A guy on longecity.org claims to have grown on Melatonin supplements. How credible is that?

D

Deleted member 13588

Silver

Does Melatonin have some Growth Promoting Properties?

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
no, its BS. nothing will grow you after purberty outside of surgery.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Suimaxxer
I've read about it and it's supposedly bullshit.
I'm not a reliable source of information, by the way.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17345 and ascendedd

I've heard on this forum that it stimulates GH. Glad to see you on the forum by the way!

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
If its the opinion of a biohacker its usually bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 23391, Bitchwhipper2 and 1 other person
If its the opinion of a biohacker its usually bullshit
Apparently all of those guys there are self-proclaimed bio-hackers. They seem to be quite knowledgeable, but ... I don't know... maybe it's all bro-science.

Any updates on the relaxin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
any height maxxing method that isn't LL or lifts ---> 99.9% it's cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaAscender, thereallegend and looksseg
I took melatonin for 9 years at 3mg. Started at 10, quit at 19, and now i am 20.

Conclusion, don't take it. When you go off it, your body will stop producing melatonin. I could not sleep for the next 5 months and my sleep cycle was ruined completely from it. Then after a while it got a bit better.

It also increases prolactin in your body and can mess with your hormones and make your sex drive/libido go down.

• Woah
Reactions: GalacticHero and Deleted member 13588
I took melatonin for 9 years at 3mg. Started at 10, quit at 19, and now i am 20.

Conclusion, don't take it. When you go off it, your body will stop producing melatonin. I could not sleep for the next 5 months and my sleep cycle was ruined completely from it. Then after a while it got a bit better.

It also increases prolactin in your body and can mess with your hormones and make your sex drive/libido go down.
9 years? Wow, that's crazy.

Especially at that age. It messes with different hormones.

9 years? Wow, that's crazy.

Especially at that age. It messes with different hormones.
Yeah tried to stop it so many times, but i was not able to sleep without it at all. So i decided when i was done with school to quit it completely.

And trust me, it was a living hell.

About the growth part i dont know if i got taller from it. My mom is 170cm, dad 178cm, older brother 177cm, and i am 180cm.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588
Look up the DISCORD Server and the chat.

EDIT: There are some updates in the Relaxin Thread.
I hope you beat your cancer and I wish you well

• +1
Yeah tried to stop it so many times, but i was not able to sleep without it at all. So i decided when i was done with school to quit it completely.

And trust me, it was a living hell.
Reminds me of getting off Mirtazapine :LOL:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25544
Reminds me of getting off Mirtazapine :LOL:
Yeah coming off SSRI is also horrible. I remember when i came off lexapro, dick was tiny for months and i could not even get my dick hard, also puked and felt sick, had low appetite for months.

• So Sad
Yeah coming off SSRI is also horrible. I remember when i came off lexapro, dick was tiny for months and i could not even get my dick hard, also puked and felt sick, had low appetite for months.
I am still taking a low dose of Escitalopram. So far it's a good subtle med (for me), but I am afraid of coming off it.

you took too much. ~200mcg is good from what I've heard

OD on copium

He may have really grown but it wouldn’t have been because of the melatonin.

It’s probably the most widely taken supplement in the world and nobody else is reporting this? It would be the ultimate marketing tool to claim your supplement increases height.

Is Longecity legit or are those people there morons?
I'm talking about this forum. I heard that information on this forum.

As with their credibility, I have no clue. My gut tells me they're mildly more credible than the average .org user.

it's sometimes used to attempt to increase growth hormone.

however, it suppresses male hormones, so this would be a very foolish use of it for us

dose of 0.3 mg (yes less than 1 mg) is sufficient for sleep purposes for most people. high doses only give you side effects; hormonal, psychiatric, etc

supplementing melatonin doesn't suppress natural production.

it's probably your wageslave lifestyle keeping you from getting sleep.

btw OP melatonin is an aromatase inhibitor

HOLY SHIT, i must lower my prolactin asap

supplementing melatonin doesn't suppress natural production.

it's probably your wageslave lifestyle keeping you from getting sleep.

btw OP melatonin is an aromatase inhibitor
it does suppress and it lowers androgens

• Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend
grow? grow what?

his impatience to end his manlet existence?

• JFL