The "types" of buggy eyes and the underrated extreme importance of periorbital fat

stressftw

stressftw

Sry for not answering DMs, taking a break from .me
There are two types of "buggy eyes" that are not usually differenciated in this forum

Exophtalmos sufferers:
Exophthalmos is the protrusion of one or both eyes anteriorly out of the orbit due to an increase in orbital contents within the rigid bony orbit. It most commonly manifests in thyroid-associated eye disease such as Graves' disease ophthalmopathy.
This one is the real "buggy eyes"; when eye balls are extremly protruded and look like they will jump out of the eye socket.
Extreme protruding eyes usually suggests that the person have underlying health coditions and diseas - A common cause of bulging eyes is an overactive thyroid gland (hyperthyroidism), but sometimes protruding eyes are just from the anatomic structure of the person. Besides resolving the underlying condition of the diseseas that's causing it, this problem can very often be improved through orbital decompression.

Example of patient with intact periorbital fat around eyes and very protruding and buggy eye appearance.

Enophthalmos sufferers(the opposite of first example):
Enophthalmos is defined as the posterior displacement of the globe in an anteroposterior plane within the orbit. Clinically, the eye may appear sunken and have a deeper superior sulcus with either an upper eyelid retraction, upper eyelid ptosis, or, often, both.
Enophthalmos is the reason of the classic "hollow eyes" look and can represent several conditions from atrophy of fat pads from aging to even bone loss from Silent Sinus Syndrome.

A patient with severe hollowing on his left eye from periorbital fat loss while his right eye fat pad still intact

Periorbital fat fullness is a representation of youth and plays a vital aesthetic role in eye area. Whilist losing malar and cheek fat can improve angularity and jaw definition, loss of periorbital fat can be a deal breaker on eye area and will certainly happen to all adults after certain age to some extent. Males under certain body fat are usually the most affected as we all know - descending your body fat to certain percentage will certainly cause impact in periorbital fat. Aging process also plays a major role here and some people tend to lose their periorbital fat pads very early in their adult life and end up with hollow eyes without knowing the reason.

Periorbital Fat is the major youth aspect Jared Leto couldnt keep in his amazing aging process.

Cillian Murphy is another example of someone that suffers from a form of enophthalmos, his eyes arent buggy because they are protruding, its exactly the opposite. They are very deep set without any fat covering surroundings, he has no periorbital fat, which explains his notorious "cadaveric" eyes.

Old blepharoplasty methods are being replaced by new lifting techniques associated with fat grafting:
Contradicting the old school line of thought in plastic surgery, the new aesthetic analsys in regards of eye area (which has alot of PSL knowledge contribution) is that techniques like upper and lower blepharoplasty that removes skin and eye fat pads heavily contributes to more aging and very often lead to extreme unaesthetic outcomes. Those techniques are now being replaced by lifting techniques associated with fat grafting among good surgeons nowdays(i wonder why LOL). Thats why is very important to educate yourself and never let surgeons lead procedures they wanna do without your aknowledge of what it really is. Alot of people and even Hollywood low IQ celebrities very often fall for procedures that they dont need based on flawed opinion of surgeons with old and retrograde aesthetic school of thought.

Victim of low IQ decision: Erin Mortiarty, famous actres from the series The Boys before and after removing upper eyelid fat pads through blepharoplasty and a bichectomy. She lost all her youth and beauty. After The Boys, her career is probably over. She wont be able to get her youth back, removing fat is permanent.
She was really cute and attractive before, a shame.

Fat cells are the jack of all trades cells:
Fat pads and collagen are the two major youth aspects in your face, fat cells are the jack of all trades cells in your body, they are rich in stemcells that can become every type of cell in your body. They certainly help holding our facial structure in many signaling pathways that are yet to be discovered by studies. Keep in mind that, when you are leaning up, you arent losing fat, only shrinking them, but the cells are still there working. That's why you should avoid any procedures that permanently remove fat on your face(even bichectomy, only go for bichectomy in extreme cases).

"Fat tissue can communicate with other organs from afar, sending out tiny molecules that control gene activity in other parts of the body, according to a new study. This novel route of cell-to-cell communication could indicate fat plays a much bigger role than previously thought."

