A jew nose gives you a better medial canthus

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Salutations my children
A protruding nose bridge or a Jewish hump stretches the soft tissue of the inner eye, elongating it

Which is also why Asians have shit medical canthus cos of flat nose bridge

Jew noses are ideal :feelshehe:

You can pinch your nose bridge forward to test this

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, poopoohead, AscendingHero and 4 others
bog, strong, masc nose is not a jew nose bro. jew nose is because of an ultra recessed maxilla almost @drose420 tier so you're coping and you made this up.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poly66, poopoohead, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
bog, strong, masc nose is not a jew nose bro. jew nose is because of an ultra recessed maxilla almost @drose420 tier so you're coping and you made this up.
Retard birdcel doesn't equal Jew

Jew nose is just big and humped

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
hmmm, i do jhvae dontunred medial canthus and i also hav dorsal hump

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and forevermirin
hmm

so like a bird? jfl it never began for jews
yeah like an eagle
Aquiline PSF

jew nose is genetic lmao

nope
1576018770115-png.189330

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and optimisticzoomer
No one said genetics doesn't play a part

With a protruding nose bridge, their medial canthus would be even longer

It's a fact, which is why u can correct epicanthal fold by Asian rhinoplasty, and why some people develop an epicanthal fold after reduction rhinoplasty

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
The issue with Jew nose is the lower half of the nose. Downturned tip and large bulbous tip, the bony part of the nose projecting is a good trait

And in a lot of cases the appearance of a “jew nose” is caused by recessed lower maxilla/anterior nasal spine that doesn’t project enough, if you move the maxilla forward the nose straightens out

• +1
Reactions: Eren
And in a lot of cases the appearance of a “jew nose” is caused by recessed lower maxilla/anterior nasal spine that doesn’t project enough, if you move the maxilla forward the nose straightens out
Only if it's caused by recessed maxilla
Lots of times there is an actual hump
Moving maxilla forward more would distract from the hump, but then it's going beyond the norm for the maxilla to balance the hump, rather than bringing the abnormal hump down to harmonise with the normal maxilla

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
Do you mean a hooked nose?
Do you know how to fix that? (Move the maxilla forward non surgery)
I got one (i suspect its because of me braces..)

You are right, I had a god tier nose, a mix between prettyboy and masculine and after these wisdom teeth extractions I became Jew in the span of 8 months

• Hmm...
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
A protruding nose bridge or a Jewish hump stretches the soft tissue of the inner eye, elongating it

Use some examples to prove this

Then why do some people with strong nasal bridges have weak medial canthus? nasal bridge is only an indicator of the bones behind it (vomer, ethmoid, lacrimal, frontal maxillary process)

If there lateral zygomatic process isnt higher than the frontal maxillary one creating lateral upswing, medial canthus then becomes irrelevant

That alone increases the downturned effect

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing and optimisticzoomer

Do you think you can get a better medial canthus after a rhinoplasty which would give you a better nose bridge?

Do you think you can get a better medial canthus after a rhinoplasty which would give you a better nose bridge?
If ur nose bridge is flat, yes
It could even if it isn't flat I hypothesise, but then ur nose bridge might look too large
I know personally, I have a hump which is larger on one side, and that side has a longer medial canthus, and I wondered why, and would pull on the other side to emulate symmetry

I now think if I reduce the hump on that side, or build up the other side, the canthi will be more symmetrical

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
If ur nose bridge is flat, yes
It could even if it isn't flat I hypothesise, but then ur nose bridge might look too large
I know personally, I have a hump which is larger on one side, and that side has a longer medial canthus, and I wondered why, and would pull on the other side to emulate symmetry

I now think if I reduce the hump on that side, or build up the other side, the canthi will be more symmetrical
yeah i have a slight fold on one of my eyes and the other one is fine so definitely something asymmetrical in my nose bridge. i have a short nose and every time i stretch it a bit my eyes look way better

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer