A negros worse fear is a fine latina saying she doesn’t deal with guys outside of her culture

SupremeDream

SupremeDream

Master
96A2E268 5751 4F49 9C00 E4F609C8BE17

Hundreds of negros in her comments and DMs big mad right now :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Wallenberg, 6ft4, Melo95 and 9 others
200.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: the BULL, mogging, bloomercel and 3 others
a negros worst fear is probably being enslaved but yeah sure

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Deleted member 16369, mogging and 13 others
what's her @ I wanna peep the comments

a negros worst fear is probably being enslaved but yeah sure
You guys would do anything for a fine olive skinned latina with long silky hair

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
You guys would do anything for a fine olive skinned latina with long silky hair
i would do anything apart from murder unless it was a bad person i was murdering like a pedo

i would do anything apart from murder unless it was a bad person i was murdering like a pedo
First negro to actually admit it for once. Honesty is a rare trait in you guys. Saludos

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096 and Growth Plate
the caption is probably fake which is why op don't wanna post her tiktok

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and Deleted member 24055
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 6128, bloomercel and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531, Ethniframementalcel and Cheesyrumble
Also black love rent free in your head, since they are sexually superior to y’all

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Baldingman1998, Growth Plate and 7 others
thats every males fear when dealing with latinas

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Growth Plate, Deleted member 17791 and 2 others
Every non black men fear the BBC and being cucked, I remember having terrible vivid nightmares when I was 12 , I feared being cucked by a BBC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, klip11, fjor2096 and 8 others
Its different with negros though. Its either somehow manage to pull another race of women or its weave and attitude city :lul:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend, Chinacurry, Yliaster and 2 others
1C4BF0D0 EEAA 426B B65D 584809D971BF

She wouldn’t touch you guys with a 10 ft pole nor would her family even accept you guys and it makes you big mad :feelswah: :feelswah: 🐒

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
You're so obsessed with us lol, did your female family members suck a BBC in front of you?
why is this dude so obsessed with us @PrinceLuenLeoncur @looksmaxxer234

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 24117, klip11 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend
You're so obsessed with us lol, did your female family members suck a BBC in front of you?
Why you so obsessed with our women? Every Latinas social media is flooded with you people 🤮

And 9.5 times out of 10, they don’t even acknowledge you

Most of us Latinos arent like him, his mom is probably fucking a nigger so he's upset about that

dont think poorly of us, we have nothing against spanish black people and with other blacks theres just a culture difference

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 17531
There is literally one comment on the tiktok lmfao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, mogging, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
I have never seen a Black man Mestiza woman couple in my entire life and I have been to places. I'm pretty sure it happens in Latino countries with Black populations like Colombia and Panama but that is it. I've never seen a Mestiza interested in an African or Black American man. Even in the media, there is only one movie I know of that has it (forgot the title but it had Carlos Mencia in it).

To answer the question, I'm pretty sure a Black person's worst fear is not anything to do with girls but either a SWAT team if they live in the New World or jihadis if they live in Africa.

P.S. that caption doesn't even make sense. I think we was trying to make a "Black men are monkeys" but failed horribly.

• Woah
Reactions: bloomercel
Nigga would be a snowbunny if he was a female the way he has bbc on his mind 24/7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justropemaxbro, Deleted member 14262, bug_eye_blackcel and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory and Deleted member 24055
I have never seen a Black man Mestiza woman couple in my entire life and I have been to places. I'm pretty sure it happens in Latino countries with Black populations like Colombia and Panama but that is it. I've never seen a Mestiza interested in an African or Black American man. Even in the media, there is only one movie I know of that has it (forgot the title but it had Carlos Mencia in it).

To answer the question, I'm pretty sure a Black person's worst fear is not anything to do with girls but either a SWAT team if they live in the New World or jihadis if they live in Africa.

P.S. that caption doesn't even make sense. I think we was trying to make a "Black men are monkeys" but failed horribly.
Facts, most mestizas can’t stand them

Facts, most mestizas can’t stand them

your entire post is a fail tho ,if you read the caption under her tiktok post it literally says "I'm ready to date an Hispanic now" ctfu which means y'all are her backup plan after she got ran through by pookie and ray ray

your entire post is a fail tho ,if you read the caption under her tiktok post it literally says "I'm ready to date an Hispanic now" ctfu which means y'all are her backup plan after she got ran through by pookie and ray ray
Nah she was with some white dudes and it didn’t work out. I follow her socials. Never a ninja though. Her family and friends wouldn’t approve

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Nah she was with some white dudes and it didn’t work out. I follow her socials. Never a ninja though. Her family and friends wouldn’t approve

ok stalker ima take your word for it 💪

be easy 🥃

Most of us Latinos arent like him, his mom is probably fucking a nigger so he's upset about that

dont think poorly of us, we have nothing against spanish black people and with other blacks theres just a culture difference
We argentines hate blacks (I don't hate them) but most argentines I know make fun of them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, bug_eye_blackcel, Growth Plate and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel and Growth Plate
We argentines hate blacks (I don't hate them) but most argentines I know make fun of them
yeah but you guys are like German/Spanish mix not black/spanish/native mix like most peoples north of you.

It's retarded for a Mexican or Brazilian to hate blacks jfl.

• +1
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel
yeah but you guys are like German/Spanish mix not black/spanish/native mix like most peoples north of you.

It's retarded for a Mexican or Brazilian to hate blacks jfl.
Yes, you're right, but I think it's also a cultural issue

Latinos just hate Americans, and an obsession with wanting to be whiter in Latinos that causes racism many times

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Niklaus Mikaelson, Growth Plate and 1 other person
Yes, you're right, but I think it's also a cultural issue

Latinos just hate Americans, and an obsession with wanting to be whiter in Latinos that causes racism many times
lol, hate us cuz they aint us.

• Woah
Reactions: Zylk
Its different with negros though. Its either somehow manage to pull another race of women or its weave and attitude city :lul:
True shits hard for the air Jordan’s connoisseurs if I was black I’d rather be celibate then date a sheboon

OP is low IQ and doesn't know that afro Latinos exist..in fact, there are over 100 million of them, more than black Americans. The girl in the TikTok looks afro Latina/mixed herself lol

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend and ManletBlackcel
Look at your beaner women thirsting over black soccer players @luljankybo 💀

9F036987 F87F 4A5B 9CDE B8B4E256AB28
C298BE6C 2B75 4037 8419 2068AF3219DE

• +1
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, Deleted member 17531 and Deleted member 12234
Same but we don’t care about them.

As a negro I can confirm this is true