Use:

Therapeutic Benefits: Approved for medical use in treating hypogonadism and male infertility.

Versatility:

Supplement to Other Therapies:
Can enhance efficacy of other hormone therapies.

Androgenic Effects: Increased libido, improved mood, higher energy.

Muscle Hardness: Non-aromatizing, synergistic with other steroids.

Anti-Estrogenic: Prevents gynecomastia, reduces water retention.

Fertility: May boost sperm production.

Cognitive: Enhanced clarity and focus.

Body Composition: Promotes fat loss.

Convenience: Oral administration.

Liver Safety: Low hepatotoxicity.

Proviron has about 12 hours of half-life. Take 25mg (one pill) in the morning and at night

My comment on it (must read)

As you've probably read already, Proviron is basically DHT. DHT is very important for looking good. It's what boosts dimorphism. Supplementing it will give you all the positives of being highly androgenic. It's all age dependent so the earlier you start the better. Starting it in your teens will turn you into a masc mogger. It'll grow your bones and possibly even give you a bigger dick (more DHT = more cock). It also has benefits for people who've stopped developing. Gymcels use it to harden their muscles, lean down, and debloat.

DHT is also good for your mood (mentioned above in the technical part). It makes you feel overall better and more of a man.

I've been on Proviron combined with injectable L-carnitine (boost androgen sensitivity, so more bang for your buck :feelshah:) for the past couple of months. It's been great :feelsyay: I've not had any side effects. Most importantly I've not had any hairloss. Speaking of hairloss, it's not a good idea to take Proviron if the Norwood curse runs in your family. I've not had hairloss cuz no one in my family is a Norwoodcel

It ascended me :feelsyay:

(I've also been on TRT and AI btw)

Here's a mogger BOTB thread on DHTmaxxing and why it's good for you:

A nigga asked me a question about proviron and natural testosterone suppression in PMs cuz he saw me talking about it.

Here's my answer:

A test base isn't necessary as proviron has little to no suppression on testosterone. The research is 50/50, some sources say it can cause very mild suppression and others say it can't. Even if it does, the suppression is so small that you won't notice and feel it. You could run proviron together with enclomiphene or clomid (enclomiphene and zuclomiphene), if that bothers you, to completely eliminate the chance of suppression. Enclo and clomid will also raise testosterone without causing suppression. Good luck!

- Roosters out

Bye Bye Peace GIF by Cappa Video Productions

@Autismcel (you need this a lot nigga) @silencio @NorwoodAscender @MA_ascender @PsychoH @coisbhai @pneumocystosis @Sergeant @Tyler x Durden @try2beme

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, mentªlcel, febinopry and 13 others
It's not weak, it's not strong. It's just enough. That's why it's perfect.

You're a turbo larper nigga. You've not even taken ashwagandha let alone any sort of AAS :forcedsmile:
Nigga is there a regulation saying you have to take ashwagandha or any other cope root before moving into AAS you fucking retard?

"It's just enough" no its actually not the increase from it wont cause any significant dimorphism gains as it aint enough

Nigga is there a regulation saying you have to take ashwagandha or any other cope root before moving into AAS you fucking retard?

"It's just enough" no its actually not the increase from it wont cause any significant dimorphism gains as it aint enough
You're a larper, you've never taken anything :feelskek:

It's quite significant bud

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Mirin inhib. This would be convenient to hide from my parents as it's oral, no pinning needed. Sad thing that it causes acne, something I'm already fed up with, I don't want it again.
Do you know If taking accutane beforehand could mitigate the acne side effect to at least very minimal?

@Gaygymmaxx maybe you could help too, I know you did accutane+hgh
Send DOB :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: silencio
I didn't get a tag notification, it never works

I'll take it when I'm done with hgh and semaglutide.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Bhai I'm a late bloomer is taking it low IQ for my situation???

