A mog battle between Narcy ( who thinks he is a HTN in India ) vs me ( Regular Subhuman in India)

Who mogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 30985

NO ONE CAN REPLACE HER
IMG 20230826 170229
Screenshot 2023 08 26 17 03 12 794 comgalleryplayer

• JFL
Reactions: weebcel and Deleted member 33503
Tag some people i am new here 🙂

Bruce Wayne mogs

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Banasura is HTN ethnic Normie to LTN in the west, also he looks short less then 5'10 in height

• +1
Reactions: rowannr
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, SurgeryEnjoyer and zura
Both shit, kys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bill, weebcel, jetxoo and 1 other person
As much as I dislike @Banasura, he moggs you to the internet cafe of delhi

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 30325, weebcel and 4 others
voting either hurts me because youre both ugly as fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 30325, try2beme and 7 others
Bro how r u losing to me with my legions of haters

Bro how r u losing to me with my legions of haters
Its not about hating bro u clearly mogg him and u clearly get mogged by golucky, jflola and colton

Banasura is HTN ethnic Normie to LTN in the west, also he looks short less then 5'10 in height
I actually am around 510, technically around 5 9 but with shoes im there

Its not about hating bro u clearly mogg him and u clearly get mogged by golucky, jflola and colton
jflola has a shrek face, and golucky can go either way with his very narrow chin. only colton actually mogs me facially but if were taking into consideration other factors which im not gonna explain cause idc much about that mog battle then that 2 is also much closer. We take into consideration my BBC then it should be an ez choice in all 3.

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
jflola has a shrek face, and golucky can go either way with his very narrow chin. only colton actually mogs me facially but if were taking into consideration other factors which im not gonna explain cause idc much about that mog battle then that 2 is also much closer. We take into consideration my BBC then it should be an ez choice in all 3.
@brucewayne78 im changing my vote, this mf is insane

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32321 and Banasura
I am not telling anything about his facial features but he is not htn bro ... I am still 16 and have shit camera ... And asked my girlfriend and my big sister both told that he looks gay and uncanny

And if he counts height i am 182 cm barefoot and not looksmaxxed or softmaxxed anything yet 🙂

They all have harmony and u don't 😂😂

• +1
Reactions: Banasura
He wins clearly ... Time to rope 😗

My Idol voted him @Blackgymmax Bro you win sorry for everything i am going to rope ... I can't disobey my master 😭

Tiktok indian fuck off

It sucks that in this case it's the guy on the left, sorry bro. Over for both though

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985
It sucks that in this case it's the guy on the left, sorry bro. Over for both though
That’s cause it is obvious and for the others u can’t tell what’s a high harmony face with good features.

Attachments

• 1840F283-0871-45AE-A9BF-6257FF4D92D5.jpeg
    1840F283-0871-45AE-A9BF-6257FF4D92D5.jpeg
    1,004.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
That’s cause it is obvious and for the others u can’t tell what’s a high harmony face with good features.
You don't look good either, I'm starting to think you got a beef with this dude whose pics you are posting

• JFL
You are both chadlites.

• JFL
  • +1
Cong banana

• +1
Got mogged by manlet now i can claim to be an incel and rot here 😂

Bro banasura is a weak LTN in the west if i’m being REALLY generous.

You don't look good either, I'm starting to think you got a beef with this dude whose pics you are posting
Show your face .org slayer ... You are a chadpreet i think so or a pashtun

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Someone tell him 😂😂@jflola @ colton myers

The difference is very clear. Bro digging his own grave. I hope you’re tall at least
Ive seen a bunch of him and other than obvious pheno differences it’s not so.

Ive seen a bunch of him and other than obvious pheno differences it’s not so.
Yeah, you both basically have eyes, a nose, a mouth etc. Both of you are also humans, basically same pheno and no difference in smv at all whatsoever

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab and Deleted member 30985