A New Perspective to the Periorbital Aesthetics: Bella Eyes

strong_silent_type

strong_silent_type

Lefort 3 is the answer
its for women but might be interesting for some

images

"
The term beautiful eyes can be defined as youthful, brilliant, vivid, and attractive eyes. The anthropometric findings about beautiful eyes may differ according to gender or race. In order to form such a beautiful eye, a variety of surgical, nonsurgical, or combination methods for periorbital region rejuvenation have been proposed. The surgical methods include coronal/peritrichial, endoscopic, upper and lower eyelid, or transconjunctival incisional procedures. Neuromodulators, fillers, and laser treatments are some of the nonsurgical approaches. Regardless of the method, while treating this particular area, the aesthetic unit concept should always be taken into consideration.
Methods
We attempted to combine an endoscopic dynamic canthopexy procedure with endoscopic temporal and brow lift, which we call “bella eyes” to achieve a more attractive look, especially in young people who desire a slanted eyelid. We aim to share our clinical experience from 35 patients and the technical details of the bella eyes procedure."

Attachments

• 1576865623809.jpeg
    1576865623809.jpeg
    6.5 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Lux
I hope that all whores die

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, ugly nebula and Maxillacel
I hope that all whores die

there is the bella procedure for female eyes but there is no hunter procedure for male eyes

its over

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227