A new SARM that INCREASES testosterone has been discovered EVERYONE GTFIH

ItsOverCel

ItsOverCel

18 yo 180 cm 90 kg. Rotting autist
With great joy I am ready to tell you some awesome news.
The only legit SARMs vendor in Russia founded by Ilya Nidilko, the coach of a Russian powerlifter Dmirty Nasonov who managed to deadlift 405 kg at the weight of 82,5 solely on SARMS, has conducted a research on new compounds that have been assumed not to cause any suppression at all (AC-262 and ACP-105). After 30 days of relatively low but effective dosages of AC-262 (10 mg/day) you can see the bloodwork of only LH and testosterone of an overweight subject. As you can see, testosterone levels slightly elevated and LH decreased at the same time. The subject managed to gain a little muscle mass and strength (+10 kg in squat in a month, but keep in mind he has bad protein absorption and low ferritin levels, yet we don't know how he would react to other compounds, it's clear that AC-262 is a working anabolic). AC-262 seems to be weaker than any other SARM but probably as strong as ostarine, being a great tool in body recomposition. Liver values, other hormones have not been assesed but are yet to come. It is likely that like any other SARM AC-262 won't affect lipids and liver, so it's literally just an anabolic without side effects. I also wonder if it decreases SHBG which is very likely because then it opens even more opportunites

What opportunities does it give to us? Well, this SARM is very likely to start being sold on Russian market soon and what you think one can do it is to just run it non-stop. Yes, that would be great and that must be it main cause. Imagine enjoying elevated anabolism and staying lean year-round without worrying about anything.
Assuming it increases free testosterone, it may be a great tool in the hands of pubertymaxxers who can not only build more muscle and bone in an androgenic manner but also increase overall masculinization if combined with aromatase inhibitors.
As for someone who is not satisfied with the results this SARM can provide on it's own, it can be a great bridge compound that will definitely be very effective at preserving muscle and offsetting fat accumulation after AAS/stronger SARMs cycles
Also, presumably, according to the bloodwork done, for some reason this SARM did improve the subject's leydig cells sensitivity. I wonder if it can also be used as a tool to improve one's fertility and testosterone prodution, more research is yet to be done.

Waiting for the research on ACP-105. Most likely it won't cause any suppression at all too.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 22886, mfk and 7 others
what are the sides

• +1
Reactions: Jigen, Deleted member 22886 and ChristianChad
Rejected sarm
Embrace porridge

Attachments

• VID_20220721_213111_055.mp4
    584.4 KB
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22886 and AllesScheiße
if gymcels put 1/3 of the effort they put into learning all this useless bs into getting laid they'd be slayers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 23554, BrahminBoss and 5 others
if gymcels put 1/3 of the effort they put into learning all this useless bs into getting laid they'd be slayers
no gym for my 0.2/10 face

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: alekspolska88, Lurkerslep and Tenshi
can't wait for the 'surging cases of turbo cancer in teenage demographics'

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alekspolska88, Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 22886 and 5 others
Good post.
Relatively low impact compounds are always welcome.

just take experimental garbage theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KLESUM, mfk, Deleted member 22886 and 4 others
one of the best users (y)

im hopping on clomid probably soon in addition to increasing my AI dose so it doesnt spike estrogen to much and ruin my heightmaxxing

also running HGH 4-6iu's per day

my pubertymax doctor is a straight G :love::love::love:

yeah theres always sides tbh

but running it with liver and kidney support plus 6 weeks on, 6 weeks off shouldnt be too bad as it doesnt suppress T

wish we could get ahold of it sooner though

one of the best users (y)

im hopping on clomid probably soon in addition to increasing my AI dose so it doesnt spike estrogen to much and ruin my heightmaxxing

also running HGH 4-6iu's per day

my pubertymax doctor is a straight G :love::love::love:
I suggest you should not use clomid while heightmaxxing as AIs can't fully prevent its estrogenic activity since clomid is basically synthetic estrogen that can affect estrogen receptors in bone

• +1
Reactions: alekspolska88

but running it with liver and kidney support plus 6 weeks on, 6 weeks off shouldnt be too bad as it doesnt suppress T

wish we could get ahold of it sooner though
which sides? even S-23 or Rad-140 don't elevate liver values or affect lipids, people run them for how much they won't with hcg. And this SARM is much weaker. It must have literally no sides and one will most likely be able to run it forever without a problem

anything that increases growth in your body generally also increases your risk of growth related ailments such as tumors and cancer, you pretty much can't escape from these consequences because new cells still need to divide and every time that happens there's a risk of mutation.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and nitesik
which sides? even S-23 or Rad-140 don't elevate liver values or affect lipids, people run them for how much they won't with hcg. And this SARM is much weaker. It must have literally no sides and one will most likely be able to run it forever without a problem
nigga its expiremental and you've seen a single set of bloodswork without lipids or liver tests. this is incredibly shortsighter for a high iq user like yourself

cmon lad

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
source some to us op

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
nigga its expiremental and you've seen a single set of bloodswork without lipids or liver tests. this is incredibly shortsighter for a high iq user like yourself

cmon lad
I have mentioned that other tests are yet to come but I am sure it won't cause any harm