Jewgle says that messing up your hormones could stunt potential extra growth in the future, but idk about dht

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and i_love_roosters

Jewgle says that messing up your hormones could stunt potential extra growth in the future, but idk about dht
Late bloomer is cope. You need to catch up and make up for your lack of hormones. Hop on roids and cjc

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and Autismcel
Late bloomer is cope. You need to catch up and make up for your lack of hormones. Hop on roids and cjc
Nah I'm deadass a late bloomer

Ngl i was 166 cms back in oct and i measured again recently and only grew 2 cms

Also body hair is still growing, jewgle says that it stops developing at the end of puberty

• +1

Also body hair is still growing, jewgle says that it stops developing at the end of puberty
It's called delayed puberty. Jewish doctors give such kids chemicals to get them on track. If I were you, I'd overdose with hormones

• +1
It's called delayed puberty. Jewish doctors give such kids chemicals to get them on track. If I were you, I'd overdose with hormones
I wanna blast T so bad but I don't want it to close my plates (if they didn't close already ig)

Will DHT close them or nah??

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
I wanna blast T so bad but I don't want it to close my plates (if they didn't close already ig)

Will DHT close them or nah??
Nigga you don't know the basics of height maxxing/puberty maxxing. If you pair T with AI (most commonly aromasin) you'll not close your plates. Add cjc (or any other growth hormone stimulating peptide) into the mix and you'll also get more height

• +1

Lol I grew 4cm and my bone age 16

• So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel
Nigga you don't know the basics of height maxxing/puberty maxxing. If you pair T with AI (most commonly aromasin) you'll not close your plates. Add cjc (or any other growth hormone stimulating peptide) into the mix and you'll also get more height
So blast T with aromasin??? Cuz ngl I've developed gyno since 16-17, a jewoctor affirmed me it'll go away by 21 max

So I'll probably be able to get aromasin cuz of shitty gyno

• +1
So blast T with aromasin??? Cuz ngl I've developed gyno since 16-17, a jewoctor affirmed me it'll go away by 21 max

So I'll probably be able to get aromasin cuz of shitty gyno
They'll probably give you tamoxifen for gyno which only blocks estrogen locally, in the books. You need something to block it in the whole body like aromasin. This is very important cuz estrogen is what closes your growth plates. That's why girls stop growing younger. Excess T converts to E. That's why people say roids can stunt growth, but if you take aromasin it'll block that conversion and keep your plates open :feelsyay:

• Love it
  • +1
My bone age is prolly like yours at 18 jfl

That's just a speculation doe cuz i look 14-15 at 18
Looks about test not bone age lm too look like 14

• +1
Not for me I will blast t 💀😘💕💘😜😎🤠
Don't go overboard or your ass might give yourself a heart attack

Also your balls might shrink if you blast high amounts

• +1
Don't go overboard or your ass might give yourself a heart attack

Also your balls might shrink if you blast high amounts
Not for me I will blast t 💀😘💕💘😜😎🤠
If you take clomid and hgc your balls will stay the same size and active no matter how much roids you do. It's a nice hack :feelsyay:

• Love it
If you take clomid and hgc your balls will stay the same size and active no matter how much roids you do. It's a nice hack :feelsyay:
I'll go to a jewoctor soon

He'll prolly describe me hcg cuz my balls be developing slowly ngl (too much info ik)

• JFL
is this thread actually legit
"larp about taking them"

ur actually fucking retarded, honestly kys. proviron doesnt suppress hpta, a strong roid would have. proviron is weak
How can this androgen that we attach to our bodies not reduce LH and FSH?

As someone who ran it, it really doesn't do enough. its too weak. Thats why it doesn't suppress you much. And you would need to be on this shit for a long ass time (years) to see even the smallest difference, and you wouldn't even know how much of that was from proviron. In some people it will actually nuke your T outright because some people's liver reacts to proviron by creating even more SHBG.

zero results or bloodwork shown, basically just "trust me bro". mirin the vip attempt

989bde57 80a4 4d72 b72d 93b89a709500 webp

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
  • JFL
mirin the vip attempt
The requirements were no chat gpt and I literally mentioned where I used chatgpt. Jfl for thinking I care about some ugly ass flashy name on a homosexual indian forum :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71265

Proviron

View attachment 2980398

It's an underrated drug that's not talked about much. It can ascend you the most out of anything, imo, and I'll show why in this thread.

