A male model say being average is better than being attractive

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness

Sure if brad pit is average he would get more women

And also Jeremy Meeks would be the ugliest because he is criminal so bad personality

And sure David gand and Sean opry are famous among people because of their personality 😂😂

I can’t even 😂😂😂 the amount of copes is too high

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000, AspiringChad, LowTierNormie and 3 others
this is getting boring tbh

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
I thought Brett was blackpilled wtf?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and mido the slayer
I thought Brett was blackpilled wtf?
He ran out of content so he has to say bluepill shit to shitskins and ricecels to make them feel better about themselves

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Schönling, ULTRATERAX63 and 7 others
of course its that retard brett maverick jfl

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 245, SikKunt and 1 other person
I never watched a full vid of his b4 but had to turn this off after 1min it was bluepilled af

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and mido the slayer
@FatmanO eye area

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FatmanO and RichardSpencel
I never watched a full vid of his b4 but had to turn this off after 1min it was bluepilled af
Same I turned off after 2 min because it’s so boring and fake

You could tell from his expression that he lies

I'm not watching chad jfl are you guys masochists?

By the way, this video is like a normal human saying "being crippled is better than being able to walk"

• +1
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63, RichardSpencel and SikKunt
of course its that retard brett maverick jfl
He is model and got famous and people follow him primarily because of his looks and now he say being average is better if you have good personality 😂😂

Man how far this shit is gunna go
I'm not watching chad jfl are you guys masochists?

By the way, this video is like a normal human saying "being crippled is better than being able to walk"
Being disabled is better than being fast swimmer and professional soccer player

Because it’s all about confidence!!
How come people commenting and believing what he said? I mean most of them are Indians that explains a lot

• +1
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63, SikKunt and Deleted member 1106
calling Paul Rudd average looking LOL.

Then proceedes to say the reason average is better is because they have to compensate with bluepill shit like personality & that looks go away with agepill. Argument absent of any intelligence.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, ULTRATERAX63, SikKunt and 1 other person
Never watched a full video of this faggot

calling Paul Rudd average looking LOL.

Then proceedes to say the reason average is better is because they have to compensate with bluepill shit like personality & that looks go away with agepill. Argument absent of any intelligence.
Paul Rudd is GL tbh

He needs good eyebrows

I agree his channel is turning into bluepill shit
I bet his next video is “ why confidence is more important than looks!”

Something bluepill like this
Never watched a full video of this faggot
He is so bluepilled man

He enjoy being good looking with full privilege while saying being average is better

Man does this guy have autism?

• JFL
Nah long face and shitty eyebrows like you said.
Yea better eyebrows would do wonder tbh

I think long face would suit him better than wide face imo

I think long face would suit him better than wide face imo
That's probably because you're used to seeing him with a long face. IMO a wider face would make everyone look better.

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
That's probably because you're used to seeing him with a long face. IMO a wider face would make everyone look better.
He is Atlantid so he needs to run clean shaven look and high class hairstyle

So longer face would suit him better

Try to morph him with wider jaw, ect.

• +1
thats it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Nosecel9000, The Dude Abides and mido the slayer
Society's current agenda is to convince ugly and average men not to looksmax. Dont fall for it boyos.

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000, Demir, dodt and 2 others
  • Woah
Society's current agenda is to convince ugly and average men not to looksmax. Dont fall for it boyos.
Yea it’s like there is a lot of articles say to average and below average men to stay the way they are

Even families and teachers as well say to students don’t change your self and bullshit like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
I love it" less competition for me.:feelsgah:

Hold on let me go like the video. We need more bluepilled men.

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000 and mido the slayer
teehee chad has poblems too you guyz!

• So Sad
Reactions: skittlekorn
All of his points are valid. But looks do matter to a certain extent. However, not to the degree the people on this site and other PSL forum think it does.

Can someone link me the study that women prefer men that are worse-looking than them? Because that sounds like bullshit, women are all about hypergamy. If the person isnt of higher smv than the woman, then she won't date the guy.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Thushespokeofit
looks, money or status if you dont mog her in at least one category she will discard you because you're useless to her.

• +1
All of his points are valid. But looks do matter to a certain extent. However, not to the degree the people on this site and other PSL forum think it does.

