A message to @looksoverall

Chadullahlite

Chadullahlite

If I don't get to 6'3 at 20, I will rope
Stop lying about your height. You're not 6'7 whatsoever. You're just some 5'9 subhuman. You brag about being tall (which you aren't) then claim 5'9 in a good height :lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 15698 and 3 others
Who are you?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 17217, Chadullahlite and 5 others
I have seen @LooksOverAll and can confirm he is a oblong long faced 6'7 lanklet with no hope.

If he was born closer to Alain Delon ( the ideal man in appeal as he is a pretty boy at 5'9 ) he might have never found this forum @OldVirgin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 17217, EverythingMattersCel and 4 others
5'9 is good height....

@LooksOverAll @OldVirgin

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 5786
I have seen @LooksOverAll and can confirm he is a oblong long faced 6'7 lanklet with no hope.

If he was born closer to Alain Delon ( the ideal man in appeal as he is a pretty boy at 5'9 ) he might have never found this forum @OldVirgin
And don't forget his t-rex arms

Why would he lie? I have seen his face on photo in bathroom and in public among normies. Was talking to him on discord
he is legit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, volcelfatcel, Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person
Why would he lie? I have seen his face on photo in bathroom and in public among normies. Was talking to him on discord
he is legit
your vocaroo was very insightful

He's 5'7 and made a type when he joined.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and SubhumanCurrycel
@LooksOverAll @OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786

Users who are viewing this thread

Back