A honest blackpilled girl told me the truth sex

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
She said: "when i think about real sex that satisfies me, its a ons with a really hot guy that is almost intimidatingly gl. The other type of sex is with a caring boyfriend, but there its usually just for his sake. The boyfriend sex is a lot less dirty and in a different type of way. In a relationship i am usually not horny enough. So i will just have sex to fulfill his needs."

She also told me that for relationship she always chose guys that are not really hot/attractive, because they have less options to cheat and always stay loyal.
Emotional support is very important to her. Having a guy to go for restaurants, shopping, drinking, sport, holidays and so forth. The hot guys will not do this stuff with her. They only want sex and dont care about her problems.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, MoggerGaston, mulattomaxxer and 31 others
imagine being an LTRcuck

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 16833, MoggerGaston and 16 others
thats insane

• +1
Reactions: gamma
thats insane
When she tells me all this stuff, its feels like knifes in my heart.
This planet is brutal.
It remembers me whats i am missing since years.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, ShowerMaxxing, TopzCat1 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
This gives me a strong urge to kill myself

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, BigBundaSlapper, Deleted member 8765 and 9 others
cope. most women want to breed with str chads but cant cuz their too low quality. instead they get pumped n dumped
Most women are terrified of being impregnated and actively take measures to avoid it, even with Chad.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, datboijj, TopzCat1 and 1 other person
cope. most women want to breed with str chads but cant cuz their too low quality. instead they get pumped n dumped
She already tried to get chads into ltrs for a few years.
Now she realised that only guys on her lookslevel will commit to her.
Still her expectations to a average dude for ltr are insane. Her last ltrs all had full head of hair, gymcelled, above 180cm and zero recession. All high tier normies. Only one was a average dude, but very tall above 190cm and good income.
A short guy with norwood would only make her feel disgusted.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, volcelfatcel, Lmao and 6 others
What a bitch

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
She said: "when i think about real sex that satisfies me, its a ons with a really hot guy that is almost intimidatingly gl. The other type of sex is with a caring boyfriend, but there its usually just for his sake. The boyfriend sex is a lot less dirty and in a different type of way. In a relationship i am usually not horny enough. So i will just have sex to fulfill his needs."

She also told me that for relationship she always chose guys that are not really hot/attractive, because they have less options to cheat and always stay loyal.
Emotional support is very important to her. Having a guy to go for restaurants, shopping, drinking, sport, holidays and so forth. The hot guys will not do this stuff with her. They only want sex and dont care about her problems.
Watereeeeeee
A0a64e4171acf8546199a63c7c052dd5 wh860

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel, gamma, Eduardo DOV and 1 other person
good thread, but at this point, it's water for me tbh.
only dumb cucks would get married rn in the west, glad I live in a Muslim country :chad:

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and TopzCat1
Such is life.

Don't worry. Enjoy the game.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994
If girls trusts you that means you’re ugly
Don’t be that guy a girl trusts :feelshah:

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, gamma, datboijj and 1 other person
OP also shows why personality matters.

Water

Thats kinda the point. Women are meant to please men sexually

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ElySioNs, ShowerMaxxing, TITUS and 1 other person
still one of the most brutal realizations for me.

"you'll be my cuck emotional tampon and give me validation and I'll give you some ass here and there", that's the reality for most guys in LTRs.

if I'm with some bish and I notice she's not really into it when I fill her holes, I'll dump her ass.

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, oldcelloser, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Thats kinda the point. Women are meant to please men sexually
But its brutal as fuck to know your girlfriend did hardcore pervert sex with "hot guys" and only wants to have short average sex with you, only because your genetics are not strong as the other guys.
How the hell could you even feel the emotion of "love" to a girl that only takes you for ltr because you are not "hot" enough to cheat on other girls?? If she could, she would next you within a second for the ltr with a "hot" chad.
At this point she has total power and dominance of you. Jfl if you ever love a person :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, mulattomaxxer, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others
still one of the most brutal realizations for me.

"you'll be my cuck emotional tampon and give me validation and I'll give you some ass here and there", that's the reality for most guys in LTRs.

if I'm with some bish and I notice she's not really into it when I fill her holes, I'll dump her ass.
Its okay if you see through this game, and also use her only for your needs. When you tell her "i love you" always know that this is just a lie and a dark triad strategy to get some of her pussy.
Also use every possible situation to cheat on her.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, oldcelloser and gamma
Its okay if see through this game, and also use her only for your needs. When you tell her "i love you" always know that this is just a lie and a dark triad strategy to get some of her pussy.
Also use every possible situation to cheat on her.
then just pound her once or twice, maybe three times and call it a day. no reason to accept a pathetic ltr deal like this. guys like that are living a lie. a woman's lie.

