A hat fixed my hair?

D

Deleted member 2205

1/1000000
I wore a hat when my hair was slightly damp. My hair is frizzy and wavy. Thick and hard to manage.

But after I tied my hair back and wore a hat for an hour, it became straight. Has anyone had this experience and know why?

• +1
Reactions: InjectE
It's temporary unless you put a beanie on wet hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2846
It's temporary unless you put a beanie on wet hair
Fuark. It's stayed for an hour so far though. Shoujld I apply product and get a hair straightener?

No, is not possible to make a hair more straight with this, the same occur with hoodies.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
your indian genes have blessed you with thick wavy hair, whites don't have that. I'd enjoy it if I was you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2205
your indian genes have blessed you with thick wavy hair, whites don't have that. I'd enjoy it if I was you.
It's very hard to control though. Like after 4 inches of length it becomes such a pain in the ass.

Also if I don't shampoo my hair I get insane dandruff. Wavy hair may seem great but it's very gore.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2756
It's very hard to control though. Like after 4 inches of length it becomes such a pain in the ass.

Also if I don't shampoo my hair I get insane dandruff. Wavy hair may seem great but it's very gore.
Can you pm me your hairline? For research purposes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205