Some may never experience significant loss of periorbital fat and some genetically blessed ones have way more periorbital fat than average people even at low bodyfat percentage. Periorbital volume also contributes to lift lower eyelids by giving support. Volumizing it with fat or implants can aid lifting under eyelids.

prime Adriana Lima had intact fat pads

David Gandy has alot of upper eyelid fat but lost some fat and support under his eyes with age

Fat transfer is generally a safe procedure but is not all sunshine and rainbows because can carry MANY drawbacks. I could share my honest opinion on that matter and my own experience but i will be very straight and deliver FACTUAL information gathered through several studies instead of my anecdotal evidence and biased opinion, because this is not bullshit.

Common side effects to be expected:
  • significant bruising, swelling and collection of blood underneath the skin (haematoma)
  • temporary numbness
  • temporary hyperpigmentation
  • loss of some of the fat from the injected area during the first few months and irregularities (30 to 70% reabsorption is expected)

Moderate to severe side effects from uncommon to very rare​

• death of fat tissue (fat necrosis) - rare
  • a blockage in a blood vessel caused by a piece of fat (fat embolism) that can lead to permanent blindness, cause strokes and lead to severe brain damage and death. - very very rare
  • air leaking into the space between your lungs and chest wall (pneumothorax) - very rare
  • thick, obvious scars – sometimes known as hypertrophic scars - rare

A study analyzing the ocurrence of side effects in fat grafting identified a total of 462 papers by PubMed search. Of which, 359 were excluded: 38 papers were not in English, 41 were review articles, 279 articles were not reporting recipient site complications, 1 was not on human subjects. A total of 103 were studied.

These complications included intravascular injection or migration, required neurological or neurosurgical management. Search found 87 described cases of severe complications and it represented the most reported complication with almost a third of cases. Only two cases (2.3%) showed full neurological recovery. The highest rate of severe (vascular) complications occurred in cases of multisite injections (16–18.4%) and Glabella treatment (16–18.4%), followed by the forehead (10–11.5%) and temporal area (8–9.2%), which carried a medium-high risk. The peri-ocular region, nose and naso-labial folds carried a medium-low risk (5–5.7%, 4–4.6% and 4–4.6% risk, respectively). The safest facial zone to inject was the cheek (1–1.1% risk)

Map of complication rate:

CONCLUSION: In literature there are 89 reported cases of fat embolism in fat grafting.
According to I.S.A.P.S data, a total of 2.932.618 Facial Fat Graft procedures were performed worldwide from 2015 to 2019. (around 500k year) In the same time frame, according to our work, a total of only 15 severe complications were reported. Following these data, intravascular injection or migration (fat embolism) should be considered very rare and almost anecdotal (roughly one in 5 million). Still, it is impossible to know if all the cases of severe complications have been reported, and this incidence seems defective.

-

Rare case of Insane ascension through fat grafting under eyes and also chin(yes, fat can be used to improve chin projection):

In short: Preserving soft tissue around eyes is very important and underrated here. Specially because after your 25's and lowering your body fat to stay lean in most of cases will inevitably lead to loss of periorbital volume. I would like to open up a discussion about it because i see that UEE fat grafts and fillers are relatively simple approaches that yield one of most dramatic changes in eye area one can have. Fat can be used in addition to midface lift, canthoplasty and canthopexy to improve under eye area and tear troughs.

Also, after extensive research i would say that im against under eyelid fillers and would only use fillers in the upper eyelid area.
Research has been done and fillers not only migrate but can remain for many years in that area causing long-term under eye puffiness.
Studies have also shown that, if you suffer from tear through deformity fillers cant fix it. Let me rephrase that: although u can atenuate a bit is impossible to fix tear trough without especific surgery. A study conducted in 2012, discovered that there is a ligament on tear trough area responsable for this deformity and fillers in that area can cause more harm than good making it descend even more.

This video is very good explaining that:

Note: Now that i have the permission to edit this topic whenever i want i will slowly polish and build it better over time with more information.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, Sny, Lethbridge and 42 others
how do i know if i dont have under eye support?

greycelpill strikes again.

• +1
Reactions: Kasanova and Deleted member 2729
how do i know if i dont have under eye support?

