a nd derma gave me tret and said i was not balding

I will ASCEND Jacky

I will ASCEND Jacky

Roper
Joined
Dec 21, 2025
Posts
223
Reputation
120
my dermatoligist that i went to was very wierd but he prescribed me tret 0.025 and said only put it on the acne and bumps. i also asked him if im balding but he said no and its normal, but i think he is wrong and it is just because i am young and i am receding. i will try to get minox to slow it down and ill go to another derma. I have already gone to two.
 
Just get Dut from india mart
 

Similar threads

N
Replies
0
Views
32
notcentral
N
Linus145.44
Replies
5
Views
42
Linus145.44
Linus145.44
MegaChad0210
Replies
4
Views
66
Twinnem
Twinnem
K
Replies
3
Views
32
agonyv
agonyv
1blameMiles
Replies
9
Views
57
mozgodorsomething
mozgodorsomething

Users who are viewing this thread

  • lessef
  • BarniJBG
  • hypocrite45
  • Renophobeadoobe
Back
Top