Proviron is an oral androgen that mimics the effects of testosterone. It binds to androgen receptors, enhancing male characteristics and functions, such as muscle growth and sexual function. Proviron is a derivative of dihydrotestosterone (DHT), a potent natural androgen. Like DHT, Proviron does not convert to estrogen, thus avoiding estrogen-related side effects like gynecomastia.

- Does not convert to estrogen, avoiding estrogen-related side effects like gynecomastia.

Androgenic Effects:

Non-Aromatizing: Avoids water retention, promoting a leaner, harder muscle appearance.

Improved Fertility:

Cognitive Benefits:

Body Composition:

Convenience:

Minimal Liver Toxicity:

Legal and Medical Use:

Therapeutic Benefits: Approved for medical use in treating hypogonadism and male infertility.

Versatility:

Proviron has about 12 hours of half-life. Take 25mg (one pill) in the morning and at night

As you've probably read already, Proviron is basically DHT. DHT is very important for looking good. It's what boosts dimorphism. Supplementing it will give you all the positives of being highly androgenic. It's all age dependent so the earlier you start the better. Starting it in your teens will turn you into a masc mogger. It'll grow your bones and possibly even give you a bigger dick (more DHT = more cock). It also has benefits for people who've stopped developing. Gymcels use it to harden their muscles, lean down, and debloat.

DHT is also good for your mood (mentioned above in the technical part). It makes you feel overall better and more of a man.

I've been on Proviron combined with injectable L-carnitine (boost androgen sensitivity, so more bang for your buck :feelshah:) for the past couple of months. It's been great :feelsyay: I've not had any side effects. Most importantly I've not had any hairloss. Speaking of hairloss, it's not a good idea to take Proviron if the Norwood curse runs in your family. I've not had hairloss cuz no one in my family is a Norwoodcel

A nigga asked me a question about proviron and natural testosterone suppression in PMs cuz he saw me talking about it.

Here's my answer:

A test base isn't necessary as proviron has little to no suppression on testosterone. The research is 50/50, some sources say it can cause very mild suppression and others say it can't. Even if it does, the suppression is so small that you won't notice and feel it. You could run proviron together with enclomiphene or clomid (enclomiphene and zuclomiphene), if that bothers you, to completely eliminate the chance of suppression. Enclo and clomid will also raise testosterone without causing suppression. Good luck!

- Roosters out

@Autismcel (you need this a lot nigga) @silencio @NorwoodAscender @MA_ascender @PsychoH @coisbhai @pneumocystosis @Sergeant @Tyler x Durden @try2beme

@ConfusedBolivian is it safe for me to run it?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 71265 and i_love_roosters
  • +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker, MonoTBB and i_love_roosters

Proviron

View attachment 2980398

Androgenic Effects:

Improved Fertility:

Cognitive Benefits:

Body Composition:

Convenience:

Minimal Liver Toxicity:

Legal and Medical Use:

Versatility:

Here's my answer:

- Roosters out

Good thread

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MonoTBB and i_love_roosters
As someone who ran it, it really doesn't do enough. its too weak. Thats why it doesn't suppress you much. And you would need to be on this shit for a long ass time (years) to see even the smallest difference, and you wouldn't even know how much of that was from proviron. In some people it will actually nuke your T outright because some people's liver reacts to proviron by creating even more SHBG.

zero results or bloodwork shown, basically just "trust me bro". mirin the vip attempt

View attachment 2980752
That's what im fking saying he starts an argument about something else bc he cant argue about this, let me prove my point
The requirements were no chat gpt and I literally mentioned where I used chatgpt. Jfl for thinking I care about some ugly ass flashy name on a homosexual indian forum :feelskek:
See, he only talks about the vip attempt and makes an excuse for it instead of talking about the proviron. He will do the same thing to this post

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and Deleted member 71265
That's what im fking saying he starts an argument about something else bc he cant argue about this, let me prove my point

