A lot of shit is here cope about growing

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
U guys don’t realize how hard it is to be malnourished when growing up. Unless u were 4% bf ur entire teen years, ur growth wasn’t stunted. Ur genetics did their job, ur either bloated or just have weak bone structure. Nothing to do with how u were raised.

I fucking ate mcdonalds every day and played video games. Still grew to 6’6 with a decent frame and bone structure. Yes my jaw is small, but it always has been. I’ve looked at baby pics and my jaw was still small compared to the rest of my face. Muh chewing and all that cope wouldn’t have done shit!

Same for u subhumans

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Jigen, colbycovington and 5 others
All is genetic

• +1
Reactions: colbycovington and Reformed
This af, if you weren’t on the verge of death for your entire childhood cuz of eating habits, then you were mostly getting all the proper nutrients you needed to grow and survive, even if you were eating junk food and candy all day

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and Reformed
All is genetic
Exactly. If u weren’t 4% bf, then ur body had plenty or resources to build ur body, which left excess fat. Jfl at this forum. Chads lived the exact same lifestyle as all of us

• +1
Reactions: colbycovington, BoredPrince and Deleted member 24789
Stop let me cope that Ill grow at 19 years old motherfucker

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jigen, 5.5psl, Deleted member 21863 and 4 others
U guys don’t realize how hard it is to be malnourished when growing up. Unless u were 4% bf ur entire teen years, ur growth wasn’t stunted. Ur genetics did their job, ur either bloated or just have weak bone structure. Nothing to do with how u were raised.

I fucking ate mcdonalds every day and played video games. Still grew to 6’6 with a decent frame and bone structure. Yes my jaw is small, but it always has been. I’ve looked at baby pics and my jaw was still small compared to the rest of my face. Muh chewing and all that cope wouldn’t have done shit!

Same for u subhumans
Youre not 6'6 coper

Dont tell this to @Whatashame. He thinks you can induce downturned medial canthus in your 20s

• JFL
Reactions: User49 and Reformed
Youre not 6'6 coper
I am and I did nothing to ‘earn’ it. Just lived, how every animal is supposed to do.

But yeah keep thinking people above 6’3 or something did something special to get here lol.

Daily reminder Victor wembenyama is 7’4 with a 6’6 dad. And he’s skinny af. Muh resources bro

• +1
Reactions: plukee
Dont tell this to @Whatashame. He thinks you can induce downturned medial canthus in your 20s
Bruh eye area is 100% genetic lol. How does that theory even come up

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm

Same for u subhumans
my genetics didn't give me a dorsal hump when nobody in my family alive, even pictures of my dead great grandfathers had a dorsal hump. Shitty recession. For your body yeah, genetics will do their job, however for your mandible and maxilla if there isn't pressure from chewing you'll deviate from your genetic potential. I was picky as a motherfucker, didn't eat anything at a restaurant that wasn't chicken tenders and fries until I was 10, and barley ate and I am 6'3.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Reformed
Bruh eye area is 100% genetic lol. How does that theory even come up
If you have asymmetry within the side of your maxilla due to weird shit like me, it can affect your cheekbones with articulate with the general width of your eye. My left side of my maxilla has this weird indentation that my right doesn't and wouldn't you know it my left eye is less wide then my right. But the tilt and height is genetic.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
my genetics didn't give me a dorsal hump when nobody in my family alive, even pictures of my dead great grandfathers had a dorsal hump. Shitty recession. For your body yeah, genetics will do their job, however for your mandible and maxilla if there isn't pressure from chewing you'll deviate from your genetic potential. I was picky as a motherfucker, didn't eat anything at a restaurant that wasn't chicken tenders and fries until I was 10, and barley ate and I am 6'3.
Bro ik a chad irl with a massive square chin the width of his mouth. I’ve seen him recently post a baby picture on instagram. And yup his large chin was always there. U can’t change genetics.

remember all this chewing and mewing shit is just a theory. Even Mike jew himself says it’s all theory

yeah, look at richard ramirez

I have higher T levels than my cousin thus allowing me to catch up with him in height despite hitting puberty a year later than me. His parents are taller than mine too and could of been anywhere from 6’4-6’6 if he was healthy 💀

icl ur one of the biggest losers here idk how tf u have such a good post rep ratio 😭

• +1
Reactions: Whatashame
icl ur one of the biggest losers here idk how tf u have such a good post rep ratio 😭
Speaking brutal truth will just result in u being called a ’loser’ or giving up. If that’s the consequence then go ahead

Speaking brutal truth will just result in u being called a ’loser’ or giving up. If that’s the consequence then go ahead
no bro its not that

ur like the nt normie version of psl, u go with what the crowd wants to hear ion remember last time ive seen u write an original thought 😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, LooksOrDeath and Bitchwhipper2

