A message for Chad's who troll incels

J

johnnydeep222

Mistral
You a middle age, psychopath, bully,troll with no empathy who likes to troll lonely incels online. You achieved nothing in the field of academics or career and have no kids so you have to resort to TROLLING lonely men.

You are 36 and all you do is troll all day and make childish insults online about girls.

You are just a low-IQ, loser with no college degree and nothing behind his name who has to resort to trolling people online (who are much more intelligent than you) in order to make yourself feel better. You follow me around these forums like a leach. You are too old to troll people online about women. Get a job and a life. Truly happy, middle age people don't have to resort to bullying young people about females online to make themselves feel better. You are too old for trolling.

dn rd

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
not sure who u talkin to but they sure live rent free in ur head :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Coco, EckhartTollemaxx and 9 others
You a middle age, psychopath, bully,troll with no empathy who likes to troll lonely incels online. You achieved nothing in the field of academics or career and have no kids so you have to resort to TROLLING lonely men.

You are 36 and all you do is troll all day and make childish insults online about girls.

You are just a low-IQ, loser with no college degree and nothing behind his name who has to resort to trolling people online (who are much more intelligent than you) in order to make yourself feel better. You follow me around these forums like a leach. You are too old to troll people online about women. Get a job and a life. Truly happy, middle age people don't have to resort to bullying young people about females online to make themselves feel better. You are too old for trolling.

• JFL
Reactions: Halotestin, Gebirgscel and FatJattMofo
The fact that you didn’t @ the user or directly mention him means he bullied you hard and you afraid to speak out because he will come back harder.
Low T passive aggressive shit right here, call him out

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 2581, Coco and 3 others
Never kick someone that is already down.

Fuck you chads 🖕🖕🖕🖕👌👈👌👈👌

Ngl u deserve to be bullied

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
Ok bro I will stop trolling

keep crying you subhuman twink virgin keyboard warrior. Youve never been in a fight in your entire life, you are too timid and awkward and shy to ever challenge anybody. You are weak. All you know how to do is act tough on the internet because IRL youre a scrawny weak femboy failure of a man. 15 of you could not take down 1 Badr Hari. You are weaker and more pathetic than the mangiest stray dog in all of morocco. You are nothing but a sad pathetic twink dog that i abuse for my own enjoyment. You have low self esteem and are masochistic, you hate yourself. Keep crying like the lonely whipped mutt you are, wanting my attention desperately while I live in your head rent free

Sad shit, man.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel