A Letter to BrahminBoss

Aypo129

Aypo129

Kraken
Maya was raped by an acquaintance a few weeks into her freshman year of college. As is the case for many survivors, Maya didn’t immediately identify herself as a victim of sexual violence. She began processing her experience of sexual assault about six months later when she told a friend about what happened.

“I was describing what happened to me, but I hadn’t put a word to it yet. The person I was talking to said, ‘he raped you.’ That’s when I first started processing it—when someone else called it out to me and made it more real. It was a big shift in how I had been processing my experience and it became a little easier for me to talk about. I used to try to tone it down for myself, to say I was ‘taken advantage of.’ But now it’s been really important for me to call it what it was—to use the word rape.”

The months following the assault were a blur for Maya. The perpetrator harassed her on campus, making her feel unsafe and unable to focus on her studies. She contacted the Title IX officer and was able to get a no contact order, but because of the university crime reporting policies, she had to issue a more formal report of the assault than she wanted to. When the perpetrator learned that Maya had reported the rape, he wrote his own account of what happened, which Maya says “made me sound crazy.”

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: kebab, Mog3D, reddotguy and 7 others
I hope that nigger gets lynched

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129
looks subhuman in the second video

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Aypo129
@ascension @FBI @RAMU KAKA
Thots?

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
Maya was raped by an acquaintance a few weeks into her freshman year of college. As is the case for many survivors, Maya didn’t immediately identify herself as a victim of sexual violence. She began processing her experience of sexual assault about six months later when she told a friend about what happened.

“I was describing what happened to me, but I hadn’t put a word to it yet. The person I was talking to said, ‘he raped you.’ That’s when I first started processing it—when someone else called it out to me and made it more real. It was a big shift in how I had been processing my experience and it became a little easier for me to talk about. I used to try to tone it down for myself, to say I was ‘taken advantage of.’ But now it’s been really important for me to call it what it was—to use the word rape.”

The months following the assault were a blur for Maya. The perpetrator harassed her on campus, making her feel unsafe and unable to focus on her studies. She contacted the Title IX officer and was able to get a no contact order, but because of the university crime reporting policies, she had to issue a more formal report of the assault than she wanted to. When the perpetrator learned that Maya had reported the rape, he wrote his own account of what happened, which Maya says “made me sound crazy.”
View attachment 2822890
View attachment 2822891
Tales

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Aypo129
JAI brahminboss

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Aypo129 and sub5c3l
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall and brucewayne78
Arey Bhai aaram se
Ek Brahmin ko gali de rahe ho
Koi jaadh phuk kardiya to agle Janam mein nigger banoge
Corrected bhai

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129

View attachment 2822890
View attachment 2822891
Dnr, nigga looks below average even for a curry