This is a good indicator. But there are more things in play regarding to this. The zygoma/upper maxilla and it's positioning come heavily into play. Is way more complex than just measuring orbital vector

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: arabcelxxx, A23ghskung, Deleted member 8771 and 4 others
View attachment 1808365

This is a good indicator. Tut there are more things in play regarding to this. The zygoma and it's positioning itself is way more complex than this
i am too afraid to check my recessed cuck side profile. isnt there any method?

i am too afraid to check my recessed cuck side profile. isnt there any method?
I have good support under the eyes and I didn't even know, I just looked in the mirror :feelshah:

• WTF
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
View attachment 1808365

This is a good indicator. But there are more things in play regarding to this. The zygoma/upper maxilla and it's positioning come heavily into play. Is way more complex than just measuring orbital vector
I defo have high cheekbones and when i asked for rating some people commented on my sharp zygo, so do i likely to not have bad under eye support?

I didnt have chronic under eye darkness either, just last month surfing social media until 3-4 pm at bed and sleeping around 6-7 hour

• +1
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
I defo have high cheekbones and when i asked for rating some people commented on my sharp zygo, so do i likely to not have bad under eye support?

I didnt have chronic under eye darkness either, just last month surfing social media until 3-4 pm at bed and sleeping around 6-7 hour
Bad genetic

I have never had darkness under my eyes and sometimes I sleep 4 hours for school reasons :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• WTF

High cheekbones I think are better because they cover the eye better or something like that I had read :feelswat:

• Love it

Sean O'pry has 0.01 percentile under eyes and good support because of his high set zygos, yet he has negative orbital vector, why? Because his zygos dont protrude foward and he lacks fat pads because he's lean. His zygos being extreme high set makes up his god under eye support. His zygos also flare out laterally but dont protrude foward at all.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, Vain786 and Tallooksmaxxer

High cheekbones usually are a good indicator of very good undereye support

• Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and GandyIsNormie
High cheekbones usually are a good indicator of very good undereye support
I have high cheekbones and if I can confirm that I have good undereye support

• Love it
View attachment 1808367View attachment 1808368

Sean O'pry has 0.01 percentile under eyes and good support because of his high set zygos, yet he has negative orbital vector, why? Because his zygos dont protrude foward and he lacks fat pads because he's lean. His zygos being extreme high set makes up his god under eye support. His zygos also flare out laterally but dont protrude foward at all.
who cares orbital vector unless its extreme tbh.

my eyes from the front and side on look decently deep set but when i look 3/4 in the mirror they look giga buggy and subhuman, my lower lids are a bit droopy and i have tear troughs and there’s basically no bone or fat under my eyes jfl so basically like robert pattinson

• +1
Reactions: shave
my eyes from the front and side on look decently deep set but when i look 3/4 in the mirror they look giga buggy and subhuman, my lower lids are a bit droopy and i have tear troughs and there’s basically no bone or fat under my eyes jfl so basically like robert pattinson
miring margot robbie avi

• +1
Reactions: twilight
who cares orbital vector unless its extreme tbh.
Good orbital vector is a very good indicator of decent under eye support and mainly because of fat, the volume help holding the under eyelids. But as i said there other things that come into play like very high set cheekbones that are very unusual and you have outliers like O'pry with good support but bad orbital vector

• Hmm...
whats the fix for this?
is fat or filler only solutions enough or do you need infra implants?
@stressftw

If you have deep set eyes and is low bf, there is a good chance you lack periorbital fat

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
What is the minimal bodyfat % for male to be able to harvest a fat for orbital area fat grafting? I heard there is some fat left in butt even when stomach is lean. Search gives only info for women, that "it's hard in case of if athletes", but it's mostly about brest enhancement, where much bigger volumes are needed.
@RealSurgerymax @Sergio-OMS.

whats the fix for this?
is fat or filler only solutions enough or do you need infra implants?
@stressftw
I think infra implants are the best.. Fillers and fat are good but the results are only very good with midface lift in addition

this is a midface lift case for example

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: chigoha
What is the minimal bodyfat % for male to be able to harvest a fat for orbital area fat grafting? I heard there is some fat left in butt even when stomach is lean. Search gives only info for women, that "it's hard in case of if athletes", but it's mostly about brest enhancement, where much bigger volumes are needed.
@RealSurgerymax @Sergio-OMS.
I went to few doctors that perform fat grafting and one shot me down saying i need more "fat". I was around 11% by the time..