then just pound her once or twice, maybe three times and call it a day. no reason to live a lie by accepting a pathetic ltr like this. guys like that are living a lie. a woman's lie.
Still better to be in a cuck ltr than posting on this forum or rotting at home. Cuck normies or bluepillers are living a mentally healthier life than most guys here.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, gamma and Wallenberg
Still better to be in a cuck ltr than posting on this forum or rotting at home.
not sure. maybe. I'm here until hardmaxxing is done anyway.

and @LondonVillie
still thinks hypergamy doesn't exist

Legit can confirm

7875F5A5 F76C 405B 9009 D3046061E046

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, ShowerMaxxing, EverythingMattersCel and 5 others
this is essentially what she is saying if you read closely
so idk what cope you are talking about

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, GripMaxxing and Wallenberg
Cuck normies or bluepillers are living a mentally healthier life than most guys here.
but they're living a lie. those foids never told them the whole story of why they're really with them and they're actively keeping them from knowing it. they're using them. and that automatically makes the guy an idiot cuck that doesn't realize he's being used. it's so pathetic and the bish knows it.

I don't think it's like this in every LTR, at least not to that degree. but it's definitely really, really common. if I ever notice that kinda shit I'll bounce.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and oldcelloser
Isn't that obvious? Of course if I were a woman I would prefer to have sex with a super handsome guy (which doesn't mean she has 8psl models in mind)

thats just water.

blackpill would be if she said she refuses to have a relationship with a guy her level in appearance

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and ShowerMaxxing
but they're living a lie. those foids never told them the whole story of why they're really with them and they're actively keeping them from knowing it. they're using them. and that automatically makes the guy an idiot cuck that doesn't realize he's being used. it's so pathetic and the bish knows it.

I don't think it's like this in every LTR, at least not to that degree. but it's definitely really, really common. if I ever notice that kinda shit I'll bounce.
they know this bro,
and their bluepill actually has a certain truth, because in fact the woman is with them because she likes them, the company, the conversation, the money(which is part of them) etc. But in terms of looks she would prefer the handsome (this is kind of obvious shit and everyone knows)

they just don't keep repeating it all the time and torturing themselves "If I were super hot guy, the sex would be better she would enjoy so much being dominated by me"

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and koalendo
they know this bro,
and their bluepill actually has a certain truth, because in fact the woman is with them because she likes them, the company, the conversation, the money(which is part of them) etc. But in terms of looks she would prefer the handsome (this is kind of obvious shit and everyone knows)

they just don't keep repeating it all the time and torturing themselves "If I were super hot guy, the sex would be better she would enjoy so much being dominated by me"
cope

• +1
Indeed women can only have their primal sexual desires satiated by a true chad like pic related
1EB24DF8 B786 4CD7 B2FE 29ED43E0E0CF

Made for BDC

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Cidre enjoyer
really hot guy that is almost intimidatingly gl. The other type of sex is with a caring boyfriend, but there its usually just for his sake. The boyfriend sex is a lot less dirty and in a different type of way. In a relationship i am usually not horny enough. So i will just have sex to fulfill his needs
I wish every normie could hear these words from a foid's mouth.

any normie that dont have that true love idiot idea, that there is something magical between they and the girl, knows that they are together for interest(at least initially, with time they CAN develop a strong bond(love) )

every normie knows for example that the height and size of the dick matter.
if they were so bluepilled, they wouldn't think this matter.

why cope nigger?
what do you think the normies think?
they think that it's love and not some shit tier deal that they agreed to. jfl.

• +1
Ironically the 'sex that's satisfying with an intimidatingly hot guy' is usually not very satisfying to the guy in question. I've fucked 2-3 points below my looks level, which I guess is what the girl in OP is referring to, it feels like shit and a waste of my time.

• +1
Reactions: Melo95
That's just how reality works. It's the truth.

Another medium ugly pill @Biggdink @volcelfatcel

Maybe this is why ethnics slay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Biggdink, volcelfatcel and AlexAP
every normie knows for example that the height and size of the dick matter.
if they were so bluepilled, they wouldn't think this matter.
Exactly, they cope with distractions. Girls say "no" dick/height doesn't matter so they dont hurt mens feeling. But in truth it does matter, just like men are biologically wired to prefer big ass and big titties.

Last edited:
Exactly, they cope with distractions. Girls say "no" dick/height doesn't matter so they dont hurt mens feeling. But in truth it does matter, just like men are biologically wired to prefer big ass and big titties.
Thats not true. "he is to short" is the most normal thing in the world to say for a girl.
Heard that shit hundreds of times irl.
Heightpill is totally common in the normie world.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, 5'8manlet, koalendo and 1 other person
Thats not true. "he is to short" is the most normal thing in the world to say for a girl.
Heard that shit hundreds of times irl.
Heightpill is totally common in the normie world.
I agree, I just cringe when some girls say it doesn't matter, when in private they'd choose the taller guy.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao

So you mean that say that guys like Sean O'pry, chico, chris hemsworth, David Gandy, Jason Momoa and co all got chosen because they're "not really hot/attractive, because they have less options to cheat and always stay loyal." - Sounds like you're coping to me