See, he only talks about the vip attempt and makes an excuse for it instead of talking about the proviron. He will do the same thing to this post
Not even gonna bother :hnghn:. You proved me once again you're a complete schizo :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and asdvek
Not even gonna bother :hnghn:. You proved me once again you're a complete schizo :feelskek:
@Miant Gimplants see, he doesnt wanna talk about proviron since he knows his thread is complete bullshit and he wasted his time on it lmfao

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and Deleted member 71265
@Miant Gimplants see, he doesnt wanna talk about proviron since he knows his thread is complete bullshit and he wasted his time on it lmfao
Nigga I literally linked a study that showed how significantly shit and you acted like that didn't happen. Go and read it nigga and see for yourself :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
"is it safe?? :eek::eek:" its the weakest roid ever :ROFLMAO:
It is good for dimorphism/looksmaxxing, if you wanna build mass you need anabolic steroids proviron is not anabolic.
Deca, anadrol, test, eq, dbol, primo
The kings of bodybuilding

• +1
It is good for dimorphism/looksmaxxing, if you wanna build mass you need anabolic steroids proviron is not anabolic.
These retards literally can't understand Proviron is not anabolic at all. It's only androgenic :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
These retards literally can't understand Proviron is not anabolic at all. It's only androgenic :feelskek:
No one said it was anabolic. Our arguments were on the dimorphism aspect. Its simply too weak. At best it makes you look a bit dryer/leaner.

If you want dimorphism try halotestin, but yall won't (except @ConfusedBolivian)

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Just use exogenous testosterone. Any exogenous androgens and DHT derivatives will significantly suppress your natural testosterone production.

Using oral steroids without exogenous testosterone is nonsense and a dangerous thing to do.

I'm currently in 500 mg testosterone a week, 30 mg of dianabol a day, 75 mg of proviron a day.

Soon I'm switching to testosterone and turinabol. The next cycle will be testosterone and halo, and I may include trenbolone.

Well, androgenic activity is what influences dimorphism.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Just use exogenous testosterone. Any exogenous androgens and DHT derivatives will significantly suppress your natural testosterone production.

Using oral steroids without exogenous testosterone is nonsense and a dangerous thing to do.

I'm currently in 500 mg testosterone a week, 30 mg of dianabol a day, 75 mg of proviron a day.

Soon I'm switching to testosterone and turinabol. The next cycle will be testosterone and halo, and I may include trenbolone.
Proviron barely shuts you down

No one said it was anabolic. Our arguments were on the dimorphism aspect. Its simply too weak. At best it makes you look a bit dryer/leaner.

If you want dimorphism try halotestin, but yall won't (except @ConfusedBolivian)
Any proof for it being too weak nigga. It literally says strong androgenic effects and that it's used for masculinisation on Wikipedia

Proviron

View attachment 2980398

Androgenic Effects:

Improved Fertility:

Cognitive Benefits:

Body Composition:

Convenience:

Minimal Liver Toxicity:

Legal and Medical Use:

Versatility:

Here's my answer:

- Roosters out

I like this thread alot, i agree dht is crucial for youngcels

I blasted mast when i was 16, after 20 nuke DHT THO with .5mg of dut every 3 days

Also test is more advisable

• +1
I like this thread alot, i agree dht is crucial for youngcels

I blasted mast when i was 16, after 20 nuke DHT THO with .5mg of dut every 3 days

Also test is more advisable
I'm I've been on trt and non-stop pct since September. I started proviron back in February. I started doing all this at 20 which is a bit late but I still got noticeable desired effects :feelsyay:. I don't plan on stopping until September next year. Bones can grow up to a lot later than what Jewish doctors tell us. Trannies and female bodybuilders prove this.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular
I'm I've been on trt and non-stop pct since September. I started proviron back in February. I started doing all this at 20 which is a bit late but I still got noticeable desired effects :feelsyay:. I don't plan on stopping until September next year. Bones can grow up to a lot later than what Jewish doctors tell us Trannies and female bodybuilders prove this.
I just grinch at people who have been on this forum for months and dont roid:forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie tiktoker, forgmeth and i_love_roosters
I just grinch at people who have been on this forum for months and dont roid:forcedsmile:
Even though I am 5'5, I started using hgh + ai 4 months after I came to the forum low t make me pussy

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and i_love_roosters