If u plan to go throug this i recommend having around 14-15 atleast, they will gather fat from your visceral fat from belly mostly

If you have deep set eyes and is low bf, there is a good chance you lack periorbital fat
my eyes look deep set when i do ice hooding

AD1B9698 CA74 4850 983E B71A5FAF2DDA

4C4DCED2 8899 4490 897A 59B91099C358

98672D90 904A 44B4 8D2D F1DCD7A57156

E9A80F24 737D 4EF8 BDCB 334C074D009E

i’m around 22% bf, i think i just lack the infra region bones

I went to few doctors that perform fat grafting and one shot me down saying i need more "fat". I was around 11% by the time..

If u plan to go throug this i recommend having around 14-15 atleast, they will gather fat from your visceral fat from belly mostly
What about other docs? Also, I know eye area has the best fat grafting surviving rate (up to 90%), but if you get leaner again to 11% you will lose some too, won't you?
The clever solution would to be to store your extracted far somehow and then get fat grafting after you get leaner. Do you know if it's possible?
My fat distribution makes me store it in belly mostly, even when really lean, face loses fat the first so obviously there is a problem with eye area.

• +1
Reactions: twilight
Your fat pads are fine but you are at a higher bf idk how it would look at a low bf. U lack bones under eyes if you lose your bf to 12% range it will be way more apparent , mine is like that too (u have a good eye area overall btw), Infra implants would be very good for you
thanks for the advice, if i ever have the money i will get infra orbital implants maybe - definitely need malar ones for my 404 zygos

• +1
Reactions: stressftw
@stressftw What's your opinion on buccal fat repositioning? Might be used for malar area augmentation and probable lower eye area too.

• +1
What about other docs? Also, I know eye area has the best fat grafting surviving rate (up to 90%), but if you get leaner again to 11% you will lose some too, won't you?
The clever solution would to be to store your extracted far somehow and then get fat grafting after you get leaner. Do you know if it's possible?
My fat distribution makes me store it in belly mostly, even when really lean, face loses fat the first so obviously there is a problem with eye area.
Yes i agree with you, that was my idea too. I wanted to get lowest bf as possible to have the fat grafting operation, because the transplanted fat would be "more resistant" to height fluctuations thats was my line of thought.

The others said they could manage to gather it, but they also kinda of mentioned that i was very low bf suggesting me to get more bulky.

I really dont know if this paralel we made is legit, but certainly makes sense. I didnt ask the docs about it because they would certainly give me a misleading information

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771 and Mr.Proper
@stressftw What's your opinion on buccal fat repositioning? Might be used for malar area augmentation and probable lower eye area too.
I thought about that too, killing two birds in one shot. But i dont have the answer for this question. I think it should be possible, specially because bichet ball fat is very resistant to weight loss, but even with like 10% body fat i always kept an amount of visceral fat under my belly, i would stick with belly fat as it seems to be very very resistant

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
I thought about that too, killing two birds in one shot. But i dont have the answer for this question. I think it should be possible, specially because bichet ball fat is very resistant to weight loss, but even with like 10% body fat i always kept an amount of visceral fat under my belly, i would stick with belly fat as it seems to be very very resistant
Mine is resistant too. Theoretically, no big volumes necessary for such procedures, so I hope there is a doc who can do it on lean patients. Here it costs less than 1k usd, evencheaper than some fillers. However, from what I read and watched in local language, various fractions of fat can be used. One doc used to inject the "nano" fraction close to bone, almost like fillers, for some reason, and bigger fractions in upper layers. One clinic enhances the fat with PRP, other doesn't.

• +1
A thir
There are two types of "buggy eyes" that are not usually differenciated in this forum

First ones are the opposite of the second example, are the exophthalmos sufferers:
This one is the real "buggy eyes", when eye balls are extremly protruded and look like they will jump out of the eye socket. This patient eyes have intact soft tissue structure, without any apparent periorbital fat loss and yet, everything about his/her eye area looks like shit,
Extreme protruding eyes usually suggests that the person have underlying health coditions and diseas but sometimes is just from the anatomic structure of the person.
This patient need Orbital decompression and canthoplasty atleast

Second ones are enophthalmos sufferers:
Enophthalmos is the reason one has the classic "hollow eyes" look and can represent several conditions ranging from atrophy of fat tissue related to age to loss of bone tissue in more severe cases(silent sinus syndrome, traumas)
It usually happens when periorbital fat pad melts due to age or condition in patients with deep set eyes, look what happened to this patient left eye after his left eye fat pads melted.

Some people usually have hollow eyes and no periorbital fat naturally.

Cillian Murphy is one example of someone that naturally suffers from enophthalmos, his eyes arent buggy because they are protruding, its exactly the opposite. They are very deep set without any fat covering surroundings, he has literally ZERO periorbital fat thats why he has this cadaveric eyes

Both examples here need fillers and more fillers or several fat transfer procedures to fix this.

Lack of periorbital volume also naturally make the under eyelids drop due to lack of support, so, volumizing it with fillers, fat or implants can naturally lift under eyelids

Some may never experience loss of periorbital fat and some have way more periorbital fat than common around eyes even being low bf
Case of David Gandy and Adriana Lima;
Very deep set eyes with ALOT of periorbital fat (not so much for under eyes on Gandy)

Preserving soft tissue around eyes is a very important, and not much discussed here. Specially because after your 25's and lowering your body fat to stay lean in most of cases will inevitably lead to loss of periorbital fat. I would like to open up a discussion about it because i see that UEE fat grafts and fillers are relatively simple approaches that yield one of most dramatic changes in eye area one can have. It also can be used in addition to midface lift, canthoplasty and canthopexy to improve under eye area/tear throughs.

View attachment 1808354View attachment 1808353View attachment 1808351View attachment 1808352View attachment 1808350
Good thread but I think there is a third type of buggy eyes caused by recessed/downward growth of maxilla/zygos, This type is usually accompanied by droopy lower eyelids and UEE from lack of undereye support (even if the brow is fine and eyes technically are "deepset")

Recessed maxilla causing bad eye area

This man has both UEE and droopy lower eyelids due to his bad maxilla/zygos. He gets "temporary" support when he smiles cause the soft tissue in his cheek raises his lower eyelids and compresses his eye area "curing" his UEE as well.

It's easy to tell if you have this type by 3/4 view of face and obvious flatness accompanied by UEE and droopy lower-eyelids. Unfortunately a zygos osteotomy can't fix this from my research as it focuses on increasing lateral zygos projection (but this patient and other like him need anterior projection and so much that the amount created from a zygos osteotomy isn't enough).

When there is this substantial a lack of under-eyebone support, using fillers won't begin to solve the problem. (unless you want to end up looking like fucking Bogdanoff).

Therefore suborbital + zygos custom implant is the only solution. But by no means will it guarantee a good result because this is a tricky case. If you need this you CAN'T afford to go to a shitty surgeon - guaranteed waste of money + time + very high likelihood of looking uncanny.

• +1
Mine is resistant too. Theoretically, no big volumes necessary for such procedures, so I hope there is a doc who can do it on lean patients. Here it costs less than 1k usd, evencheaper than some fillers. However, from what I read and watched in local language, various fractions of fat can be used. One doc used to inject the "nano" fraction close to bone, almost like fillers, for some reason, and bigger fractions in upper layers. One clinic enhances the fat with PRP, other doesn't.
Yes, ive read some of different approaches of fat density to make it easier or improve the survival rating of the fat cells but i dont understand much about it. I also have seen some disagreement and contractions among surgeons, one said to me that the fat on upper eyes would be easier and yield better and less unpredictable than tear through area, and the other said exactly the opposite.

Thats the hard part of dealing with fat. Its permanent, the results are very very unpredictable because of the survival rate.. And u simply cant remove it like fillers if shit happens. The doc NEED to be conservative dealing with fat and being conservative usually dont give the results u need/want unfortunately needing more sessions ($$$$$) or giving up to fillers which is a good option too

Here where i live fat grafting expensive, so i would only do fat grafting in addition to other procedure, like canthoplasty, midface lift or even in addition to implants

Yes, ive read some of different approaches of fat density to make it easier or improve the survival rating of the fat cells but i dont understand much about it. I also have seen some disagreement and contractions among surgeons, one said to me that the fat on upper eyes would be easier and yield better and less unpredictable than tear through area, and the other said exactly the opposite.

Thats the hard part of dealing with fat. Its permanent, the results are very very unpredictable because of the survival rate.. And u simply cant remove it like fillers if shit happens. The doc NEED to be conservative dealing with fat and being conservative usually dont give the results u need/want unfortunately needing more sessions ($$$$$) or giving up to fillers which is a good option too

Here where i live fat grafting expensive, so i would only do fat grafting in addition to other procedure, like canthoplasty, midface lift or even in addition to implants
There is a doc who actually said it's no big deal to remove fat if something goes wrong, he did with patients from other docs, no scars or other complications afterwards. And "tearthroughs injections are difficult, need multiple layers, but if you do it correctly, results is very noticeable".
BTW, I have somewhat prominent zygos and positive vector, but they are lower set so undereye area was always a problem, with red and blue coloring tones and hollowness, and fixing it would help a lot, I think.
A lot of docs push for fillers and scare patients about fat grafts, but that's understandable as fillers are easy for them and temporary, meaning the patient will likely return.

Last edited:
  • +1
A thir

Good thread but I think there is a third type of buggy eyes caused by recessed/downward growth of maxilla/zygos, This type is usually accompanied by droopy lower eyelids and UEE from lack of undereye support (even if the brow is fine and eyes technically are "deepset")

View attachment 1808454

This man has both UEE and droopy lower eyelids due to his bad maxilla/zygos. He gets "temporary" support when he smiles cause the soft tissue in his cheek raises his lower eyelids and compresses his eye area "curing" his UEE as well.

It's easy to tell if you have this type by 3/4 view of face and obvious flatness accompanied by UEE and droopy lower-eyelids. Unfortunately a zygos osteotomy can't fix this from my research as it focuses on increasing lateral zygos projection (but this patient and other like him need anterior projection and so much that the amount created from a zygos osteotomy isn't enough).

When there is this substantial a lack of under-eyebone support, using fillers won't begin to solve the problem. (unless you want to end up looking like fucking Bogdanoff).

Therefore suborbital + zygos custom implant is the only solution. But by no means will it guarantee a good result because this is a tricky case. If you need this you CAN'T afford to go to a shitty surgeon - guaranteed waste of money + time + very high likelihood of looking uncanny.
I really wouldnt call this guy eyes deepset. His orbits protrude a bit and his soft tissue is decent, by the photo his zygos seems to be literally non existent and he looks lean to me, yet literally zero ooge curve. He gives the melting face vibes. Hes clearly a class2 bite patient(overbite) by the characteristics mentioned in the photo. This guy is clearly fucked. He has evident recession, but from this 3/4 photo we cant tell if his lower maxilla is recessed too, but his mandible clearly is. If he needs advancement of both lower and upper jaw+genio(trimax), his midface will end up even worse and far back. He would need custom implants and fat grafting and his midface will never be good in the end of this journey even with all this work done.

But i agree with you, his case is very complicated he has literally zero support on his midface, zero bones, making his eye area fall apart

There is a doc who actually said it's no big deal to remove fat if something goes wrong, he did with patients from other docs, no scars or other complications afterwards. And "tearthroughs injections are difficult, need multiple layers, but if you do it correctly, results is very noticeable".
BTW, I have somewhat prominent zygos and positive vector, but they are lower set so undereye area was always a problem, with red and blue coloring tones and hollowness, and fixing it would help a lot, I think.
A lot of docs push for fillers and scare patients about fat grafts, but that's understandable as fillers are easy for them and temporary, meaning the patient will likely return.
Fillers are very easy for them and way more profitable in long run. There are very few docs that mess up with fat grafting, and they are usually oldschool ones. New generation of surgeons are dropping the idea of fat grafting because of fillers.. Thats very bad because if fat grafting were used more often, it would have way better techniques being developed.. Even Taban advocates against periorbital fat grafting.. Thats very sad because fat not only has the capability of filling the voids but it also improves dramatically the skin, it's rich in stem cells thus rejuvenating skin, fight aging, and help with collagen. Fat grafts when well performed is a mogger procedure. And more important, is not a foreign shit that is being put into your body, are literally your own cells.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vain786 and Mr.Proper
View attachment 1808365

ive tried bonesmashing this but dont know how to avoid hitting vein/black eye

First ones are the opposite of the second example, are the exophthalmos sufferers:
This one is the real "buggy eyes", when eye balls are extremly protruded and look like they will jump out of the eye socket. This patient eyes have intact soft tissue structure, without any apparent periorbital fat loss and yet, everything about his/her eye area looks like shit,
Extreme protruding eyes usually suggests that the person have underlying health coditions and diseas but sometimes is just from the anatomic structure of the person.
This patient need Orbital decompression and canthoplasty atleast

