The Jews made incels Theory

6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)

6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)

I have no enemies
Yes I know this is an outrageous claim but I'll just explain.

Right from childhood children are magically programmed to "detect characters" from looks.
Meaning they think good looking people are better people
And it is also a fact that kids do not just pick a random behaviours for no reason.
Because We learn behaviours when they are reinforced by responses.
but where do you think these behaviours are learnt from?
Most certainly not family. But here is where theory comes in . I think they learnt from Cartoons

And what is the biggest producer of children cartoons?

Disney das right n

What age has the most incels

The BBC Loneliness Experiment surveyed 55,000 people and showed that 16–24-year-olds feel loneliness the most.

What years were they born

2000-2008

There's only been one Jewish CEO of Disney
Michael Eisner, who served as CEO of The Walt Disney Company from 1984 to 2005, is Jewish

And you might be asking how did he do it lemme explain

Disney has been known to make superheroes to be more conventionally attractive whilst villains the opposite.

When kids are constantly shown Disney cartoon they start to attribute these behaviours to unattractive people.

Have you also noticed that the villain is usually shorter than the male hero . Whilst the taller male hero always wins making kids to also attribute strength to looks.

Das rite itz da jooz

⚠️For DNR spammers there's a Jewish man that ran Disney programming kids to thinks ugly and short people are loosers ⚠️

Have a totally Joyful day
jews GIF

(Plays that Jewish flute song)

BUMP this millions must see

I Can't receive 6 million reps that best I need is 271k

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Mister Fuwy, user123456, itzyaboyJJ and 2 others
D28

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mister Fuwy, user123456, itzyaboyJJ and 1 other person
Da jooz

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
its da jooz I'm telling ya

• +1

Right from childhood children are magically programmed to "detect characters" from looks.
And it is also a fact that kids do not just pick a random behaviours for no reason.
Most certainly not family. But here is where theory comes in . I think they learnt from Cartoons

Disney das right n

The BBC Loneliness Experiment surveyed 55,000 people and showed that 16–24-year-olds feel loneliness the most.

2000-2008

Michael Eisner, who served as CEO of The Walt Disney Company from 1984 to 2005, is Jewish

Disney has been known to make superheroes to be more conventionally attractive whilst villains the opposite.

When kids are constantly shown Disney cartoon they start to attribute these behaviours to unattractive people.

Have you also noticed that the villain is usually shorter than the male hero . Whilst the taller male hero always wins making kids to also attribute strength to looks.

Das rite itz da jooz

⚠️For DNR spammers there's a Jewish man that ran Disney programming kids to thinks ugly and short people are loosers ⚠️

jews GIF

Jew tales

Nah it's incel subhuman genetics.
Also modern time is the best one for incels in the entire human history, in the past incels would have been thrown to the wolves.

• +1
Reactions: eastbaltid and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)

Disney das right n

2000-2008

Das rite itz da jooz

jews GIF

Dnr goy

• JFL