TGUN.
but inside doesn’t matter
- Joined
- Dec 8, 2025
- Posts
- 18,115
- Reputation
- 33,876
I am very wise
I am giving u all the viewpoints and life experiences of a lhtn
But u still try hate on me
Fuck you
U should be intrested in my stories. As I am one of the only people on this fuckass forum who has experienced lookism halo
So next time I say something. Don’t make a faggot joke bakc tk me. I am providing good insight into looks expericnes u utter faggot
I am giving u all the viewpoints and life experiences of a lhtn
But u still try hate on me
Fuck you
U should be intrested in my stories. As I am one of the only people on this fuckass forum who has experienced lookism halo
So next time I say something. Don’t make a faggot joke bakc tk me. I am providing good insight into looks expericnes u utter faggot

