A lot of you undervalue my words.

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
18,114
Reputation
33,859
I am very wise

I am giving u all the viewpoints and life experiences of a lhtn


But u still try hate on me


Fuck you

U should be intrested in my stories. As I am one of the only people on this fuckass forum who has experienced lookism halo

So next time I say something. Don’t make a faggot joke bakc tk me. I am providing good insight into looks expericnes u utter faggot
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Nectar, Dydargas_, Nocturnal and 1 other person
ok😢:02Pat:
 
  • +1
Reactions: price.
I am very wise

I am giving u all the viewpoints and life experiences of a lhtn


But u still try hate on me


Fuck you

U should be intrested in my stories. As I am one of the only people on this fuckass forum who has experienced lookism halo

So next time I say something. Don’t make a faggot joke bakc tk me. I am providing good insight into looks expericnes u utter faggot
Im literally waiting for you next story rn i wish I could be an lhtn like you :feelswhy:
 

Similar threads

T
Replies
0
Views
19
threadeffort
T
astatin
Replies
2
Views
26
Odindvatres
Odindvatres
Jason Voorhees
Replies
19
Views
162
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees

Users who are viewing this thread

  • iblamesameer
  • price.
  • jflmeister
  • Dydargas_
  • underdeveloped
Back
Top