A Jedi’s Death (native moves in with another guy)+lessons from summer 2021

D

Deleted member 3478

Silver
@FailedNormieManlet @Xangsane if you’re bothered to read my late night post. This is the final downfall of a Jedi. No redemptions left, this time it’s the real deal. I’ve had 3 downfalls and 3 redemptions. The 4th being permanent.

621F3B04 ACC4 4EB8 BE8A E550E5177711

Rewind 3 weeks ago, I saw someone named Aarsh messaging her. His name was saved with a bunch of heart emojis and stuff. I then asked my mentors Saul and J for advice.
Their advice was to dress better, take her out to the beach and be aloof over text. It worked.. for a bit... but the loss was inevitable. Initially I thought I’d be able to out game this dude and the early prognosis seemed good, evident by how she began texting me to come over like before. But it was like a cancer patient who feels better before getting much worse. The sense of wellness is really the cancer advancing, not a sign of improvement. In other words, the battle was already lost. Things just weren’t the same as February (but they were close). In hindsight my first fuck up was ED in the first week and failure to attain Sildenafil fast enough. If I did those things right she’d most likely be exclusive with me today.

Fast forward to today: Snapchat story shows she moved to a new place. I saw a brown guy silhouette in the background. It’s most likely the dude. She’s now far away when she used to live in the same hood. On the bright side, this is still a win. I played god and cheated my genetics. Nobody in the history of mankind ever achieved more than a one night stand from catfishing. This makes me the first in the entire world to do this. It ended up lasting exactly 2 months from February 13-April 13. Other catfish achieved a ONS from tinder but never a relationship. I feel like I can do this again with a new girl but it will be like Batman escaping the pit tier difficulty. This fact doesn’t deter me since I was raised to work for everything I have. Never asked for a penny from anyone.
FC2A2C9A E709 4207 94F8 7F3D613A5E46

A ruthless warrior of summer 2021
What I did right:
Back then I gave zero fucks. For example, one afternoon I spam approached all of English bay while taking shots of vodka to get lit . I was 25 and my neurotransmitters were at their peak. I quit my job to work uber eats so I could go out on weekends to Nightgame. Favourite club being Levels. Quitting my decent paying job was the best decision I made but eventually I found myself back at that job. The job made me stressed and tired.

In the summer I ended up dating around 10 Colombian women aswell as a few Mexicans. Pulled 2 Colombians and made out with 1 on my couch fooling around a bit but she stopped me. Ended up dating her for a bit. Dated 2 natives and 2 Asians that summer too. All the South American chicks came from Facebook dating. I also scored a few instadates and make outs with the funkybod and Caboki. In total including instadates, I went on about 30 dates total in one summer. Breaking records from all previous summers. Daygame wise, I was unable to convert phone numbers to dates due to my ugly face. Everything is instant dates no day 2’s

Lessons from summer 2021:

1. Don’t give a fuck what people think. You want to be so obsessed with your goal to live a good lifestyle that people think there’s something wrong with you. Making a comeback from kill your inner loser goes in depth on this

2. Practice Daygame and Nightgame regularly. You should actively game 3 days per week minimum

3. Career isn’t important in 2022. Women don’t care about your job if you look good and can f*ck good. Money can be faked. Example of fake money game below
EEB35131 C73A 4681 BF97 1A52C2235C46
E98C5348 E2E5 4780 B5CB AF48343E3E7E

I was a software engineer at uber eats lol jk.

Lesson 4: If you’re ugly you need to accept you ain’t gonna win with your genetics. You need to cheat by breaking the rules

3CA1B642 2EFC 4376 BC87 E1B109F8BE1B
A0558F74 BDE6 4848 89E3 01CC591DB34B
67B5EECB 4F4C 4EDF B5A5 C5A61A37C55D
CBC2CEA2 6A45 4FA7 B160 D63409F50BE9

Attachments

• 36C9FA33-1117-41F3-A334-4FD002576A94.jpeg
    36C9FA33-1117-41F3-A334-4FD002576A94.jpeg
    189.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 59AAF0D7-6ECF-4A8C-9D93-B40A04F472E3.png
    59AAF0D7-6ECF-4A8C-9D93-B40A04F472E3.png
    5.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Did she seem the type to want ltr so you tried to take her to Starbucks before coercing her to come to yours?

Did she seem the type to want ltr so you tried to take her to Starbucks before coercing her to come to yours?
The native invited me straight to her friends place 2 months ago, we met outside in the dark and took an uber back to hers.

In summer, I met the Colombian at a Starbucks close to mine. Then we grabbed drinks at the liquor store before going back to my place

The native invited me straight to her friends place 2 months ago, we met outside in the dark and took an uber back to hers.

In summer, I met the Colombian at a Starbucks close to mine. Then we grabbed drinks at the liquor store before going back to my place
Did she reject you when you sugarcoated the fact you wanted to hook up?

xangsane tier autism

no shit he is at this thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and alriodai
Did she reject you when you sugarcoated the fact you wanted to hook up?
The Colombian didn’t reject me, she just didn’t want to hook up on the first date. It ended up happening on the second date.

Valentina met me for coffee and it didn’t go anywhere, it was the other Colombian

• So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
The Colombian didn’t reject me, she just didn’t want to hook up on the first date. It ended up happening on the second date.

Valentina met me for coffee and it didn’t go anywhere, it was the other Colombian
Looks like Valentina wanted an LTR.

valentia was the sexy hot one as well :feelscry::feelsrope: what an L

If valanetis is the one in the green dress thing then you should have larperd to get the shag