how can I improve my heightmaxxing/pubertymax (repost

EsteMog

EsteMog

Iron
For context im 5'9 160 and 14 rn (15 in 4 months)
Fathers height- 5'9
Moms height 5'2
cousins on both sides are all 6'2 plus
What worries my ass is that I have some bad fucking gyno and I haven't grown in a minute. I think I fucked up my hormone balance cuz of gymcelling or some shit got a blood test 3 months ago and test was good 1130 ng/dl so idk what the fuck is up, im at 13% body fat so its not me being a fat fuck either
sleep and diet dialed in carnivore diet +raw milk, fruits, honey and some liver.
intermittent fasting 2 meals a day not eating 3 hours before bed

going to endocrinologist in 2 days and just wondering what would be the best ai to get really just the one with least amt of side effects.
Was also considering mk for a while to add to stack but that's just fucking diabetes in a bottle and I have pretty high blood sugar. so definitely no mk
Hgh might be a cope for me idk but I can afford to buy whatever really just want to know if I should do HGH( Pharma grade) or smth like a IGF1 LR3:
ALSO
im just worried abt staying a manlet or turning into a faggot ogre. Not too scared of hgh since I have a good nose and my ears aren't giant rn and I can afford some unwanted growth but would a IGF1 LR3: be better overall?
Is it over?

• Woah
Reactions: 4lt.Real
intermittent fasting is shit don't do it lowers igf just eat alot of proteins bro, don't do gym do calisthenic or smth. maybe save money for hgh or ask ur parents

Is it over?
nah, I'm 14 and I'm 5foot (155cm)

intermittent fasting is shit don't do it lowers igf just eat alot of proteins bro, don't do gym do calisthenic or smth. maybe save money for hgh or ask ur parents

nah, I'm 14 and I'm 5foot (155cm)
I have money just dont know what to get. Seen Ghrelin, igf1 lr3, and somatropin. I stopped gymmaxing. Also I thought fasting would increase igf1, especially if you spike insulin throughout day.

Fathers height- 5'9
Moms height 5'2
What worries my ass is that I have some bad fucking gyno and I haven't grown in a minute. I think I fucked up my hormone balance cuz of gymcelling or some shit got a blood test 3 months ago and test was good 1130 ng/dl so idk what the fuck is up, im at 13% body fat so its not me being a fat fuck either
sleep and diet dialed in carnivore diet +raw milk, fruits, honey and some liver.

going to endocrinologist in 2 days and just wondering what would be the best ai to get really just the one with least amt of side effects.
Was also considering mk for a while to add to stack but that's just fucking diabetes in a bottle and I have pretty high blood sugar. so definitely no mk
Hgh might be a cope for me idk but I can afford to buy whatever really just want to know if I should do HGH( Pharma grade) or smth like a IGF1 LR3:
ALSO
im just worried abt staying a manlet or turning into a faggot ogre. Not too scared of hgh since I have a good nose and my ears aren't giant rn and I can afford some unwanted growth but would a IGF1 LR3: be better overall?
Is it over?
Blud you are 14 and is asking if it's over, you got plenty of growth left if assuming you haven't reached your genetic potential yet. But assuming your height potential isn't reached yet you will grow.

Get on AI + HGH do not get IGF1 💀 also gymmaxxing doesnt stunt growth as long as you arent injuring your growth plates or overdoing it, growth is sometimes unpredictable and you not growing is most likely a natural growth plateau, and you might start growing soon enough

Also fasting is gay

Last edited:
Blud you are 14 and is asking if it's over, you got plenty of growth left if assuming you haven't reached your genetic potential yet. But assuming your height potential isn't reached yet you will grow.

Get on AI + HGH do not get IGF1 💀 also gymmaxxing doesnt stunt growth as long as you arent injuring your growth plates or overdoing it, growth is sometimes unpredictable and you not growing is most likely a natural growth plateau, and you might start growing soon enough

Also fasting is gay
fasting is gay but I got a slow metabolism and high e and its been helping reset metabolism. Also in my case gymaxxing is bad cuz I got crazy test already. Hormones were mad unbalanced cuz I had maybe 1150 ng/dl test in first couple months of lifting and a really low e that spiked up due to my body trying to balance out.

fasting is gay but I got a slow metabolism and high e and its been helping reset metabolism. Also in my case gymaxxing is bad cuz I got crazy test already. Hormones were mad unbalanced cuz I had maybe 1150 ng/dl test in first couple months of lifting and a really low e that spiked up due to my body trying to balance out.
now that i think of it if u hopped on mk that would be hell, also did u check ur growth plates? because significantly elevated test with unbalanced estrogen can cause early growth plate closure which happens due to the evelated test causing bones to mature and stop growing faster then they would normally which could explain why you are that tall at 14

Last edited:
"if you seemed to stopped growing and your hormonal levels are imbalanced, it could be a combination of both having had an early and rapid puberty phase and the hormonal imbalance potentially exacerbating early closure of your growth plates. It would be advisable to consult with a pediatric endocrinologist who can address growth patterns, hormone levels, and bone age to determine the appropriate interventions, if any are needed, to address growth and development concerns."

"if you seemed to stopped growing and your hormonal levels are imbalanced, it could be a combination of both having had an early and rapid puberty phase and the hormonal imbalance potentially exacerbating early closure of your growth plates. It would be advisable to consult with a pediatric endocrinologist who can address growth patterns, hormone levels, and bone age to determine the appropriate interventions, if any are needed, to address growth and development concerns."
test speeds up bone aging?

• +1
Reactions: Anth0ny
Fathers height- 5'9
Moms height 5'2

ALSO
Is it over?
igf 1 lr3 doesn't work for heightmaxxing https://looksmax.org/threads/avoid-...fective-for-heightmaxing-as-they-seem.913642/

• +1
Reactions: EsteMog
Relax you’ll prob be 6’3+ if ur 5’9 at 14

Fathers height- 5'9
Moms height 5'2

ALSO
Is it over?
Eat a lot when i say a lot a lot proteins carbs fats etc drink shit tons of milk sleep a lot if these dont work take hgh

I stopped growing at 14 might be over for you
eat a shit ton of eggs and meat and whatever it all lies in nutrition