a method to get verified on tinder as a chadfish or someone you're not

Deleted member 15917

Deleted member 15917

Fat, low iq, ethnic, subhuman, recessed, and short
So you want your chadfish profile to appear more believable and trustworthy, best way to achieve that is to get it verified by tinder itself, luckily there's a working method that will get it verified in less than 10 minutes without any complications.

How does tinder verification work? They show you a picture of person doing a certain pose and you have to take a picture of yourself in real-time (means you can't upload from your gallery) mimicking that exact pose, after that you submit the picture and it gets sent to their servers where it will get automatically analyzed using facial recognition technology to see if the face you submitted matches the same face on your profile.
Screenshot 20220218 052436 Tinder
Screenshot 20220218 052456 Tinder

The good thing is that the entire verification process is completely automated, scripted, and without any human intervention or supervision, meaning you can easily exploit the artificial intelligence into thinking that you are actually the person in your profile and get it to verify you without any problems.

How to do that? Simply get a front picture of your chadfish, like this:
HGF2wlpk 400x400

I'm using sean o pry in this experiment

now you need to check what kind of pose is required for verification, for me I got these two poses:
Screenshot 20220218 052503 Tinder
Screenshot 20220218 054651 Tinder

Now you go on google and search up a hand png that matches the one required, like for example the 1st pose required looks like a fist on a chin, so I search up "fist side png", and I get this result:
Istockphoto 175520473 612x612

Now It's not actually transparent so I used onlinepngtools to turn into a transparent png https://onlinepngtools.com/create-transparent-png

Now after you turn it into a transparent png you simply edit it on your chadfish's face using paint 3d:

Now go back to tinder on your mobile and attempt the verification, it will ask you to take a picture, so you take a picture of the edited chadfish on your monitor with your mobile cam and submit it

Screenshot 20220218 054620 Tinder

Repeat the same steps with the second pose needed and submit, after a couple of minutes your profile should get verified like this:

Screenshot 20220218 060747 Tinder
Screenshot 20220218 060757 Tinder

And now I'm a verified sean o pry!

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: autisticretard, SwissArms, ㅤ$ㅤ ㅤ and 37 others
So you want your chadfish profile to appear more believable and trustworthy, best way to achieve that is to get it verified by tinder itself, luckily there's a working method that will get it verified in less than 10 minutes without any complications.

How does tinder verification work? They show you a picture of person doing a certain pose and you have to take a picture of yourself in real-time (means you can't upload from your gallery) mimicking that exact pose, after that you submit the picture and it gets sent to their servers where it will get automatically analyzed using facial recognition technology to see if the face you submitted matches the same face on your profile.
View attachment 1548936View attachment 1548937

The good thing is that the entire verification process is completely automated, scripted, and without any human intervention or supervision, meaning you can easily exploit the artificial intelligence into thinking that you are actually the person in your profile and get it to verify you without any problems.

View attachment 1548926

View attachment 1548940

now you need to check what kind of pose is required for verification, for me I got these two poses:
View attachment 1548938View attachment 1548976

Now you go on google and search up a hand png that matches the one required, like for example the 1st pose required looks like a fist on a chin, so I search up "fist side png", and I get this result:
View attachment 1548960

Now It's not actually transparent so I used onlinepngtools to turn into a transparent png https://onlinepngtools.com/create-transparent-png

Now after you turn it into a transparent png you simply edit it on your chadfish's face using paint 3d:
View attachment 1548964

Now go back to tinder on your mobile and attempt the verification, it will ask you to take a picture, so you take a picture of the edited chadfish on your monitor with your mobile cam and submit it

View attachment 1548979

Repeat the same steps with the second pose needed and submit, after a couple of minutes your profile should get verified like this:

View attachment 1549009View attachment 1549010

HOLY

I’d pay you to do this for my Maherfish

• +1
Reactions: TheRenaissanceMan, one job away, frendly and 1 other person
How many more likes does he get after verification?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16801, Yuya Moggershima, one job away and 6 others

View attachment 1548926

View attachment 1548940

View attachment 1548960

View attachment 1548964

View attachment 1548979

doesn't work on bumble bro

Update us on how much matches he got?

Okay i’ll psy you $25 to do it for my Maherfish next time

Deal?
Dude just put a transparent picture of a hand on your chadfish's face then take a picture of it with mobile, it's not hard

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Artificial intelligence that will take away jobs btw.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: nanefer, Sal, datboijj and 6 others
doesn't work on bumble bro
I think it's because bumble doesn't rely on ai to verify pics, the pics are probably being sent to actual humans who check if it matches the one in your profile or not

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj, ShowerMaxxing and sytyl
I think it's because bumble doesn't rely on ai to verify pics, the pics are probably being sent to actual humans who check if it matches the one in your profile or not
Yeah
Screenshot 20220218 064552 Samsung Internet

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: koalendo and sytyl
high iq, what you do for living op?

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member and one job away
You got pretty straight forward poses but what do you do if you get stupid poses that are really difficult to fake

You got pretty straight forward poses but what do you do if you get stupid poses that are really difficult to fake
Wait for a while until they give you a different set of poses

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
u clearly have no life dude

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bitch, Deleted member and Deleted member 15917

View attachment 1548926

View attachment 1548940

View attachment 1548960

View attachment 1548964

View attachment 1548979

Absolute mad lad, mirin bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
u clearly have no life dude
But you know, if you think about it maybe you can make money on tinder by chadfishing if you know how to persuade and manipulate foids, she matched with you because she sees the man of her dreams in your profile, after you talk with her for a while and she starts to trust you she might not hesitate to send you stuff or money if you asked her to and seemed convincing enough while doing so. So it's not totally pointless after all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 16677
Update on Opryfish?

• +1
Reactions: one job away
Mirin High IQ

Easy way to get nudes or destroy girls egos as well

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
Jfl at this dude I laughed

What 0 pussy does to a mf :ROFLMAO:

Jfl that shit actually works
7BCFBC50 0CD5 47C8 8724 CE1475AE065B

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, datboijj and apocalypse

View attachment 1548926

View attachment 1548940

View attachment 1548960

View attachment 1548964

View attachment 1548979

I tried to run a chadfish on Bumble and my profile got locked within 24 hours unless I provide verification :lul: