A guy on the street called me a racist because I wouldn't give him my number

ranierean

ranierean

D-9999
So I was walking home after work and a guy crossed the street and said "Hey gorgeous, what's your name? Can I get your number?"

I told him that no, sorry, I have a boyfriend. At this point I'm gonna mention this guy was black and I am white, only because it is relevant to what happened next. What happened next was he got really annoyed and sighed and said that I just didn't want to talk to him because I look down on black men, and that I'm probably gonna go and tell my friends he sexually harassed me like that white woman did to Emmett Till. He wouldn't let me get a word in edgeways, he just kept talking about how I'm a racist white woman who's stuck up and arrogant and he wasn't even asking me out, he doesn't care if I have a boyfriend, he just wanted to be friends but clearly I hate black men too much for that, etc etc. I didn't know what to say so I just walked off.

But now I feel like shit. And this isn't the first time a man has called me racist because I politely turned him down for a date either, though it is the first time he's brought up Emmett Till and started calling me names. I actually felt like I wanted to cry after that, like I felt weirdly guilty even though I would have turned him down exactly the same way if he'd been a white guy too because I don't give out my number to random men on the street?

Are you a foid ?

It's racist though

• +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta and Sprinkles
average .org blackcel after hearing that white foids will fuck them because of supposed bbc that the forum is obsessed about

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19, Pikabro, Dietsnasta and 1 other person
Lol, this is such an npc interaction.

So I was walking home after work and a guy crossed the street and said "Hey gorgeous, what's your name? Can I get your number?"

I told him that no, sorry, I have a boyfriend. At this point I'm gonna mention this guy was black and I am white, only because it is relevant to what happened next. What happened next was he got really annoyed and sighed and said that I just didn't want to talk to him because I look down on black men, and that I'm probably gonna go and tell my friends he sexually harassed me like that white woman did to Emmett Till. He wouldn't let me get a word in edgeways, he just kept talking about how I'm a racist white woman who's stuck up and arrogant and he wasn't even asking me out, he doesn't care if I have a boyfriend, he just wanted to be friends but clearly I hate black men too much for that, etc etc. I didn't know what to say so I just walked off.

But now I feel like shit. And this isn't the first time a man has called me racist because I politely turned him down for a date either, though it is the first time he's brought up Emmett Till and started calling me names. I actually felt like I wanted to cry after that, like I felt weirdly guilty even though I would have turned him down exactly the same way if he'd been a white guy too because I don't give out my number to random men on the street?

She is

Insane, if every other ethnic including myself did that she would be disgusted. But Negroes do it and she feels guilty. Unreal. Blacks can literally guilt women into fucking them its beyond over.

• +1
Reactions: yirma19

this type of interaction is good for conditioning white women to go interracial

@vicecity

them tactics ethnic should be running

for every 1 that runs to reddit to share their experience there is another 50 that lets it chip on them to the point where they have to go interracial to not be racist

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and Deleted member 31562