Can someone link me the study that women prefer men that are worse-looking than them? Because that sounds like bullshit, women are all about hypergamy. If the person isnt of higher smv than the woman, then she won't date the guy.
din watch but none of his points are valid

• JFL
din watch but none of his points are valid
I watched it yesterday so I don't remember what he said exactly, but I exaggerated how right he was. Some of his points were valid. But the two I remember are: if you're average looking you have lower expectations, true, and looks fade over time so if you're bad looking you'll be able to better handle it. Both statements are true.

One point I disagreed though is if you're good looking there are higher expectations set for you and if you don't meet them the other party will become disappointed. But this isn't true because whatever you do as a good looking person will be halod by your looks. Making you appear better even if you are mediocre.

I watched it yesterday so I don't remember what he said exactly, but I exaggerated how right he was. Some of his points were valid. But the two I remember are: if you're average looking you have lower expectations, true, and looks fade over time so if you're bad looking you'll be able to better handle it. Both statements are true.

One point I disagreed though is if you're good looking there are higher expectations set for you and if you don't meet them the other party will become disappointed. But this isn't true because whatever you do as a good looking person will be halod by your looks. Making you appear better even if you are mediocre.
gl people age better because of genetics and better mental state
nothing going to address the first point its so obviously wrong

gl people age better because of genetics and better mental state
nothing going to address the first point its so obviously wrong
I can see why you would think the first one is wrong, and tbh looking at it now it is wrong. But why do you think so?

And being good looking doesn't equal to better health and mental state. You're in charge of both of those things. If you get plastic surgery neither of those things will change unless you yourself make an effort to change.

Brett maverick went from the blackpill to the bluepill jfl

However, not to the degree the people on this site and other PSL forum think it does.
Most here underestimate the importance of looks.

If you looked like Jeremy Meeks, you would be a God. If he looked like you, he would unquestionably be a dead nigger that nobody would have ever cared about.

I can see why you would think the first one is wrong, and tbh looking at it now it is wrong. But why do you think so?

And being good looking doesn't equal to better health and mental state. You're in charge of both of those things. If you get plastic surgery neither of those things will change unless you yourself make an effort to change.
genetics determine how you will age for the most part

first 1 is simple, being gl will make anything you do or say better in the eyes of others, look at gl guys that treat their gfs horribly or act like jerks, they dont have to reach normie expectations, only time I see this mentioned is when you have dumb models[lets be honest most of them are dumb] complaining about someone ugly but smater/more talented

Last edited:
Most here underestimate the importance of looks.

If you looked like Jeremy Meeks, you would be a God. If he looked like you, he would unquestionably be a dead nigger that nobody would have ever cared about.
On this forum? Everyone overestimates how much it matters. If you're gl your life will be considerably better, but not to the degree you think.

genetics determine how you will age for the most part

first 1 is simple, being gl will make anything you do or say better in the eyes of others, look at gl guys that treat their gfs horribly or act like jerks, they dont have to reach normie expectations, only time I see this mentioned is when you have dumb models[lets be honest most of them are dumb] complaining about someone ugly but smater/more talented
I agree with this tbh. But the women that stick around for those guys are usually low iq. Or I'm coping and my life really is over.

Idk man, I just don't wanna accept that everything has to do with looks. I just wanna be good person and hope people accept me for who I am.

Sure if brad pit is average he would get more women

And also Jeremy Meeks would be the ugliest because he is criminal so bad personality

And sure David gand and Sean opry are famous among people because of their personality 😂😂

I can’t even 😂😂😂 the amount of copes is too high

Normie bluepilled cucks actually believe this bullcrap JFL
HAHAHAHAH

Normie bluepilled cucks actually believe this bullcrap JFL
HAHAHAHAH
bro have you seen the try guys plastic surgery video? . they are all truecels except from the asian dude and the ones who were not him legit look like wimp faggots. so they got photoshoped to look more human and they legit said that they prefered how they looked before because they though it was too " intimidating and masculine " or "didn't look like him"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
bro have you seen the try guys plastic surgery video? . they are all truecels except from the asian dude and the ones who were not him legit look like wimp faggots. so they got photoshoped to look more human and they legit said that they prefered how they looked before because they though it was too " intimidating and masculine " or "didn't look like him"
The Asian dude is ugly af stop coping

Unsubribing