Same for u subhumans
forgot to add in the final "-information taken directly from my butt cause i want to cope"

never said that, its the opposite, after development is over all you can do is descend faster

no bro its not that

ur like the nt normie version of psl, u go with what the crowd wants to hear ion remember last time ive seen u write an original thought 😂
‘The crowd wants to hear’

Jfl ur acting like I actually care about post rep

I just post whatever comes to mind and it gets repped anyway

just over for u if u can’t fit in this place, ur beyond autistic if so

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
I looked like a starving somali child growing up

• JFL
Reactions: Icon

Same for u subhumans
Maccie D is full of growth hormones though

Ive seen this pretty much exact post like 6 times already

Ive seen this pretty much exact post like 6 times already
Well it’s basically a post saying that nutrition, mewing and all that are cope, so yeah not a new idea

fitting in a place full of autists and social outcasts is not a thing to be proud of

Bro ik a chad irl with a massive square chin the width of his mouth. I’ve seen him recently post a baby picture on instagram. And yup his large chin was always there. U can’t change genetics.

remember all this chewing and mewing shit is just a theory. Even Mike jew himself says it’s all theory
holy fuck do you have any idea of what a theory is? You also must think gravity doesnt exist cause its "only theory". Theory is the highest degree something can have in a scientific discussion.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
@russiancel Threads like this...

Well it’s basically a post saying that nutrition, mewing and all that are cope, so yeah not a new idea
Yeah, thats his point

Its just another lifeless thread which brings absolutely nothing new to the table but still get loads of reps

holy fuck do you have any idea of what a theory is? You also must think gravity doesnt exist cause its "only theory". Theory is the highest degree something can have in a scientific discussion.
Theory = cope

just observe real life and that’s what actually happens. Chads are born, not made with Muh chewing or nutrition

Yeah, thats his point

Its just another lifeless thread which brings absolutely nothing new to the table but still get loads of reps
Lol my threads don’t get reps. My replies do. So saying I post for reps is just not true

Theory = cope

just observe real life and that’s what actually happens. Chads are born, not made with Muh chewing or nutrition
yes in real life 99% of people have a deformed face like yourself and many other. Thats real life. SOmething that was not observed in all craniums found dated before agriculture was invented. The fact some people look good only shows their GENES are better adapted to modern environment. For 99% of people thats not the case.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
yes in real life 99% of people have a deformed face like yourself and many other. Thats real life. SOmething that was not observed in all craniums found dated before agriculture was invented. The fact some people look good only shows their GENES are better adapted to modern environment. For 99% of people thats not the case.
lol no one is deformed not even me. I just wanna look better. Ur just autistic and classify anyone without a large skull and leanness as ‘deformed’. Which is not how nature works. If u were deformed u wouldnt be able to breath, eat or live

Lol my threads don’t get reps. My replies do. So saying I post for reps is just not true
Im not saying you post it for reps. But its still an extremely unoriginal thread which never fails to get reps
Screenshot 2023 07 23 13 50 13 84 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

Same for u subhumans
6ft 6 on an incel forum what a waste

lol no one is deformed not even me. I just wanna look better. Ur just autistic and classify anyone without a large skull and leanness as ‘deformed’. Which is not how nature works. If u were deformed u wouldnt be able to breath, eat or live
Keep coping man, our faces are objectively deformed, you liking or not. People admitting or not. I would say it will take a long time until evolution correct our faces to adapt to this environment but i dont even think that will happen since everyone can survive and reproduce nowadays.

Attachments

• SCR-20230723-i4p.png
    SCR-20230723-i4p.png
    143.4 KB · Views: 0
Stop let me cope that Ill grow at 19 years old motherfucker
You will . Holyfield, vegan gains and the BULL all grew in their 20s

• Love it
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
Keep coping man, our faces are objectively deformed, you liking or not. People admitting or not. I would say it will take a long time until evolution correct our faces to adapt to this environment but i dont even think that will happen since everyone can survive and reproduce nowadays.
New thread destroys u btw

5 like meant to a lot? I’m spamming replies too idc about post rep
5 reps is a lot considering how many times ive seen this thread.

And im not saying you care about post rep ratio

Im just agreeing with the other guys statement about the originality of it. Im not making any ill assumptions about your motivation for posting it, as he was.

• +1
Reactions: Reformed

Same for u subhumans
I played video games all day and only eat cereal in the morning and maybe dinner. Your just a fat ass

I played video games all day and only eat cereal in the morning and maybe dinner. Your just a fat ass
See u next month when I’m 11% bf