Discussion The "types" of buggy eyes and the underrated extreme importance of periorbital fat

feelgood

feelgood

FRAUD
Insanely good thread

stressftw

stressftw

It is what it is
I made a big update in the thread and added alot of valuable information. I also improved a bit the format of the thread, ill keep improving it since its the area that really drags my attention.

this thread now deserves a highlight spot on BOTB tbh

max_frisch

max_frisch

saving peoples hair since 2020
I made a big update in the thread and added alot of valuable information. I also improved a bit the format of the thread, ill keep improving it since its the area that really drags my attention.

this thread now deserves a highlight spot on BOTB tbh
@Alexanderr

max_frisch

max_frisch

tbh that guy says he still uses fillers but because of the tear through structure he injects not directly in the tear trough but below to cheek area which - according to the reaction - can itself cause other problems such as heaviness in the midface

Last edited:
max_frisch

max_frisch

Thirty-nine studies consisting of 3 cohorts and 36 case series with a total of 4046 cases were included. Meta-analysis revealed a relatively high satisfaction rate of 90.9% (95% CI, 86.4%–94.0%). Frequent complications in 4046 patients receiving AFG were edema, chemosis, and contour irregularity, with an overall complication rate of 7.9% (95% CI, 4.8%–12.8%).

Conclusion​

This systematic review and meta-analysis showed that AFG for rejuvenation of eyelids and periorbital area provided a high satisfaction rate and did not result in severe complications. Therefore, AFG might be performed safely for periorbital rejuvenation and reconstruction.

Fulgrim

Fulgrim

Looksmaxxing to look like a Final Fantasy NPC
mirin high iq

stressftw

stressftw

It is what it is
Just updated the thread

organized it in sections and added a topic about the risks of fat grafting with a reference paper that try to access the chances of severe complications

Users who are viewing this thread