A massage to my muslim brothers

H

hamo008

Diamond
We are in ramadan now, their are a lot of things on this site that can hurt your fasting, try to not write bad words or disgusting haram insulting terms, try to not participate in the threads that are talking about sexual things or fu*king or s*x or whatever there is,

keep it clean my brother, and may allah accept our fasting and give us jannah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, bishōnenmaxxer, zyMOGenic and 8 others
What 72 virgin JB in heaven does to a mf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nanefer, bishōnenmaxxer, zyMOGenic and 10 others
We are in ramadan now, their are a lot of things on this site that can hurt your fasting, try to not write bad words or disgusting haram insulting terms, try to not participate in the threads that are talking about sexual things or fu*king or s*x or whatever there is,

Aren't you guys supposed to not sin the whole year?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nanefer, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 24593 and 10 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zyMOGenic, PrinceLuenLeoncur, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person
Aren't you guys supposed to not sin the whole year?
actually the whole time yes, but in ramadan it will hurt your fasting, imagine not eating the whole day then it will not be accepted cuz you said some curses

• +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic and Deleted member 27066
actually the whole time yes, but in ramadan it will hurt your fasting, imagine not eating the whole day then it will not be accepted cuz you said some curses
if you‘re sinning the entire year you might as well just eat during ramadan too.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nanefer, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
if you‘re sinning the entire year you might as well just eat during ramadan too.
Its like if you burned your hand, then burn your whole body, so no some of people take the chance to be near to allah in ramadan, its an opportunity for sinners

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and pentamogged9000
dance marathon kids GIF by Children's Miracle Network Hospitals

Is that kid's tongue tempting?

I know what Muhammad would probably say ...
imacelebau behave GIF by I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! Australia

• JFL
Reactions: nanefer, Truecel14, Deleted member 18544 and 6 others
dance marathon kids GIF by Children's Miracle Network Hospitals's Miracle Network Hospitals

Is that kid's tongue tempting?

I know what Muhammad would probably say ...
imacelebau behave GIF by I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! Australia'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! Australia
Lol that's your level, sad how many people are disrespectful
Im going to continue my fasting and try to ignore these fake moralists who are ready to be s*x slaves but also they have the nerve to make fun of the prophet peace be upon him.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: pentamogged9000, BigJimsWornOutTires and jerking off in Lidl
@cloUder

title checks out

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and Deleted member 13787
why do muslims love little kids?? why they marry 9-13 year olds and fantasies anal sex with them?????

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nanefer, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Truecel14 and 4 others

fasting has nothing to do with going to jannah its just a practice to built up self control which can indirectly help you become a moral person

Yusuf Ali: O ye who believe! Fasting is prescribed to you as it was prescribed to those before you, that ye may (learn) self-restraint,(Koran 2:183)

Last edited:
why do muslims love little kids?? why they marry 9-13 year olds and fantasies anal sex with them?????
No one told you to go to a 40 years old muslim when you were 9 bro, i know it still hurts

• JFL
Reactions: pentamogged9000, PrinceLuenLeoncur and BigJimsWornOutTires
fasting has nothing to do with going to jannah its just a practice to built up self control which can indirectly help you become a moral person

Yusuf Ali: O ye who believe! Fasting is prescribed to you as it was prescribed to those before you, that ye may (learn) self-restraint,

IF ONE INTENTIONALLY VIOLATES THE RAMADAN FAST. Intentionally breaking the fast on any day in Ramadan is a major sin in Islam and requires repentance and an “atonement” or “expiation” called kaffarah. An expiation (kaffarah) is a penalty that makes up for a violation

So yeah (not fasting) will make it harder to enter the jannah, so it does have something to do with it

Also what you mentioned above is also right but not the only reason of fasting

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000 and Ryan
IF ONE INTENTIONALLY VIOLATES THE RAMADAN FAST. Intentionally breaking the fast on any day in Ramadan is a major sin in Islam and requires repentance and an “atonement” or “expiation” called kaffarah. An expiation (kaffarah) is a penalty that makes up for a violation

So yeah (not fasting) will make it harder to enter the jannah, so it does have something to do with it

Also what you mentioned above is also right but not the only reason of fasting
thts the only reason the author of koran provides us of why we should fast..i dont follow hadith books so the things u said above are BS to me...i respect ur opinion tho and btw have a nice ramadan

can we organise collective .org nofap challenge?

Lol that's your level, sad how many people are disrespectful
Im going to continue my fasting and try to ignore these fake moralists who are ready to be s*x slaves but also they have the nerve to make fun of the prophet peace be upon him.
I was trying to break bread with Islam. I didn't mean any disrespect. Geez. I feel we're lost in religion relations.

thts the only reason the author of koran provides us of why we should fast..i dont follow hadith books so the things u said above are BS to me...i respect ur opinion tho and btw have a nice ramadan
The author of koran ? Dont follow hadith books ? Bro may allah guide you, these arent my opinions they are what every muslim should believe in, have a nice ramadan too

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Ryan
Insha'Allah! Alhamdulilah, ihna Muslimeen. Ramadan Mubarak!

nigger no one wants a massage from you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
Hadith Number 16245, Volume Title: “The Sayings of the Syrians,” Chapter Title: “Hadith of Mu’awiya Ibn Abu Sufyan”:

“I saw the prophet – pbuh – sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire)

He (the Prophet) lift up his (al Hassan’s) shirt and kissed his (little) penis..” روى أنه صلى الله عليه و سلم قبل زبيبة الحسن أو الحسين He (the prophet) kissed the (little) penis of al Hassan or al Husein رأيت النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته He (the prophet) put Husein’s legs apart and kissed his (little) penis

Another Hadith. Majma al-Zawa’id, Ali ibn Abu Bakr al-Haythami, 299/9 مجمع الزوائد لعلي بن أبى بكر الهيثمي

رأيت رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته رواه الطبراني و إسناده حسن translated into English: “I saw the Messenger of Allah pbuh putting Husein’s legs apart and kissing his (little) penis.”

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: nanefer, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 1140
sandnigger
28486   SoyBooru

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nanefer and Deleted member 18544
anal sex is banned in islam.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: pentamogged9000, BigJimsWornOutTires and hamo008
Hadith Number 16245, Volume Title: “The Sayings of the Syrians,” Chapter Title: “Hadith of Mu’awiya Ibn Abu Sufyan”:

“I saw the prophet – pbuh – sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire)

He (the Prophet) lift up his (al Hassan’s) shirt and kissed his (little) penis..” روى أنه صلى الله عليه و سلم قبل زبيبة الحسن أو الحسين He (the prophet) kissed the (little) penis of al Hassan or al Husein رأيت النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته He (the prophet) put Husein’s legs apart and kissed his (little) penis

Another Hadith. Majma al-Zawa’id, Ali ibn Abu Bakr al-Haythami, 299/9 مجمع الزوائد لعلي بن أبى بكر الهيثمي

رأيت رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته رواه الطبراني و إسناده حسن translated into English: “I saw the Messenger of Allah pbuh putting Husein’s legs apart and kissing his (little) penis.”
Qsg4c

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, AsGoodAsItGets, zyMOGenic and 1 other person
as i said, no wants a MASSAGE from you.

keep sucking on cock like muhammad did
As i said, for muslims

Also Muhammad didnt do that, stay respectful kid, and get out from here, thread is there since 8 days, dont comment here

Nah but seriously how do you respond to that man? That's your fucking prophet you can't just handwave it away
Thats not, i can share a lot of lies about your mom and tell: that is your mom, why you annoyed by that ? And of course these were lies so stay respectful

Nah but seriously how do you respond to that man? That's your fucking prophet you can't just handwave it away
they'll just call it fake. he also married a 6 year old jfl

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14
Thats not, i can share a lot of lies about your mom and tell: that is your mom, why you annoyed by that ? And of course these were lies so stay respectful
So you don't trust hadiths?

Dude not everyone is sucking dicks like you, i mean it may be normal for you as a western so its ok
you just admitted to giving massages to other muslim males though...?

you just admitted to giving massages to other muslim males though...?
And you are in a site all of it are men though ...? If that is your logic then you are admitting that you are gay

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
And you are in a site all of it are men though ...? If that is your logic then you are admitting that you are gay
I'm not giving them massages though which is what it seems you're doing.

Is it part of Islamic culture to give eachother massages?

I'm not giving them massages though which is what it seems you're doing.
im making a massage to tell them something important, if you think thats gay then maybe you are one
Is it part of Islamic culture to give eachother massages?
I have other things to do than this dumb arguing, stop replying to massages

im making a massage to tell them something important, if you think thats gay then maybe you are one
you're making a massage? tell me how it went and if they enjoyed it afterwards.

• +1
Reactions: hamo008
Tell us more about your sus fantasies
he's the one who seems to be giving out  massages to other males, who knows if they come with happy endings.

he's the one who seems to be giving out  massages to other males, who knows if they come with happy endings.
You are taking everything as a sexual thing, dude get a therapy

Tell us more about your sus fantasies
He reminds me of these 40 yrs olds jerks who texting women (you like it 😉😉😗) so they can jerk to their fantasies

The difference is that he enjoys that with men

Users who are viewing this thread

Back