@ItsOverCel

lad im getting clomid probably or some other test booster from my pubertymaxxer doc

hes given me sermorelin for growth but said it would be better paired with a test booster so im seeing him again on tuesday. ive been too scared of permanent suppression to take anything but maybe i could run something now that ive got somewhat of a test base.

what would you reccomend for me

also
I have mentioned that other tests are yet to come but I am sure it won't cause any harm

@ItsOverCel

lad im getting clomid probably or some other test booster from my pubertymaxxer doc

hes given me sermorelin for growth but said it would be better paired with a test booster so im seeing him again on tuesday. ive been too scared of permanent suppression to take anything but maybe i could run something now that ive got somewhat of a test base.

what would you reccomend for me

also

I've already told you not to get clomid, it can affect growth plates in a bad way, you don't want that

If you have normal testosterone levels, no test booster will increase your testosterone. Just take vitamin D and ashwagandha if you can, they are always beneficial. I'm sure you're taking aromatase inhibitors as well

I've already told you not to get clomid, it can affect growth plates in a bad way, you don't want that

If you have normal testosterone levels, no test booster will increase your testosterone. Just take vitamin D and ashwagandha if you can, they are always beneficial. I'm sure you're taking aromatase inhibitors as well
how does it effect growth plates i mustve forgot

ill slowy increase the dose and of course increase AI dose accordingly.

im already at 1100ng/dl from AI and vit D but i need something more to ascend for senior year. i need to out halo my brutal height badly if im gonna slay

im already at 1100ng/dl from AI and vit D but i need something more to ascend for senior year. i need to out halo my brutal height badly if im gonna slay
seriously 0 sense for you to take clomid if you have these levels. Moreover, I have to mention that clomid decreases IGF-1 levels. It's quite harmful. Even when PCTing I will try to avoid clomid and use foskolin instead

seriously 0 sense for you to take clomid if you have these levels. Moreover, I have to mention that clomid decreases IGF-1 levels. It's quite harmful. Even when PCTing I will try to avoid clomid and use foskolin instead
what can i take to give me a boost lad

maybe after leanmaxxing i wont feel the need for compounds but i honestly really want to try something.

and igf-1 levels are good for heightmaxxing innit? why is that a bad thing?

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
how does it effect growth plates i mustve forgot

ill slowy increase the dose and of course increase AI dose accordingly.

how did you get legit aromasin?

what can i take to give me a boost lad
At your point - nothing

IGF-1 is of utmost importance from heightmaxxing. As I've already told you, clomid affects your growth plates because it's a synthetic estrogen and AIs can prevent its action

Or you know, just inject testosterone

At your point - nothing

IGF-1 is of utmost importance from heightmaxxing. As I've already told you, clomid affects your growth plates because it's a synthetic estrogen and AIs can prevent its action
oh i thought you wrote that it increases igf nvm

my heightmaxxing stack will be

5iu's (1iu pre and post workout, 3iu at night) - not pharma
sermorelin 540mcg nightly - pharma
Aromasin 12.5mgs per day - not pharma
Glucosamine
Melatoin
Creatine
Mk677

yeah im being shortsighted tbh you're right. ill try to make the most of this and leanmax to 107.5 pounds (im 120 rn, going up to 125 then cutting)

i normally sit at 115pound with very little ab definition and thats what i really feel i need to improve, also facial bloat will be reduced when i go on this cut. Im planning on starting the cut in a few days and finishing by august 15th in time for senior year

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21532
he doesnt take anything lol, on theme with his name, his growth plates closed at 15 years old :lul:
so hes was larping that he was on igf 1 and ate 50 pills of aromasin?

so hes was larping that he was on igf 1 and ate 50 pills of aromasin?
didnt think he said that shit

idk then maybe he still tried, that site is my go to for a while. ive bought Arimidex and aromasin. my friend has bought deca, dbol, test, primo, and mast from them and its all been good stuff

