A mog battle between Narcy ( who thinks he is a HTN in India ) vs me ( Regular Subhuman in India)

Who mogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
objectively all your features are vastly better, so yes
This poll was a good litmus test to see if ur actually a good rater or not and tell what looks beautiful. ofc is u legitimately belive in who u voted for.

Me looking at the sheer delusions of op and the army of greycels voting for him making it obv

This poll was a good litmus test to see if ur actually a good rater or not and tell what looks beautiful. ofc is u legitimately belive in who u voted for.
Ratings here are based on PSL. I don’t want to argue against or for that you have appeal based on demographics (although I know in the entirety of Northern Europe you would have close to none). Maybe it’s different where you live.

Ratings here are based on PSL. I don’t want to argue against or for that you have appeal based on demographics (although I know in the entirety of Northern Europe you would have close to none). Maybe it’s different where you live.
idk why u assume I want appeal in northern europe, when I would rather have appeal in MENA or latina girls as I find these to be the most attractive.

idk why u assume I want appeal in northern europe, when I would rather have appeal in MENA or latina girls as I find these to be the most attractive.
With Latina women you’re close to death tier as well. They are even more inclined towards masculinity and male dimorphism. The thing is since your ratios aren’t deformed tier, you could actually looksmaxx to some degree. The best thing you could do would be masculinising your face, starting with your jaw.

It’s a shame because realistically you could actually be quite decent with a combination of soft and hardmaxxing, but youre either trolling or really far into your own delusions. If you’re trolling then good job.

• JFL
Reactions: Banasura
With Latina women you’re close to death tier as well. They are even more inclined towards masculinity and male dimorphism. The thing is since your ratios aren’t deformed tier, you could actually looksmaxx to some degree. The best thing you could do would be masculinising your face, starting with your jaw.

It’s a shame because realistically you could actually be quite decent with a combination of soft and hardmaxxing, but youre either trolling or really far into your own delusions. If you’re trolling then good job.
ok

Go faggot you gay nigga acting like you are superior