A negros worse fear is a fine latina saying she doesn’t deal with guys outside of her culture

Bro I found op in her comments

Nigga you a fucking weirdo.
'That's right cat is exclusively for us latinos and us latinos only, so stay mad' :soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, bug_eye_blackcel, Looks234 and 1 other person
Gotta let them know their place.
Meanwhile shes fucked like thirty white dudes, why are you simping so hard for this girl nigga, you ain't ever gonna fuck her.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, bug_eye_blackcel and Yliaster
Meanwhile shes fucked like thirty white dudes, why are you simping so hard for this girl nigga, you ain't ever gonna fuck her.
That’s fine with me. Anybody but negros is fine with me

Bro I found op in her comments
View attachment 1966477

Nigga you a fucking weirdo.
'That's right cat is exclusively for us latinos and us latinos only, so stay mad' :soy::soy::soy:

Imagine gatekeeping some random btch IG comments cuz you can't get black dudes outta your mind :LOL:
rent free indeed.You know this nigguh must be incel asf to have a weird ass hobby like this

OP seek help brother I'm ded srs

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14
I have never seen a Black man Mestiza woman couple in my entire life and I have been to places. I'm pretty sure it happens in Latino countries with Black populations like Colombia and Panama but that is it. I've never seen a Mestiza interested in an African or Black American man. Even in the media, there is only one movie I know of that has it (forgot the title but it had Carlos Mencia in it).

To answer the question, I'm pretty sure a Black person's worst fear is not anything to do with girls but either a SWAT team if they live in the New World or jihadis if they live in Africa.

P.S. that caption doesn't even make sense. I think we was trying to make a "Black men are monkeys" but failed horribly.
Cope, I see it a lot tbh. I’ve done. I’ve seen acquaintances do it

Latinos can be based some Latina was raging and calling a black guy a nigger these blacks are about to get enslaved again either by whites or any other race:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: