A mog battle between Narcy ( who thinks he is a HTN in India ) vs me ( Regular Subhuman in India)

Who mogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG 20230826 233058
me with good lighting like @Banasura

I have a 80 dollar phone basically and i don't know how to take photos i just shitpost here by opening my back camera because the rear camera it broken 😂

I have a 80 dollar phone basically and i don't know how to take photos i just shitpost here by opening my back camera because the rear camera it broken 😂
Sorry front camera *

Over for my bad camera 😭😭

Bro how r u losing to me with my legions of haters
If this was about who's more liked, you would be personality mogged to the pits of hell.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30985, kebab and ConfusedBolivian
imagine unironically living in curryland couldn't be me :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985
He is MTN only in slums (facially) and no one would date him either younger girls or Older women ... Just look how weird and narcy he is

We are now at same level @Banasura now accept you are subhuman like me you faggot😂😂

Holy fuck it's very close now

Holy fuck it's very close now
Take his I phone camera and see how subhuman he literally is and coping with almond eyes which he doesn't have 😂

jflola has a shrek face, and golucky can go either way with his very narrow chin. only colton actually mogs me facially but if were taking into consideration other factors which im not gonna explain cause idc much about that mog battle then that 2 is also much closer. We take into consideration my BBC then it should be an ez choice in all 3.

I love your boundless delusions and narcy confidence, it’s actually growing on me

Btw I showed this pic to two female friends. They both told me they think you look like a freak. I asked them to elaborate why and they just said “his face is really weird”. (JFL)

@Blackgymmax thoughts? Am I weird for thinking the other guy honestly mogs him, simply because he actually looks like a man and not an alien lesbo tranny?

Attachments

• 044179FA-FBC6-4A5C-BE63-E0B125835ECE.jpeg
    044179FA-FBC6-4A5C-BE63-E0B125835ECE.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
I love your boundless delusions and narcy confidence, it’s actually growing on me

Btw I showed this pic to two female friends. They both told me they think you look like a freak. I asked them to elaborate why and they just said “his face is really weird”. (JFL)

@Blackgymmax thoughts? Am I weird for thinking the other guy honestly mogs him, simply because he actually looks like a man and not an alien lesbo tranny?
@mrriceguy who mogs in your opinion? OP or the other guy?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444

I showed his pics to my 3 female friends and they said I mogged :feelsgood: They said I have more harmony and that ops lips look like2 fat worms glued on his face and 2 big. I showed them his other pics and they said it was obvious and that his best picture was not even close, they actually said his features look inferior to mine in every aspect, from his eyebrows, to his lips, to his lack of eyelashes, to his bigger nose, we look similar in the sense we have all these features but he has not individual featurs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30985 and Deleted member 22623
View attachment 2401788 me with good lighting like @Banasura
u have human features the same as I but thats where it ends having a discord of quaitences or haters of mine voting for u does not mean a thing, and I posted an unoptimal picture yesterday simply for the sake of hatmony, not to show off my features, I can pull out the worst looking selfie of opry or any model and put them against ur absolute best and u would look better, I bet u didnt even show off ur my best features. in any case here is ur actual breakdown
Capture

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30985 and Deleted member 22623
u have human features the same as I but thats where it ends having a discord of quaitences or haters of mine voting for u does not mean a thing, and I posted an unoptimal picture yesterday simply for the sake of hatmony, not to show off my features, I can pull out the worst looking selfie of opry or any model and put them against ur absolute best and u would look better, I bet u didnt even show off ur my best features. in any case here is ur actual breakdown
View attachment 2402931
in the end this is the real battle and the differences are like ngith and day

This is ur actual best picture placed side by side against 3 of mine, u look human but also like monkey. If it makes u feel better op u look better than a neanderthal that was on here before.

He is MTN only in slums (facially) and no one would date him either younger girls or Older women ... Just look how weird and narcy he is
hold old do u think I am? im 10 years older than u and ur already balding, ur hairline is obv receding, and u believe in 4 years u will beat me?

I think u cap people with less eurocentric features to cope that even tho ur ancestors were raped more u look better than a capped more ethnic looking bolivian abd by extension peoples whos ancestors went raped as bad by the euros

hold old do u think I am? im 10 years older than u and ur already balding, ur hairline is obv receding, and u believe in 4 years u will beat me?
Lol you even lost this battle
Nigga you're one of the ugliest people in this forum can't even win against subh with bad pic
Kys fast jfl at being delusional

Nigga you're one of the ugliest people in this forum can't even win against subh with bad pic
shrek is mad that he spent so much time in the gym but will never be able to not look like an ogrn. having haters voting against me does not mean the subhuman is better than me, if u cant process this then ur retarded

@brucewayne78 u prob gonna go bald at 20

shrek is mad that he spent so much time in the gym but will never be able to not look like an ogrn. having haters voting against me does not mean the subhuman is better than me, if u cant process this then ur retarded
I'm not mad narcy lol I'm just amused how delusional a ugly ass subhuman can a person be

My phone camera is shit i can't even take selfie and i took it with my back camera i have eyelashes just don't have good camera ... Even though i am ugly with every negative feauture he pointed out on my photo but i am not narcy like him considering himself a HTN ...come on don't cope

I'm not mad narcy lol I'm just amused how delusional a ugly ass subhuman can a person be
narcy is a shifting scale. U can be narcy cause equel to how good lookling u r
dont get mad at me cause u belive I should have the same levels of narc as u when u r shrek
u believe me to be on the same level of subhuman as u but this is simply not the case, so it only appears this way.

