The "types" of buggy eyes and the underrated extreme importance of periorbital fat

Insanely good thread

I made a big update in the thread and added alot of valuable information. I also improved a bit the format of the thread, ill keep improving it since its the area that really drags my attention.

this thread now deserves a highlight spot on BOTB tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22627, Vain786, Deleted member 8771 and 1 other person
good thread

• +1
Reactions: stressftw
I made a big update in the thread and added alot of valuable information. I also improved a bit the format of the thread, ill keep improving it since its the area that really drags my attention.

this thread now deserves a highlight spot on BOTB tbh
@Alexanderr

• +1
tbh that guy says he still uses fillers but because of the tear through structure he injects not directly in the tear trough but below to cheek area which - according to the reaction - can itself cause other problems such as heaviness in the midface

Last edited:
  • +1
Thirty-nine studies consisting of 3 cohorts and 36 case series with a total of 4046 cases were included. Meta-analysis revealed a relatively high satisfaction rate of 90.9% (95% CI, 86.4%–94.0%). Frequent complications in 4046 patients receiving AFG were edema, chemosis, and contour irregularity, with an overall complication rate of 7.9% (95% CI, 4.8%–12.8%).

Conclusion​

This systematic review and meta-analysis showed that AFG for rejuvenation of eyelids and periorbital area provided a high satisfaction rate and did not result in severe complications. Therefore, AFG might be performed safely for periorbital rejuvenation and reconstruction.

• +1
mirin high iq

• +1
Just updated the thread

organized it in sections and added a topic about the risks of fat grafting with a reference paper that try to access the chances of severe complications

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
how big of a failo is protruding eyes they are almond shaped

• So Sad
Reactions: Artemis
how big of a failo is protruding eyes they are almond shaped
BIG failo. Actually the WORST FAILO, apart from large/low IPD and severe eye asymmetries.

• +1
Reactions: DripZ
Are hooded eyes only about periorbital fat?

Last edited:
Is Taban a good doctor to get this done at?

Are hooded eyes only about periorbital fat?
Hooded eyes can be achieved solely by orbital fat, yes. But low set relatively protruding brows(not ogre tier) in addition to rich fat pads are mainly what makes it looks aesthetically deep set

Also, you can get hooded eyes solely by browbone too, like Roger Federer or Matt Smith. But you ideally want a mix of both browbone and alot of fat like Chico or Gandy

Is Taban a good doctor to get this done at?
For orbital rim implants, canthoplasty, lower lid retraction and orbital decompression he seems to be a good doctor, i dont think he offers periorbital fat grafting.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and AscendingHero
Hooded eyes can be achieved solely by orbital fat, yes. But low set relatively protruding brows(not ogre tier) in addition to rich fat pads are mainly what makes it looks aesthetically deep set

Also, you can get hooded eyes solely by browbone too, like Roger Federer or Matt Smith. But you ideally want a mix of both browbone and alot of fat like Chico or Gandy

For orbital rim implants, canthoplasty, lower lid retraction and orbital decompression he seems to be a good doctor, i dont think he offers periorbital fat grafting.
Who would you go to for the fat grafts? I have had always hooded eyes but my left eye lost some periorbital fat and now they look assymetric.

It seems like periorbital fat returns after gaining weight?

F446C4D0 C8FD 4372 B7ED E08D468EA188

Attachments

• D783BA93-1275-4BB9-B247-9D137B331F45.jpeg
    D783BA93-1275-4BB9-B247-9D137B331F45.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Fat grafts don't migrate like fillers either correct?

bump

• +1
Lefort3 or volcel

Goated thread, it’s a shame how much Erin moriarty descended