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and lonelycurry

idk then maybe he still tried, that site is my go to for a while. ive bought Arimidex and aromasin. my friend has bought deca, dbol, test, primo, and mast from them and its all been good stuff

oh i thought you wrote that it increases igf nvm

my heightmaxxing stack will be

5iu's (1iu pre and post workout, 3iu at night) - not pharma
sermorelin 540mcg nightly - pharma
Aromasin 12.5mgs per day - not pharma
Glucosamine
Melatoin
Creatine
Mk677

yeah im being shortsighted tbh you're right. ill try to make the most of this and leanmax to 107.5 pounds (im 120 rn, going up to 125 then cutting)

i normally sit at 115pound with very little ab definition and thats what i really feel i need to improve, also facial bloat will be reduced when i go on this cut. Im planning on starting the cut in a few days and finishing by august 15th in time for senior year

wtf you weigh so little are you starvemaxxing yourself? That's not good you know

wtf you weigh so little are you starvemaxxing yourself? That's not good you know
i mean i just have weird weight distrubtion, that video was at 115 pounds so i dont think another 7 pound cut from that point would be that bad tbh

i mean i just have weird weight distrubtion, that video was at 115 pounds so i dont think another 7 pound cut from that point would be that bad tbh
don't cut

don't cut
no can do lad its non negotiable

im cutting to atleast 110 for sure

i need the facial leaning badly. and my stack should allow me to still make moderate gains

no can do lad its non negotiable
my biggest teen mistake hoping to get facial leanness when cutting while I was losing fat everywhere else but not in my face not realising that it's just baby fat that needs time to fade away by itself so in fact I've lost a lot of opportunity to build muscle because of this

so these 2 sarms give benefits of full sarms but dont suppress test and shrink balls
add me to the next thread you make of this

my biggest teen mistake hoping to get facial leanness when cutting while I was losing fat everywhere else but not in my face not realising that it's just baby fat that needs time to fade away by itself so in fact I've lost a lot of opportunity to build muscle because of this
if my face doesnt look better ill be back to 125 next month lad big deal

if my face doesnt look better ill be back to 125 next month lad big deal
ok
you most likely won't notice any difference

Ironically I actually took mk677 this morning, not for height, but for appetite and hair growth. I did the basic mk/ai stack when I just turned 16 in fall 2021 and gained 20lbs quickly while dirty bulking and lifting, because I had no idea I was already done growing as it wasn't that long ago before that period that I still grew, so I had hope, but I eventually got measured and discovered it's over until LL

• So Sad
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Ironically I actually took mk677 this morning, not for height, but for appetite and hair growth. I did the basic mk/ai stack when I just turned 16 in fall 2021 and gained 20lbs quickly while dirty bulking and lifting, because I had no idea I was already done growing as it wasn't that long ago before that period that I still grew, so I had hope, but I eventually got measured and discovered it's over until LL
brutal

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
With great joy I am ready to tell you some awesome news.
The only legit SARMs vendor in Russia founded by Ilya Nidilko, the coach of a Russian powerlifter Dmirty Nasonov who managed to deadlift 405 kg at the weight of 82,5 solely on SARMS, has conducted a research on new compounds that have been assumed not to cause any suppression at all (AC-262 and ACP-105). After 30 days of relatively low but effective dosages of AC-262 (10 mg/day) you can see the bloodwork of only LH and testosterone of an overweight subject. As you can see, testosterone levels slightly elevated and LH decreased at the same time. The subject managed to gain a little muscle mass and strength (+10 kg in squat in a month, but keep in mind he has bad protein absorption and low ferritin levels, yet we don't know how he would react to other compounds, it's clear that AC-262 is a working anabolic). AC-262 seems to be weaker than any other SARM but probably as strong as ostarine, being a great tool in body recomposition. Liver values, other hormones have not been assesed but are yet to come. It is likely that like any other SARM AC-262 won't affect lipids and liver, so it's literally just an anabolic without side effects. I also wonder if it decreases SHBG which is very likely because then it opens even more opportunites

View attachment 1789411
What opportunities does it give to us? Well, this SARM is very likely to start being sold on Russian market soon and what you think one can do it is to just run it non-stop. Yes, that would be great and that must be it main cause. Imagine enjoying elevated anabolism and staying lean year-round without worrying about anything.
Assuming it increases free testosterone, it may be a great tool in the hands of pubertymaxxers who can not only build more muscle and bone in an androgenic manner but also increase overall masculinization if combined with aromatase inhibitors.
As for someone who is not satisfied with the results this SARM can provide on it's own, it can be a great bridge compound that will definitely be very effective at preserving muscle and offsetting fat accumulation after AAS/stronger SARMs cycles
Also, presumably, according to the bloodwork done, for some reason this SARM did improve the subject's leydig cells sensitivity. I wonder if it can also be used as a tool to improve one's fertility and testosterone prodution, more research is yet to be done.

Waiting for the research on ACP-105. Most likely it won't cause any suppression at all too.
I think hairloss is prolly almost as huge as on test, so doubtful if it’s best sarm

Sorry bro I will wait till Derek Delts makes a video on it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim and Growth Plate
whats different to this between stacking a test base and sarms

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel