a lot of maxfacs and cosmetic surgeons are actually psychopaths and suffer from other antisocial personality disorders

paulus

paulus

EHRENMANN
surgery is a field that attracts a lot of (sadistic) psychopaths (according to studies)

psychopath i have identified so far

of.-hermann-f.-sailer-.jpg

- created the anteface meme
- cashes legit 100k for disfiguring people and turning them into freaks

3480.jpg

- extremely unethical
- has no problems to operate on obvious mentally ill people with bodymorph disorder...eg removed a perfectly normal looking woman 6! ribs and disfigured her nose

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
dont talk shit about my bro eppley bro i will destroy you irl next time i see you srs

legit thread tbh, you ever saw lefort footage, normal peole dont do that shit for a living man

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, mojopin and SquareChinOrDeath
yea and they are rich as fuccc

One study, published in the journal The Bulletin of the Royal College of Surgeons of England, sought to find out whether surgeons really were likely to be psychopaths. Results showed that consultants at teaching hospitals scored higher on a scale of psychopathic personality than district general hospital consultants, who scored higher than the general population. Possible reasons the authors give in their discussion is that "stress immunity is the overriding personality trait of doctors," and the fact surgeons have to make quick, difficult decisions every day.

nothing smarter than to become a surgeon if you are a sadistic psychopath

you are legally allowed to cut and hurt people and since your amygdala is non existant you feel zero stress if you do an open heart surgery

look at this results from the first guy though...and he literally gets 100k for each surgery
images
Aesthetische-Chirurgie-Kieferwinkel-nachher-2-B.jpg
Aesthetische-Chirurgie-Facelift-nachher-2-A.jpg

:lul::lul::lul::lul::feelsrope:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Eppley, charmer salesman manipulative, doesn't give a shit about you. Would never get surgery by that dude

It is not really surprising that these (((surgeons))) don't care about their patients on a personal level. They see patients as opportunities and profit

the first 1 minute by talking to a doctor i can tell if he's a fucking psycho, you can tell if theyre listening or just trying to jump so they can assert dominance with their useless terms to look smarter, when you tell them about something legit they just ignore it and show you something they offer

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
Legit, also surgeons are alphas in his areas

lol, eppley even puts implants in chidren

Eppley, charmer salesman manipulative, doesn't give a shit about you. Would never get surgery by that dude

Everyone knows Eppley is average surgeon at best with amazing marketing (due to his blog).

But people don’t go to him for his skills, they go to him because he’s one of the very few if not the only one that performs unique procedures that cater to modern beauty standards and is willing to take risks with his patients.

Do you think I wanted to visit shithole Indiana all the way from Europe to visit famous surgeon Dr Eppley?lmao

He has found a niche (custom implants) in plastic surgery industry and has a lot of years of experience in it, that’s why people choose to go to him.

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
Everyone knows Eppley is average surgeon at best with amazing marketing (due to his blog).

But people don’t go to him for his skills, they go to him because he’s one of the very few if not the only one that performs unique procedures that cater to modern beauty standards and is willing to take risks with his patients.

Do you think I wanted to visit shithole Indiana all the way from Europe to visit famous surgeon Dr Eppley?lmao

He has found a niche (custom implants) in plastic surgery industry and has a lot of years of experience in it, that’s why people choose to go to him.

Odd thats it a niche, seems like something alot of people would want

Woah I found you! You mog everyone here, crisick and nibba included

lol, eppley even puts implants in chidren

Topkek that was hilarious

surgery is a field that attracts a lot of (sadistic) psychopaths (according to studies)

psychopath i have identified so far

of.-hermann-f.-sailer-.jpg

- created the anteface meme
- cashes legit 100k for disfiguring people and turning them into freaks

3480.jpg

- extremely unethical
- has no problems to operate on obvious mentally ill people with bodymorph disorder...eg removed a perfectly normal looking woman 6! ribs and disfigured her nose
Holy shit. The first guy works right near me and I considered getting jaw implants at his place.

Yea eppley is performing many risky surgeries.

Hes actually one of the only surgeons that performs lip widening surgery
Woah I found you! You mog everyone here, crisick and nibba included

Topkek that was hilarious

9fJNLQ1.jpg

I doubt that he mogs crisick boyo. You must be blind. Hes not bad looking but no way he is crisick level. He also looks very unnatural

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
Yea eppley is performing many risky surgeries.

Hes actually one of the only surgeons that performs lip widening surgery

9fJNLQ1.jpg

I doubt that he mogs crisick boyo. You must be blind. Hes not bad looking but no way he is crisick level. He also looks very unnatural

Wtf he's definitely Crisick level

What about Dr. Z?