Azealic acid + tret

K

kyriofv

Iron
Joined
Mar 9, 2026
Posts
58
Reputation
21
what’s a good schedule for both? I know I am supposed to use azealic in the morning and tret in night? Let me know?
 
if you’re barely starting, apply the tret every 2-3 days just to get used to it
apply the acid the days you don’t use tret
 
  • +1
Reactions: kyriofv
when should I start doing more days?
when you stop feeling a burning sensation or dryness you can slowly start increasing the amount of times you apply it
keep it pea sized though
 
  • +1
Reactions: kyriofv

Similar threads

K
Replies
1
Views
15
softmaxmike
softmaxmike
Sxmon210
Replies
5
Views
72
Excelatory
Excelatory
narrowkid
Replies
1
Views
35
arthurfish
arthurfish
Sxmon210
Replies
4
Views
43
Sxmon210
Sxmon210
ihatemyltnlife
Replies
6
Views
99
shortmanlett
shortmanlett

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top