Second ones are enophthalmos sufferers:
Enophthalmos is the reason one has the classic "hollow eyes" look and can represent several conditions ranging from atrophy of fat tissue related to age to loss of bone tissue in more severe cases(silent sinus syndrome, traumas)
It usually happens when periorbital fat pad melts due to age or condition in patients with deep set eyes, look what happened to this patient left eye after his left eye fat pads melted.

Some people usually have hollow eyes and no periorbital fat naturally.

Cillian Murphy is one example of someone that naturally suffers from enophthalmos, his eyes arent buggy because they are protruding, its exactly the opposite. They are very deep set without any fat covering surroundings, he has literally ZERO periorbital fat thats why he has this cadaveric eyes

Both examples here need fillers and more fillers or several fat transfer procedures to fix this.

Lack of periorbital volume also naturally make the under eyelids drop due to lack of support, so, volumizing it with fillers, fat or implants can naturally lift under eyelids

Some may never experience loss of periorbital fat and some have way more periorbital fat than common around eyes even being low bf
Case of David Gandy and Adriana Lima;
Very deep set eyes with ALOT of periorbital fat (not so much for under eyes on Gandy)

Preserving soft tissue around eyes is a very important, and not much discussed here. Specially because after your 25's and lowering your body fat to stay lean in most of cases will inevitably lead to loss of periorbital fat. I would like to open up a discussion about it because i see that UEE fat grafts and fillers are relatively simple approaches that yield one of most dramatic changes in eye area one can have. It also can be used in addition to midface lift, canthoplasty and canthopexy to improve under eye area/tear throughs.

View attachment 1808354View attachment 1808353View attachment 1808351View attachment 1808352View attachment 1808350
I lost my under eye fat pads at the age of fucking 18 due to stress

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
I hope this post ends the age of PSL users telling people to get Orbital decompression when they see 1mm of upper eyelid exposure

• +1
Reactions: wastedpotential, Deleted member 8771 and stressftw
I would like to give a suggestion to moderators / admins in this forum in regards to asking for permission to edit few threads long-term wise. I would like to add new information, correct some grammatical errors and overall polish and improve this and other threads i made for long-term benefit.

I do this on a private discord about things i write and the possibility to edit and polish is very helpful. My goal is to drag valuable users to get in the discussion to adquire more knowledge with rich content, since this forum still have bad stigma in other forums and discussion groups with alot of high IQ ppl that just lurks here for the real good content and dont real engage in anything.

So, ill leave this suggestion here: A "request" button that can concede the ability to the OP to keep editing a thread. Ofc it will be up to moderation the ability to give this vouch based on the thread and the member reputation.

@AscendingHero @Preston @PapiMew @Kingkellz @tyronelite @Lorsss

Last edited:
I think the loss of orbital fat is not constant and depends on the body fat percentage. You won't lose a lot of orbital fat going from 20% to 14-15%. But you will lose orbital fat going from 14%-15% to 7-8%.

Christian Bale is a good example

At 7-8%

2644886 2511424 images   2021 08 24T090110908

At 14-15%

2644887 2511425 images   2021 08 24T090050389

At around 30%

Images   2022 08 25T131658618

Notice how his eye area at 15% looks similar to his eye area at 30%. One more thing I would add is that the supra orbital rim prominence is as important as the fat pads. Prominent supra orbitals push the fat fwrd to create hooding.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Traxanas and stressftw

Fuck me mate 🤣 I just can’t get fat no matter what, 5% body Fat while eating quite a bit recently

extreme fat loss :
maxresdefault.jpg

3_ufc_150117_mcgregor_int_web_3000_1280x720_385767491855.jpg

normal weight:
GettyImages-1340002532-bd90.jpg

AAM9dFR.img

• +1
wont stop me from getting shredded :love:

• +1
Now that i have the permission to edit this topic whenever i want, i will slow polish it and build it with more information over time, so, good sources of information added here will certainly be added to the thread.

• +1
Reactions: max_frisch