A guide on Proviron - The best looksmaxxing drug, imo

Let me introduce you to my favorite loomsmaxxing Jewish chemical -

Proviron

Clipped image 20240614 135554

It's an underrated drug that's not talked about much. It can ascend you the most out of anything, imo, and I'll show why in this thread.

Proviron is an oral androgen that mimics the effects of testosterone. It binds to androgen receptors, enhancing male characteristics and functions, such as muscle growth and sexual function. Proviron is a derivative of dihydrotestosterone (DHT), a potent natural androgen. Like DHT, Proviron does not convert to estrogen, thus avoiding estrogen-related side effects like gynecomastia.

- Proviron is an oral androgen that mimics testosterone.

- Binds to androgen receptors, enhancing male characteristics and functions.

- Derivative of dihydrotestosterone (DHT).

- Does not convert to estrogen, avoiding estrogen-related side effects like gynecomastia.

Androgenic Effects:

Increased Libido: Boosts sexual desire and improves erectile function.

Enhanced Mood: Can improve mood and reduce symptoms of depression.

Increased Energy Levels: Users often report increased vitality.

Muscle Hardness and Density:

Non-Aromatizing: Avoids water retention, promoting a leaner, harder muscle appearance.

Synergistic Effects: Enhances the effects of other anabolic steroids.

Anti-Estrogenic Properties:

Prevents Gynecomastia: Mitigates estrogen-related side effects.

Reduces Water Retention: Helps achieve a dry and vascular physique.

Improved Fertility:

Increased Sperm Production: May improve sperm count and motility.

Cognitive Benefits:

Mental Clarity: Enhanced cognitive function and focus.

Body Composition:

Fat Loss: May help in reducing body fat.

Convenience:

Oral Administration: Convenient compared to injectable steroids.

Minimal Liver Toxicity:

Lower Hepatotoxicity: Relatively low impact on liver function.

Legal and Medical Use:

Therapeutic Benefits: Approved for medical use in treating hypogonadism and male infertility.

Versatility:

Supplement to Other Therapies:
Can enhance efficacy of other hormone therapies.

Androgenic Effects: Increased libido, improved mood, higher energy.

Muscle Hardness: Non-aromatizing, synergistic with other steroids.

Anti-Estrogenic: Prevents gynecomastia, reduces water retention.

Fertility: May boost sperm production.

Cognitive: Enhanced clarity and focus.

Body Composition: Promotes fat loss.

Convenience: Oral administration.

Liver Safety: Low hepatotoxicity.

Proviron has about 12 hours of half-life. Take 25mg (one pill) in the morning and at night

My comment on it (must read)

As you've probably read already, Proviron is basically DHT. DHT is very important for looking good. It's what boosts dimorphism. Supplementing it will give you all the positives of being highly androgenic. It's all age dependent so the earlier you start the better. Starting it in your teens will turn you into a masc mogger. It'll grow your bones and possibly even give you a bigger dick (more DHT = more cock). It also has benefits for people who've stopped developing. Gymcels use it to harden their muscles, lean down, and debloat.

DHT is also good for your mood (mentioned above in the technical part). It makes you feel overall better and more of a man.

I've been on Proviron combined with injectable L-carnitine (boost androgen sensitivity, so more bang for your buck :feelshah:) for the past couple of months. It's been great :feelsyay: I've not had any side effects. Most importantly I've not had any hairloss. Speaking of hairloss, it's not a good idea to take Proviron if the Norwood curse runs in your family. I've not had hairloss cuz no one in my family is a Norwoodcel

It ascended me :feelsyay:

(I've also been on TRT and AI btw)

Here's a mogger BOTB thread on DHTmaxxing and why it's good for you:

A nigga asked me a question about proviron and natural testosterone suppression in PMs cuz he saw me talking about it.

Here's my answer:

A test base isn't necessary as proviron has little to no suppression on testosterone. The research is 50/50, some sources say it can cause very mild suppression and others say it can't. Even if it does, the suppression is so small that you won't notice and feel it. You could run proviron together with enclomiphene or clomid (enclomiphene and zuclomiphene), if that bothers you, to completely eliminate the chance of suppression. Enclo and clomid will also raise testosterone without causing suppression. Good luck!

- Roosters out

Bye Bye Peace GIF by Cappa Video Productions

@Autismcel (you need this a lot nigga) @silencio @NorwoodAscender @MA_ascender @PsychoH @coisbhai @pneumocystosis @Sergeant @Tyler x Durden @try2beme

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, mentªlcel, febinopry and 13 others
Proviron increases shgb to the moon so run it with a sarm or on cycle anabolics

Will it fuck up your growth during puberty?

Mirin inhib. This would be convenient to hide from my parents as it's oral, no pinning needed. Sad thing that it causes acne, something I'm already fed up with, I don't want it again.
Do you know If taking accutane beforehand could mitigate the acne side effect to at least very minimal?

@Gaygymmaxx maybe you could help too, I know you did accutane+hgh
would they engage into very non-consensual rape-like activities with you if they found out you pinned

• Love it
Reactions: LegitUser
Wtf can i do if i wanna dht max but dont want hairloss?