@brucewayne78 u prob gonna go bald at 20
That's my natural hairline since birth it is asymmetric ... I am posting a photo of my father even though he is 30+ he will still mog you

I think u cap people with less eurocentric features to cope that even tho ur ancestors were raped more u look better than a capped more ethnic looking bolivian abd by extension peoples whos ancestors went raped as bad by the euros

I mog the fuck out of you, im 6'4 austriand descendent jew so stfu small curry dont make me do a mog battle i will destroy you

My phone camera is shit i can't even take selfie and i took it with my back camera i have eyelashes just don't have good camera ... Even though i am ugly with every negative feauture he pointed out on my photo but i am not narcy like him considering himself a HTN ...come on don't cope
quit the excused, the picture is clear and doesnt look blurry at all, idk y u posted it sideways if u tool a selfie on ur phone which leads me to belive u altered it then posted it, even so it doesnt matter to me, alter it all u look it still looks subhuman, and oh yeah when all things considered my look is unique, the standards in curryland like the shrek look cause the womyn have a weird taste and havent caught up with western standards, thats just how it is. andreogenous features are superior. This statue has almong eyes the same as mine, u will never look like a statue because u have no good features
F1LD6jcWYAEFNu

quit the excused, the picture is clear and doesnt look blurry at all, idk y u posted it sideways if u tool a selfie on ur phone which leads me to belive u altered it then posted it, even so it doesnt matter to me, alter it all u look it still looks subhuman, and oh yeah when all things considered my look is unique, the standards in curryland like the shrek look cause the womyn have a weird taste and havent caught up with western standards, thats just how it is. andreogenous features are superior. This statue has almong eyes the same as mine, u will never look like a statue because u have no good features
View attachment 2402987View attachment 2402988
Loook at this narcy 😂😂😂 come on you faggot go touch grass nigga

View attachment 2402986
I mog the fuck out of you, im 6'4 austriand descendent jew so stfu small curry dont make me do a mog battle i will destroy you
ur more dimorphic, im more androgynous, and u dont descend from a jew, u descend from someone who converted into Judaism.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
ur more dimorphic, im more androgynous, and u dont descend from a jew, u descend from someone who converted into Judaism.
True, my descendents are astro-hungarian and sephardic jew, all europeans (ethnic european tho)

True, my descendents are astro-hungarian and sephardic jew, all europeans (ethnic european tho)
ur sephardic ancestors tho have Jewish blood, they mixed when and whatever event led them to leave Israel, similar to mine when they came to curryland and mixed in later on. the only difference between us jews is urs mixed with Europeans and mine mixed with indians. ur still swarthy tho and features wise it just looks like to me ur more masculine in comparison to my andregnous look. @brucewayne78 looks super curry, I looks like theres some mix in the blood somewhere which is why the faces are similar yet very different.

• +1
Keep coping you know who looks more curry subhuman
ur sephardic ancestors tho have Jewish blood, they mixed when and whatever event led them to leave Israel, similar to mine when they came to curryland and mixed in later on. the only difference between us jews is urs mixed with Europeans and mine mixed with indians. ur still swarthy tho and features wise it just looks like to me ur more masculine in comparison to my andregnous look. @brucewayne78 looks super curry, I looks like theres some mix in the blood somewhere which is why the faces are similar yet very different.

Keep coping you know who looks more curry subhuman
:feelskek:u hate the fact u look curry, so much do that its gotten to the point that u can see any race and believe u r inferior, if it makes u feel better u should just rope and do a ritual asking the gods to be a wasp, im sure u will be reborn. u hate the face at how curry u look and we are known as mapillas or descended from foreigners, its literally in the name. ofc we will look indian as we are, but we will also not look super curry like u, but this is irrelevant in all regards but still important to note. U look liek ur pureblooded curry I look like I have mixed ancestry its so obvious to see, If I was pure tamil I would look insanely tamil as we from kerala.

Attachments

• 1693143886058.png
    1693143886058.png
    272.3 KB · Views: 0
Don't do it bruh .. it never began for us JBW 😂
dont say we, stop grouping me with u, it never began for u, cause u look subhuman, sliding in the "we" is esp funny to me.

View attachment 2402986
Here is a very similar picture to urs of mine that I have, I really don't think ur esp better than me, in all honesty, I think I look like an adregnous version of u from this angle. I think facially, ur jaw is slightly sharper, but I think my nose looks better from this angle. If you are better than me facially I don't think it's by a major amount, similar look regardless.

• +1
Please roast him someone...@kebab please demolish this narcy faggot who doesn't knows the reality ...

You faggot @ True_cel ban him
Here is a very similar picture to urs of mine that I have, I really don't think ur esp better than me, in all honesty, I think I look like an adregnous version of u from this angle. I think facially, ur jaw is slightly sharper, but I think my nose looks better from this angle. If you are better than me facially I don't think it's by a major amount, similar look regardless.
View attachment 2403056View attachment 2403053

• JFL
Do i mog him?
if u do I dont think its by much on an objective level but since dimorphism is considered superior u would, of course, the slave mental inferiority complex curry will say so.

• +1