A Mistake Looksmaxers Make

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Against Internet Addiction
Contributor
I've been looksmaxing for a while, and I've learned a lot. Here are one of the things I have learned.

1. Thinking supplements are the key to ascension IS COPE.

I've spent $300 dollars on supplements, most supplements don't work. They either aren't bioavailable or overhyped and overrated.
Ironically, vitamins are more effective. The ones that have given me results are...

• Vitamin A (retinol) for preventing acne.
    • I would take 100,000 IUs every night and it would help accelerate the disappearance of acne, but it makes your face dry, and you wake up looking like you have had a partial chemical peel.
  • Vitamin D3 + K2 (MK4 or MK7)
    • Increases bone mass, my bone mass has changed.
  • Omega 3 Fatty Acids
    • Reduced occurrence of acne.

I would suppose MSM, N-Acetyl Cysteine, Sunflower Lecithin, and Potassium Citrate work since I hear a lot about anecdotal evidence of them working.
The biggest thing that will change your looks is anything that will change your morphology. Supplements are almost always not the way to do that.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Offensive Bias, Lookologist003, jagmogs1000 and 14 others
Thinking supplements are the key to ascension IS COPE

only retarded 15 year old greycels think this

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: majesticincel, mathis, lestoa and 4 others
I used to believe this :lul: I would take 15+ supplements a day and like 20+ pills thinking I was ascending...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pollorex, lucifer6969, Rea and 2 others
I thought you roped

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and <6PSLcel

I used to believe this :lul: I would take 15+ supplements a day and like 20+ pills thinking I was ascending...

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: billymidnight and descension
are potassium supps absorbed well by the body or is the bioavailability low

are potassium supps absorbed well by the body or is the bioavailability low
I've also heard about potassium citrate being effective. I haven't taken it personally though.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
damn, only copelements I ever bought was vitamin d3 and k2, didnt take anything else in the hope of it ascending me, i knew it was all bs, mk677 I will buy again but for the sleep benefits and magnesium for muscles

I've been looksmaxing for a while, and I've learned a lot. Here are one of the things I have learned.

View attachment 3045019

I've spent $300 dollars on supplements, most supplements don't work. They either aren't bioavailable or overhyped and overrated.
Ironically, vitamins are more effective. The ones that have given me results are...

• I would take 100,000 IUs every night and it would help accelerate the disappearance of acne, but it makes your face dry, and you wake up looking like you have had a partial chemical peel.
  • Omega 3 Fatty Acids

I would suppose MSM, N-Acetyl Cysteine, Sunflower Lecithin, and Potassium Citrate work since I hear a lot about anecdotal evidence of them working.
The biggest thing that will change your looks is anything that will change your morphology. Supplements are almost always not the way to do that.
Inject or death

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Keylozz and billymidnight
Water is wet

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
I will buy MSM , NAC , Vitamin C , glycine , are those cope ?

damn, only copelements I ever bought was vitamin d3 and k2, didnt take anything else in the hope of it ascending me, i knew it was all bs, mk677 I will buy again but for the sleep benefits and magnesium for muscles
Insulin resistance is the worst shit of all time.
You'll have acne non-stop and your face will look older and less lively.

i dont have insulin resistance, it's not hard to prevent getting diabetes on mk677

thoughts on oral vit c over topical

• Hmm...
Reactions: billymidnight
Hey man, glad to see you back.
Would you mind starting a pm with me?

View attachment 3045019

• Omega 3 Fatty Acids

What if I use just D3, or do I have to use alongside k2

What if I use just D3, or do I have to use alongside k2
Vitamin D3 transports calcium from your intestines into your bloodstream.
Vitamin K2 transports calcium from your bloodstream into your bones.

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
what do you think are the best things to do in order to ascend

• +1
Reactions: descension
Steroids do what people think supplements do

• +1
Reactions: descension
I will buy MSM , NAC , Vitamin C , glycine , are those cope ?
Glycine is likely cope.
Vitamin C, maybe
NAC is the least likely to be cope.

I haven't taken NAC personally though.

MSM helps with hair growth.

Glycine is likely cope.
Vitamin C, maybe
NAC is the least likely to be cope.

I haven't taken NAC personally though.

MSM helps with hair growth.
I've researched they're good for increasing Glutathione in the body and they're well absorbed, I will give it a try

beta-carotene/lycopene for undertones
collagen to keep your joints safe if you go to gym

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir

View attachment 3045019

• Omega 3 Fatty Acids

Megadosing vitamine b5 cleared me skin up immediately

Megadosing Vitamine D + (i am gonna gatekept it, it changed me life) = boosted me health massively

Megadosing vitamine b5 cleared me skin up immediately

Megadosing Vitamine D + (i am gonna gatekept it, it changed me life) = boosted me health massively
I take 30kiu vitamin d3 for 2 years and I haven’t had any results

This forum is rife with posters that don't know what fortified foods are. They think that the reason not every man becomes Chad is because they secretly have scurvy or beriberi.

We even have knowledge of a real Chad who had the most shittiest diet, but he still became Chad and was taller than both of his parents, Richard Rameriz.

I think a projection of hope, which is cope. They want it to work, therefore no evidence is needed and no cost is spared.